It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: daskakik

Have you ever herd the term ' Controlled Opposition ' ?

That's the Heritage Foundation
. Follow the money , Follow the real money of that foundation and it would probably surprise you where you end up .

You made the claim...provide the link!

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

The Truth is Donald Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025. The man Doesn’t even know who is truly behind the agenda and for that matter nor do any of us . ? But wait, I think we do know who’s behind it .

Nor do any of us ?

How can anyone even say that with a straight face. We KNOW who is behind it, who wrote it, and who penned the forward to the book.

Dominionists!! 😀

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: daskakik

Have you ever herd the term ' Controlled Opposition ' ?

That's the Heritage Foundation
. Follow the money , Follow the real money of that foundation and it would probably surprise you where you end up .

You made the claim...provide the link!

Yeah let me Google that up for you real quick .

I assume you want a copy of Hunters Laptop and Hillary's emails as well ????

Or you could just use common sense and see what is right in front of your face .

Project 2025 cui bono

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Are you saying that the Heritage Foundation is irrelevant? Is that your twist? Are you saying that JD Vance is irrelevant?

I"m not about to cramp my fingers typing for hours about the power and influence that foundation has held within the conservative community for decades even though you may wish to deny it which you appear to want to do. So what good would answering any other questions you may ask as it seems you would deny them all as well.

so writing the forward for a book, give you total credit for everything in the book? I'm not sure it works that way, at least not in non clown world, but honk honk Terry.

link   
a reply to: Vermilion

And, something happens to the 78yr old big Mac eating President? Who is President then? Vance. Who is knee deep in Project 2025.

So, again, yeah, concerning for anyone who does not agree with their agenda.

link   
And if he wins he WILL be that next conservative president. When will that be? Oh yeah, 2025. You know, like the title of the manifesto.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This is all radical Democrats have to bash Republicans for. Didn't Joe Biden scream about Project 2025 till he was red in the face, at the DNC convention last week? (He's still recovering, btw.)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Which is why you're going to make it a thing....

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What are Leftists so afraid of? P2025 can't be as bad as Leftist bankrupt citizen economies can it? 💮

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

I like pointing of fingers out into the mist of information employed there. A cat and mouse game with no substantiation other than hackneyed cliches.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

And, something happens to the 78yr old big Mac eating President? Who is President then? Vance. Who is knee deep in Project 2025.

What's the line by line damage P2025 will do to Leftist policies and economies? 🤔

The details must be devastating for Leftists.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

New: The Biden resigns in 2025 Manifesto.

Lots of things are scheduled for 2025.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You can say whatever you want as many times as you want but it won't make it true.

Just because it is low hanging fruit for lefties to reeeee about doesn't mean that he doesn't know what it is.

Heck the full title is "Project 2025 Presidential Transition Project", They worked with him during his first term and Trump has backed that up.

link   

originally posted by: frogs453

lol mate you are literally spewing ' Project 2025 ' Fear . Listen to yourself.

link   

Are you saying that the Heritage Foundation is irrelevant? Is that your twist? Are you saying that JD Vance is irrelevant?

I"m not about to cramp my fingers typing for hours about the power and influence that foundation has held within the conservative community for decades even though you may wish to deny it which you appear to want to do. So what good would answering any other questions you may ask as it seems you would deny them all as well.

OK name one piece of legislation that Mike Pence championed for?

Hell in that same vein name a piece of legislation Madame VP was instrumental in pushing through, beyond thier
tie-breaking vote in the Senate

All indications are that the Christian and religious right are 100% satisfied with Vance as the Vice President and his ability to cast a tie-breaking vote if needed, thats it.

FWIW the Christians aren't stupid, they know the chances of getting thier legislation enacted upon isn't going to happen, but it does enflame those that put donations in the offering plate every Sunday. Just like meeting with a Presidential candidate does as well.

www.usnews.com...

The 'Most Insignificant' Office?
The role of vice president is only mentioned in the U.S. Constitution a handful of times. Article I, Section 3 says that the vice president "shall be President of the Senate but shall have no Vote" except in the event of a tie. Normally, ties are rare, but the vice president's power to break them will likely become relevant to Harris as Democrats, and independents who caucus with Democrats, are expected to control only 50 of the 100 Senate seats.

The beginning of Article II, Section 1 explains how vice presidents are elected, which was later revised by the 12th Amendment. The end of that section states that presidential power "shall devolve on the Vice President" in the event of the president's "Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office." Finally, Article II, Section 4 states that vice presidents – like presidents – can be "removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

So, other than staying out of trouble to avoid impeachment and waiting around for the president to need a replacement, vice presidents are really obligated only to occasionally cast a tie-breaking vote. This means that the great majority of the time, vice presidents have no real job to do.

John Adams, the first U.S. vice president, once complained to his wife that the vice presidency was "the most insignificant Office that ever the Invention of Man contrived or his Imagination conceived." However, not all have been upset about such inactivity. Woodrow Wilson's vice president, Thomas Marshall, quipped after he retired: "I don't want to work … [but] I wouldn't mind being Vice President again."

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I didn't make any of this a thing. You've been provided links to Roberts claims, you've been provided links to Heritage history and relationships, you've been provided links to Vance's comments, you've been provided links to pages within project 2025 that show the things I've mentioned in other threads. I'm sorry you probably never read them and just want to discount it because you don't like to face it, but that's a you thing, not a me thing.

And the fact is, Trump is 78 years old. He had a quite concerning battle with covid last time. His age should be a concern in regard to his VP choice.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

so writing the forward for a book, give you total credit for everything in the book?

How in the hell did you extrapolate that from anything I have posted in this or any other thread. It's a bogus comment dude and I know you are smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I've yet to be "linked" to why this is a bad thing with a "link" to the actual project......

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

And if he wins he WILL be that next conservative president. When will that be? Oh yeah, 2025. You know, like the title of the manifesto.

Wait a second.

You admitted this is on page one…

“I agree, he is not conservative”

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Did you bother to check the Project 2025 site?

It is a product of the Heritage Foundation. Here is a vid of Trump The Heritage Foundation's 2017 President's Club Meeting but he doesn't know who they are? Right.

That doesn’t mean jack. I swear I’m so done with the stupidity of you lefty’s constantly bringing up the boogeyman 2.0 P2025. He obviously knows about the Heritage Foundation that DOES NOT mean he knows what is in 2025, he’s said it repeatedly. Even CNN’s Jack Tapper called out some politician lady last week and corrected her for using 2025 as a talking point to attach Trump to it. FFS people use you brains. The dumbing down of America has become so apparent on what used to be a site that had intellectual discussion. It’s like listening to bunch of bots n trolls with single digit IQ’s now repeat the same debunked rhetorical bs over n over, ughhhhh. Ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join