It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Ah yes, a meme. But no links to present to refute anything I've already provided to you numerous times as usual. Thank you again for bringing nothing to the discussion.

Oh, I'm getting my monies worth out of that one.

You going to link to the actual parts of the 2025 thing that actually scares you or...........?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

What's all that drivel got to do with P2025 and the panic Leftists are feeling? 😃

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: KrustyKrab
First off, I'm not a lefty.

Second when the Heritage Foundation said Trump followed 2/3 of their guidelines in his first term and Trump has said he has worked with them, how can anyone claim he doesn't know about them?
Jeez🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. No one is saying he doesn’t know about them or that he has never worked with them….Who cares what heritage says do you suddenly believe everything as gospel coming from a right wing think tank? I certainly don’t. You have to remember they’re trying to sell ideas. Trump has his own agenda and it’s not 2025. Y’all need to seriously move on, it’s stupid relishing in this 2025 crap.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's like the GOP WANTS to lose by handing the dembs Project 2025 on a silver platter.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Vermilion

Oh, I knew that might come up, using that word in that context but thought that no one would be that picky but I see that i was wrong. Yes, he is not a conservative but he will present himself that way for conservatives because they are his consumer group, it is they who have bought his con.

Thanks for admitting Trump isn’t a conservative again.

Trump is not presenting himself as a conservative.
That’s just what the democrats are telling you.

Trump has called the conservative project 2025 “absolutely ridiculous and abysmal”.
Trump’s abortion stance is not conservative.

Those things are big considerations to actual conservatives and if Trump was trying to present himself as a conservative, he would NOT say those bad things about project 2025 and his abortion stance wouldn’t be what it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
It's like the GOP WANTS to lose by handing the dembs Project 2025 on a silver platter.

…and again, the dumbing down of America on full display. I just can’t with the stupidity.

I hope y’all have a great weekend.🍻
edit on 24-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Are you saying that the Heritage Foundation is irrelevant? Is that your twist? Are you saying that JD Vance is irrelevant?

a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Who cares, Trump does not know of the plan-only that he has been falsely associated with it. Of course you would like to focus on that, meanwhile Kamala and crew got no bounce from the convention and the pathetic tactic of avoiding interviews and policy continues but there was some Breaking News...did you hear that Trump has mended the relationship with Governor Kemp from Georgia and even bigger news was RFK, jr has joined forces with the Trump/Vance ticket, putting their differences aside for the greater good of the country. Trump will be known as the great unifier! Vivek Ramaswamy, Elon Musk and now Robert F. Kennedy, jr joining Trump/Vance. I think Michelle Obama was right, there is hope in the air. I forsee a lot of government shrinkage in the near future.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab
First off, I'm not a lefty.

Second when the Heritage Foundation said Trump followed 2/3 of their guidelines in his first term and Trump has said he has worked with them, how can anyone claim he doesn't know about them?

What exactly were the 2/3 of the Heritage Foundation's guidelines he followed?

Which ones did he follow and which of the others didn't he?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What's the difference between project 2025 and critical race theory? Nothing, they are both hyped up by conspiracy extremists who are trying to scare the low IQ voters.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So no one is actually going to quote or discuss any of the policy suggestions of project 2025...once again.

Absolutely hilarious.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
What's the difference between project 2025 and critical race theory? Nothing, they are both hyped up by conspiracy extremists who are trying to scare the low IQ voters.

The only difference I see is that Trump supports neither and Kamala supports one, critical race theory.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Yeah, did Democrats even mention their cherished 1619 Project at the convention? What does Kamala think??? ❎

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
So no one is actually going to quote or discuss any of the policy suggestions of project 2025...once again.

Absolutely hilarious.

Yeah, why are they so ascared? 😬

Something must be so bad they are horrified into choking convulsions.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Again, it's Maga that is constantly in fear. This is a very real thing. Block it out, screech about it, whatever, but definitely not wanting this for the country is not fear, it's motivation to vote for a candidate not so tied up in it.

Nope it's exactly fear-mongering when it's extremely unlikely even one bullet point from Project 2025 will be legislated upon under a Trump administration, it's not politically viable among the moderate Republicans, and it would be political suicide for 80% of the Republican Congress

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Jeez🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. No one is saying he doesn’t know about them or that he has never worked with them….

FFS, it is one of the premises of the OP:

The Truth is Donald Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025. The man Doesn’t even know who is truly behind the agenda and for that matter nor do any of us?

Who cares what heritage says do you suddenly believe everything as gospel coming from a right wing think tank? I certainly don’t. You have to remember they’re trying to sell ideas. Trump has his own agenda and it’s not 2025. Y’all need to seriously move on, it’s stupid relishing in this 2025 crap.

I don't know or care what is in it. I was arguing that OP's claim that Trump knows nothing about it is not true.

Why did that cause your panties to bunch up?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I don't know and I don't care.

I was just saying that the OP started off with a false premise.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
I don't know and I don't care.

I was just saying that the OP started off with a false premise.

you're missing the entire point of my OP.

Yes it's very easy to see who the Author's of Project 2025 are on the Face of it , Anyone can google that information .

Again WHO BENEFITS from Project 2025 ? What does project 2025 succeed in doing ? Is it a calming message that attracts independent and democrat voters ???

No it drives a wedge right down the middle of American voters . It scares the HELL out of Lefties . Which is the entire point .

It's a successful Left PsyOp , It's a Left talking point . Not a single Republican has mentioned Project 2025 in any positive capacity. It has only been mentioned by the LEFT .......

So whats the point of Project 2025 ? what was the point of putting it out ? Answer these questions in your own mind and see where you end up ....
edit on 24-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: grammer

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
People who fear the Project 25 should also have the same fear of an administraion that follows Karl Marx ideology.

Why do we always have to pick the lesser of two evils? Rhetorical; becayse, 'We, the People' are not in control of anything and have no voice....no matter how loud we scream, loot, pillage, burn down towns and riot while 'mostly peaceful' protesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
You have no proof it is a left PsyOp. It isn't like this foundation just popped up in the last couple of years and they are conservative.

Whoever or however the lefties react to it doesn't change the source.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I can, not for you obviously, as I've linked them before and you reply with some sort of insult to me or another meme.

But, as maybe you think I don't have a link, sure. Here is the link to the Project 2025 download. I've noted page numbers below but also posted some quick articles as even though you won't look at anything, its really doubtful you'd read any of the whole playbook.

Project 2025 Download

Break up NOAA, privatize, citizens would have to pay for alerts/warnings.
Page 674.

News Article

Adoption/abortion/contraception
Page 475

Article link

Remove discrimination protections page 474. Marriage should only be recognized as man/ woman page 481

Link to Article

I mean there is much more to discuss, but these are the few I mentioned in my post you are asking about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join