It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Being a Christian foundation is perfectly fine, no one is saying otherwise... unless you try to participate in our society ... then we need to persecute you... where's my pitchfork?
edit on 25-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: xuenchen

Hence why it's not about federal breakdown.
They want states rights to be the driving force of their movement.

State Laws can't be unconstitutional however. Opponents still need to prove how any legislation would be violating The Separation and establishing a religion as law. šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Well you can use that opinion piece article if you like.

Or the FTC:

The draft framework makes clear that high price is an appropriate basis for exercising march-in rights.
In the comment, the FTC applauds NIST, which is part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the Interagency Working Group for Bayh-Dole, which includes the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, for their efforts to reactivate march-in rights as an important check on companies charging Americans inflated prices for drugs developed with taxpayer-funded research.

link

Someone else asked me why I said the claim the original poster made was false is on page 9 of this thread.

I can't hardly believe my ears when i hear Harris say things like she'll take a businesses patents away if they don't follow 'her' rules, or my eyes when I see things like this:

Nothing about the Bayh-Dole Act is "her rules"

And it was never used and just recently the price of 10 commonly used over priced drugs were reduced with another 15 planned for next year under the Inflation Reduction Act.

All without anyone "taking patents away"

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Moon68

If that's how you're reading it then I'm not one being triggered here. The last time a culture war was pushed by a large group of people it lead to civil war.

Wasn't it the president of the heritage foundation himself who said that "The Second American Revolution will remain bloodless if the Left allows it to be".

I'm not triggered...unless I'm supposed to be. See, I'm ready to jump on the Woke Bus with y'all. Just looking for a list of constitutional rights I'm supposed to be offended by. Or is it the whole Constitution?

LET'S BRING THE COLONIZING, RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, PATRIARICHAL, HOMOPHOBIC, THEOCRATIC WEST DOWN!!!

Am I doing it right?

Now tovarich, point me to the lobotomy center so I can get in line.

Is there an approved list for pronouns or can I just make one up myself?
edit on 25-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Yeah, some of those are weird.

But weird is also taking the time to search internet photos for the perfect set of 9 belittling images to make your point with. Even though it doesn't take much effort.

On that, there are flattering suggestive images of "democrats" people could take tome to make. You can make it look more culturally appealing with an equal amount of effort.

Burning Man, where a straight woman largely an anomaly. And men are also there in very flamboyant costumes. I'm sure there is a leather gimp dog somewhere as well.

Isn't that much less weird to look at though? Much more acceptable images for the average straight male at very least. And those are the tame costumes. But it's the same self-expression that goes into the bottom center image of Androgyno The Clown. Or whatever the hell the anorexic Michael Stipe looking thing to the right of him is.

You can do this all day back and forth. I could selectively clip far right lunatics with signs and flags and reverse belittle the right like they all come out of the woods carrying torches still - because I just clipped several images of The Unite The Right Rally to make my point with.

I didn't want to look at white power images though, so you get burning man instead.
edit on 25-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

You may have not noticed in your ire but all the photos I posted are within the sphere of the current regime in power .....

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

Hence why it's not about federal breakdown.
They want states rights to be the driving force of their movement.

State Laws can't be unconstitutional however. Opponents still need to prove how any legislation would be violating The Separation and establishing a religion as law. šŸ˜ƒ

What?
LOL
[State Laws Held Unconstitutional

There is something called "The Supremacy Clause" in the US Constitution. It says states laws don't supersede federal laws, that the US Constitutional is the law of the land.

Also, FYI, states don't have "rights", they have "powers". People like to chant "states rights", but that's just a distraction from the fact that the US Constitution only gives rights to people (and corporations apparently).

States, for example, don't have a right to access abortion, they have the power to regulate or ban abortion.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Burning Man, where a straight woman is mostly an anomaly. And men are also there in very flamboyant costumes. I'm sure there is a leather gimp dog somewhere as well.

Thank god for Burning Man ... were over pillaged white liberal kids can go to pretend they are being environmentally conscious because they spend millions cleaning up after themselves... plenty of good looking women, watch out for the clap. STDs are passed around as much as the drugs. Fun times.

edit on 25-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Spend tens of thousands to live like you're homeless for awhile...

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

And a much more flattering (far less baiting) representation of the left. That was the point. Liberal self-expression and worldly consciousness is nothing new. It's always been an LGBT draw.

It's always the most circus performer looking chosen to represent liberals. Like find the ironic topless Gaza Protestors instead of the ones at the Pro-Israel rally. Always represented in the worst way possible to polarize people further.

It's unfair.

Like me doing this:

Fact: NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE PICTURED WILL VOTE FOR HARRIS/WALZ.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Don't knock it till you try it ... just make sure to wear protechsion. Don't want to come back with something.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I'm good but thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well you can use that opinion piece article if you like.

It was published in the Washington Post under opinion because it was written by two senators, not journalists.
Senator Bayh
Senator Dole
Maybe youā€™ve heard of them.
They wrote that legislation.

In their words againā€¦

ā€œThe law makes no reference to a reasonable price that should be dictated by the government. This omission was intentionalā€

Harris wants to use this law to go after private companies patents so she can control prices.
That is against this law, the constitution, and itā€™s a communist and highly authoritarian government tactic to try and control private business.

Nobody has ever used this law to go after big pharma, ever.
Not once in over 44 years.
She wants to ignore all precedent, congress, and the National Institute of Health.
Thatā€™s not democracy.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Buring man is not a more flattering representative demographic of the left.

I have a lot more respect for the the topless Gaza Protestor pictured in this thread than I do for the average burning man attendy.

Burning man attendys represent everything that is wrong with monder left. They are all about money, affluence and (white) privilege. For these people "liberalism" is a fad and they would reject it as soon as it gets in the way of their enjoyment.

The Gaza protestor pictured in this tread knows that they are going to be made fun of, that they don't fit Hollywood's opinion of normal... and yet they are still willing to be ridiculed for their cause.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Offended by what constitutional rights?

Separation of church and state is quite clear. State rights are clear as well.
In either of those rights where does it say that Christian fundamentalism should be the moral standard of political conservativism?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well yeah kinda what I said. You are attempting to inject assumptions about abortion being a Federal Law which it ain't.

Jeesh ass backwards interpret šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Read closely what the other Member was saying, then what I said. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Twisty Misty Frisky Whiskey

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Separation of church and state is quite clear.

Is it?

In either of those rights where does it say that Christian fundamentalism should be the moral standard of political conservativism?

Have you read....ANY of our founding documents?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I think James Madison put it bluntly:

The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries

The establishment clause was the final nail in the coffin that no one religion was to become the USAs religion.

Religion can influence a population, a nation's citizens, but not be the base of setting laws down.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The topless/pasty marching is nothing new, I felt it was chosen to mock them as "chickens for KFC" in that context. I support them to always to be themselves, but they are being used for their obliviousness.

And usually topless protestors are for causes like empowerment, abortion rights, rape, and incel baiting. So using the topless Gaza supporters is like finding the fringe topless protest image and purporting that as the most representative example. For the terrorist-adjacent support it conveys.

I thought the liberal rave kids in the desert were up front with it being Coachella on drugs. An expensive festival of self-expression and platitudes in a place you'd never normally go. Where nothing is ultimately accomplished for the world.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It was Venus. You saw Venus.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join