It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Tim Walz Aggressively Manhandle His Son on Stage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You mean other than being Peter Thiel's handpicked disciple to usher the US into an age of autocracy?

Your candidate was just chosen for you......

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Actually she was chosen by the voters for years ago when the ticket and Biden and Harris was elected to the White House.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Actually she was chosen by the voters for years ago when the ticket and Biden and Harris was elected to the White House.

You're smart enough to know that's simply not how primaries work.

In case I'm wrong and you are not that smart, that's not how primaries work.

So are you confused on what autocracy is or are you being a hypocrite....again.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The voters rejected her four years ago. She didn't make it to the primaries even.

The voters chose BIDEN. She, like all VPs, was just a nothingburger to fill out the ticket and make it legal.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: malte86

Yes, you think our nations flag and firearms (2nd amendment) are weird....

Thanks for making my point a bit more clear ..

I accept your right to bear arms and pose with them, i just think it's weird. It could be the Austrian flag, doesn't matter.
But that's off topic.

Walz seems to be quite a normal guy. And his kids seem to like him. What is being interpreted into this one short movement is completely meaningless because you can't derive anything substantial from it. It's simply about disparaging the man.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I know you think it's weird.......

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You mean other than being Peter Thiel's handpicked disciple to usher the US into an age of autocracy?

More hyperbole from you. You know that isn’t happening. Gawd you’re desperate, you’ll say anything won’t you?

Autocracy😂😂😂 If anything you need to look at your own party. That seems to be more the direction they’re headed than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It's an American thing, I know. Italians, for example, prefer to wear sunglasses (even indoors, sometimes in bed too). Everyone should be able to express themselves however they like, as long as they don't inflict violence on anyone.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I think some democrats thinks we are still in the Middle Ages, or that burning witches are coming back.

Interestingly morality is still alive and well and soo hope and faith.

Something democrats wants to destroy any way they can.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

My first profile pic was of me posing with my AR, bottle of booze, and an Einstein book. Lol
I thought it was funny anyway.

I caught a lot of flack for it because I was shirtless of all things. Maybe it’s time to go back to it.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I haven’t seen either side go after anyone further than Epstein and Ghislaine.

Well one side wants it shut down so IDK that I fully agree. But you have a point that it isn’t getting the attention it needs. Everyone seems to be ignoring it. The CBP knows it’s going on as they did bring some attention to it.

It’s a tragedy what’s happening to some of these children and adults alike. It’s so disgusting that it’s being promoted and encouraged by the current administration when they know some of these people including children are being forced into prostitution when they get here. Harris certainly doesn’t care. It’s why I get so pissed off whenever I hear a democrat say that they care about people, they just don’t. Republicans should be bringing more awareness to this issue also, some have but not nearly as much as they should.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I think some democrats thinks we are still in the Middle Ages, or that burning witches are coming back.

Interestingly morality is still alive and well and soo hope and faith.

Something democrats wants to destroy any way they can.
It certainly appears that way marg. Morals and ethics seem to be going the way of the Dodo bird😢

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The entire family look miserable and afraid of Tampon Tim in that clip.

His wife seems like she keeps her window open...not to enjoy the aroma of burning tires during burning cities...but to make an easy escape when Tim gets liquored up and violent.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
OMG! This is HILARIOUS! You are obviously not a parent! I

I've had to do this a time or two with my kid about to run into something many parents do!

This is really a stretch here I guess it is to deflect from all the mistreatment that poor kid took by idiots not knowing he has learning disability!
edit on 23-8-2024 by Therealbeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

I've had to do this a time or two with my kid about to run into something many parents do!

This is really a stretch here I guess it is to deflect from all the mistreatment that poor kid took by idiots not knowing he has learning disability!

The fact that the boy has a learning disability shouldn't be a factor.
Unless, of course, you believe unnecessarily harsh treatment by a parent is more warranted when a child is so challenged.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

The fact that the boy has a learning disability shouldn't be a factor.
Unless, of course, you believe unnecessarily harsh treatment by a parent is more warranted when a child is so challenged.

I didn’t know the kid had a learning disability, but I still stand by what I said originally, which is that it just looked like a father disciplining his young adult or teenage son for some unknown reason.

I mean maybe he is an asshole dad… but no one here can make that assertion unless you know the family personally.

That few second clip definitely doesn’t prove anything one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, but about that spin. The spin was in the original post stating that there was only one interpretation for this seconds long video, that it is an example, short though it is, that Walz is a ''cruel and possibly abusive'' father. Just never mind the son's mental capacity, never mind the pride the son has for his father as demonstrated the day before, never mind the teleprompter that that '''tug'', not ''yank'' likely prevented a collision that might have sent his son into a fit, who knows what.

Yes, there was spin on this issue, spin that the issue even exists..

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Blinded by the Light as Usual.

a reply to: CarlLaFong

Nope.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Annee

Yes. I have. You do not yank them around like that. Mine is now 26.

You have to remember what kind of people we’re talking about here. They think it’s ok to assassinate someone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join