It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Tim Walz Aggressively Manhandle His Son on Stage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yes he have disabilities but Tim seems to lose his self control around him, meaning he have problems as an adult dealing with his son.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: RobRocket
a reply to: Annee
Wow that's some serious back peddling you do. Would it be ok to slap him as well. Do you ever read what you type, ever?

Have you raised a neurodivergent kid?

Mine is now 16.

and you snatch him around when he pisses you off eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Yes. I have. You do not yank them around like that. Mine is now 26.

You are choosing to observe it negatively.

I see a strong hand connection to feel safe and strong guidance.

A strong hand connection works with my kid. He has to feel safe.

You’re gonna deny that necessity?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Please watch this very short clip before commenting:
rumble.com...

There is really no misinterpreting this.

Tim Walz and his family go out on stage for applause at the DNC...and Walz abruptly grabs his clearly upset and reluctant son's hand aggressively yanking him towards the stage.

The look on Walz face, combined with his aggressiveness towards his son speaks volumes...and shows a cruel and very possibly abusive father.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the copycrats on here justifying Walz's actions. Harris is a real bitch behind the cameras too I hear.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Wow that's some serious back peddling you do. Would it be ok to slap him as well. Do you ever read what you type, ever?

Mine is now 16.

Which relates to a strong hand hold to feel safe and guidance how?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
Very revealing, this thread. Speaks volumes about character.

Speaking of character, Walz just got caught in another lie. In a 2009 interview he said he was eligible for his 20 yr retirement the week 9/11 happened but decided to re-enlist being the “patriot” he is. Complete bs, he wasn’t eligible for 20 yr retirement until August 2002. This guy apparently can’t stop lying about his military record and we’re supposed to trust this clown? 🤡

Story here….
www.breitbart.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Tim Walz Lied About Being Eligible to Retire the Same Week as 9/11 Yet Choosing to Re-Enlist www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I agree that Walz looked like he was rough with his son. I fully expected the lefties to come aboard to make their argument, and they showed up within minutes.

Walz could've smacked his son on the back of the head, and the lefties would say "Oh, that's how you're supposed to handle a neurodivergent child. That's how you direct them."

link   

Do you look angry too when you snatch your kid around? The look Walz had on his face was the same look I have when I can't get my 8 year old out of the candy aisle and have to pull him out of there because he doesn't want to listen.

link   

The video or the entire thread. The video has already been differently interpreted by information that accounts for the actions pointed out in the OP, however the real question here is the intent of the thread, how is that to be interpreted.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Mine is now 16.

Which relates to a strong hand hold to feel safe and guidance how?

you either didn't watch the clip, or aren't mentally capable of understanding it. either way, he snatched his hand with a pissed off look on his face. I don't think I'd have the patience to raise a special needs kid, so not judging, but I am able to see what that was, it was recorded on film and can be viewed again and again. It's real.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What I saw was a impatient and frustrated a-whole. The look on his face says it all. YMMV

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

The video or the entire thread. The video has already been differently interpreted by information that accounts for the actions pointed out in the OP, however the real question here is the intent of the thread, how is that to be interpreted.

the intent of the thread? Um, to show a video clip that shows Walz angrily snatching his kids hand? Or is that not allowed?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Walz could've smacked his son on the back of the head, and the lefties would say "Oh, that's how you're supposed to handle a neurodivergent child. That's how you direct them."

Yet he didn't did he. Your clear wishes to paint him as abusive rely upon nothing more than a quick tug of his hand to escape banging into the telepromoter and help him within one second to gather in the family line and a grimace on the mans face in that split second. That ''interpretation'' has failed so an outlandish extrapolation into fantasy land was your next step.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She and other democrats are justifying it as the media has instructed. Walz was clearly angry when he snatched his kid. Any parent knows the look of anger when your kid won't listen, but not all of us are aggressive like Walz.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

What I saw was a impatient and frustrated a-whole. The look on his face says it all. YMMV

And THAT was on stage and in front of a fawning audience.
Imagine Walz' cruelty behind closed doors.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Yet he didn't did he. Your clear wishes to paint him as abusive rely upon nothing more than a quick tug of his hand to escape banging into the telepromoter and help him within one second to gather in the family line and a grimace on the mans face in that split second. That ''interpretation'' has failed so an outlandish extrapolation into fantasy land was your next step.

There's a clear difference between grimace and anger and any parent knows it.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I won't pretend I have never snatched a kid who was pissing me off, but at the very least, I know what I did and why.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Allowed? Certainly. But claiming there is only one interpretation as made clear in the OP is totally incorrect as has been pointed out thoughout the thread. The Original Post made, by interpretation, a false claim and then promoted that claim vehemently.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Justify it any way you want, but I'm against mistreating a special needs child or any child for that matter and parading them around to make myself look better.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join