It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
So no one is actually going to quote or discuss any of the policy suggestions of project 2025...once again.

Absolutely hilarious.

I have multiple times in multiple threads, including this one a few pages back. You ignore it, and certainly never post links to refute it.
edit on 24-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
People who fear the Project 25 should also have the same fear of an administraion that follows Karl Marx ideology.

Well according to OP's logic, Karl Marx ideology is a successful right wing PsyOp.

It scares the HELL out of the Righties.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I was taken in by a con man when I was a teenager and then again by a much better one in my twenties. I have spent a good part of my long life watching for them for my own protection. The world is full of them and I need no one to warn me against the democrat cons thank you very much.

Trump is not conservative and hence has no allegiance to them other than how he can continue to fleece so many of them money and votes. He needs votes and will turn in which ever direction he needs to attain them. The defeats in the down ballot after Roe pointed to him taking a softer stance so he did yet at the same time brags about how it was him who defeated it.

He knows how devoted his staunch followers are and has stated it a number of times. He will not lose them because he knows they are going to vote for him regardless. Not all of course, but certainly by his calculations enough.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Finally.

Page 674

NATIONAL OCEANIC AND ATMOSPHERIC ADMINISTRATION
Break Up NOAA. The single biggest Department of Commerce agency outside
of decennial census years is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration,
which houses the National Weather Service, National Marine Fisheries Service,
and other components. NOAA garners $6.5 billion of the department’s $12 billion
annual operational budget and accounts for more than half of the department’s
personnel in non-decadal Census years (2021 figures).

6.5 billion for alerts?

K, I agree with this. The private market could do this much better.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Don't see anything about abortion on og 475.

But I do see what SCOUTS recently weighed in on regarding title IX ..

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
So no one is actually going to quote or discuss any of the policy suggestions of project 2025...once again.

Absolutely hilarious.

I have multiple times in multiple threads, including this one a few pages back. You ignore it, and certainly never post links to refute it.

You quote articles.

Gossip bunk, like you just did again.

You never seem to quote the actual book though. .
edit on 24-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

meanwhile Kamala

No meanwhile. Trump either has known about 2025 and is lying about his knowledge or he is a loose brained goose who cannot focus on anything other than his own grift. I think he is lying, which we have seen him do over and over throughout his life. No, I take that back, It maybe that you do not see that he lies in which case, we are at a stalemate in this conversation.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Some of your posts are inaccurate. Why go through all that work and not quote actual words from The Project????? 😀

Now it REALLY looks like Leftists are scared into wild frenzies over this!

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Why is that ? Because Abortion is literally the only Topic the Left will talk about . They will not mention the Border , Economy , Foreign policy or any of it . Abortion though is brought up in every Kamala Rally , Abortion and Donald Trump is the only thing the Left is running on … They have nothing else , They will discuss nothing else.

I was raised very conservative. Separation of Church and State has always been a very big issue for me. It used to be quite non-partisan even. But with the morphing of GOP into a Christian political party, it's been getting dicey.

I must admit that my voting record since 2004 has indicated a distinct shift to left. So call me left.
Here we go: Project 2025s top ten attacks on church state separation

Even when I was conservative Republican I thought it necessary for abortions because sometimes things malfunction (atopic pregnancy, non-development of brain, or spine, or liver. It is plain cruel to force a woman to carry a non-viable fetus to term. And ruptured fallopian tube from non-treated atopic pregnancy only does harm without benefit to any.

Criminalizing abortion makes doctors wary as to what they can or can't do without prison. So doctors must only work if their non-medical trained lawyer is standing next to her. People are dying. It's the death panels that the right propaganda claimed Obama Care would bring.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Trump:

“Like some on the right, severe right, came up with this Project 25, I don’t even know, some of them I know who they are, but they’re very, very conservative. They’re sort of the opposite of the radical left.”

“You have the radical left and the radical right and they come up — I don’t know what the hell it is, it’s Project 25,”

Vance:

“The Heritage Foundation isn’t some random outpost on Capitol Hill; it is and has been the most influential engine of ideas for Republicans from Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump.”

And the horrible sources I read.

I dont believe Trump. He says those words, but I don't believe him. They distance themselves, but I don't believe them. Agenda 47 doesn't distance itself enough.

They are in the same essence of each other. They tap the same interests, appeal to the same sensitivities, and may not explicitly intertwine themselves, but they sure are implicitly related. And several instances where they parallel each other.

Downplaying it is like a guy in a VW Bus named Sage saying he's in textiles.

"Hi! I want to buy this hydrazine, chloroform, and ergotamine. I work in textiles and adhesives and I need these solvents for their production. And I use the ergotamine to treat the migraines that my employees get."

And I'm too far down the theocracy fearing rabbit hole. The "white knights" are all talking backwards.

edit on 24-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Can you quote the relevant portions of the book that put you off, so to speak, the worst for us to glean a little insight into all the fear?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Yeah you figure states like Alaska and their big indigenous population can afford a privatized weather system data/notification system?
Without a coalitions of departments that are all interconnected, you see no issue of information being incorrect or wrong from one to the other? Leading to potential huge problems for those that rely on them when out in the oceans for transport/ business?

Where is the data going during the transformation between NOAA and various privatized companies? Could any be lost, not available?

Abortion page 485

Eliminate men’s preventive services from the women’s preventive services mandate. In December 2021, HRSA updated its women’s preventive services guidelines to include male condoms after claiming for years that it had no authority to do so because Congress explicitly limited the mandate to “women’s” preventive care and screenings. HRSA should not incorporate exclusively male contraceptive methods into guidelines that specify they encompass only women’s services. Eliminate the week-after-pill from the contraceptive mandate as a potential abortifacient. One of the emergency contraceptives covered under the HRSA preventive services guidelines is Ella (ulipristal acetate). Like its close cousin, the abortion pill mifepristone, Ella is a progesterone blocker and can prevent a recently fertilized embryo from implanting in a woman’s uterus. HRSA should eliminate this potential abortifacient from the contraceptive mandate. Withdraw Ryan White guidance allowing funds to pay for cross-sex transition support. HRSA should withdraw all guidance encouraging Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program service providers to provide controversial “gender transition” procedures or “gender-affirming care,” which cause irreversible physical and mental harm to those who receive them. Ensure that training for medical professionals (doctors, nurses, etc.) and doulas is not being used for abortion training. HHS should ensure that training programs for medical professionals—including doctors, nurses, and doulas—are in full compliance with restrictions on abortion funding and conscience-protection laws.

And page 472

Abortion is not health care, and states should be free to devise and implement programs that prioritize qualified providers that are not entangled with the abortion industry.

All within the area I stated you could start in as there is more than just this but ATS frowns upon full page posts.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I have 3 radar apps.

...on my phone.

I agree with that sentiment as well. Abortion is not healthcare. Also inline with abortions being relegated to states in spite of what you or I think.

So far, so good.

Got anything else?
edit on 24-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

You are correct. I heard, not sure if true that Fox did not air the women telling their stories of being denied medically needed abortions, nor the woman who's step father raped her being allowed one prior to these changes and it no longer being allowed for so many young rape victims as she was.

Over 20 women with wanted pregnancies, with more joining, are now suing the state of Texas as they almost died, lost fertility due to being denied medically needed abortions

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

See my post above. It is Healthcare.

Cool, you can pay for your 3 apps. You think those who may need it will all be able to? And that does not resolve the other problems presented.

There is much more. Take a look.

Maybe something like this on page 43?

“The modern conservative President’s task is to limit, control, and direct the executive branch….The great challenge confronting a conservative President is the existential need for aggressive use of the vast powers of the executive branch.… Success in meeting that challenge will require a rare combination of boldness and self-denial: boldness to bend or break the bureaucracy to the presidential will”.

I mean maybe you're OK with that for Trump, will you be OK with that if it was Harris? I wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You understand that the 6.5 billion dollars per year is our money...right?

The problems I see is our tax dollars being utterly wasted and you defending the government from doing so...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You truly believe that the government would never be wasteful with money? Even if they dismantle NOAA?

You feel NOAA is not important. I do.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You truly believe that the government would never be wasteful with money? Even if they dismantle NOAA?

You feel NOAA is not important. I do.

That's nice.

Can we skip to the part where the government imposed christo fascism comes in?

Or where they make you womenz don the red robes or whatever post apocalyptic delusion is in fashion this week?

Can we get to the quotes for that?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If the people responded well to P25 you can bet your bottom dollar Trump would be publicly embracing it.

The people don't like it, so he's publicly distancing himself from it. Even his supporters are playing damage control as evidence of this thread.

www.cbsnews.com...

"of the 38 named primary authors of Project 2025 CBS found that at least 28 of them worked in Trump's administration.

That includes the two leaders of Project 2025."

JD Vance even wrote the foward.

Anybody with eyes can see they are in cahoots.

Some journalists posing as donors even got one of the P25 co-authors to confess to the plans.

"A secretly-captured video of Project 2025 co-author Russell Vought published Thursday offers insight into one of the minds behind a far-right policy agenda from which Donald Trump has distanced himself in recent weeks, despite Vought claiming in private that the controversial blueprint is ready to be “plugged right in” if Trump wins in November."

www.forbes.com...
Project 2025 is an albatross tied to Trump's neck.
His supporters know it, hence the attempt to descredit it as a psyop.

This is his to own.

Own he must.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Can you quote the relevant parts of the book that trouble you the most please?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join