It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Tim Walz Aggressively Manhandle His Son on Stage

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Not at all. I just like reminding you guys that Trump actually managed to find a worse running mate than Sarah Palin and it's not even close.
What’s your problem with Vance? The guy is more intelligent than Harris and Walz combined.

He’s got a problem with staying on topic.

Balz is a nutsack with defective genes. He’s got anger issues because he is defective. Yet he is the best the donkeys can muster to callous harris’s cause 🤣

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Annee

Yes. I have. You do not yank them around like that. Mine is now 26.

You have to remember what kind of people we’re talking about here. They think it’s ok to assassinate someone.

You are directly stating that I think it’s OK to assassinate someone.

That is not OK.

Actually, I was responding to DAVID64. Not you. I really do my best not to engage with people such as yourself. It’s a general statement. This post yes, responding to you. Directed at you.

And what exactly is “not ok”? Me ‘stating’ that you think it’s ok to MDK someone? Which I didn’t. Whom decides this? From your response I can only gather you’re upset at what I stated. There’s no denial from you. Do carry on. Trump 24.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

That was my consensus of this thread, as well. Drivel.

Yes, it opened up discourse about the topic of "what is and isn't an acceptable assistance" towards a kid about to make a wrong step, but the intent of this revelation was to point and blame, not address, discuss, and correct.

There are members here that will continue to spearhead division, on both sides. It's a pride thing; they want others to make the steps only when it aligns with them being right, it's from the same playbook their opponent's are using.

With that being said, this is exactly the same attacks that were levied at Trump for so long, and it still continues. The same fire is also being used here against Walz, in this instance, and I feel if a different ideology should be applied.

It's weird how given the chance the same finger pointing is being implemented against those you said perpetuate it.
I see both groups who are arguing over this as snowflakes, and y'all need to check a mirror to see if you represent what you say you do.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It also allowed his father to redirect him. In this case apparently he would have run into an obstacle. It’s about the kid feeling safe. If I could only reach his arm I would. So that he knows he’s safe.

Don't you imagine the Kid would have felt safer not being on stage at all ?

Paraded and pulled around by his father ?

The Thing is though it's not even that he Pulled the kid . It was the look on his face when he did it . That is the point you are conventionally overlooking or you're Left Brain is just not able top see it .
edit on 24-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It also allowed his father to redirect him. In this case apparently he would have run into an obstacle. It’s about the kid feeling safe. If I could only reach his arm I would. So that he knows he’s safe.

Don't you imagine the Kid would have felt safer not being on stage at all ?

Paraded and pulled around by his father ?

The Thing is though it's not even that he Pulled the kid . It was the look on his face when he did it . That is the point you are conventionally overlooking or you're Left Brain is just not able top see it .

What? He had a serious face? I would too. That tends to happen when you’re in protective mode.

I would give my “kid” (almost adult) the choice to participate or not.

He is obviously proud of his dad. I’d support he wanted to be there.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FeeshJefe

It's hilarious how the Left attacks as 'blown out of proportion' the actual post showing the actual video...showing the actual democrat pick for VP...actually showing disdain and impatience in his expression...while actually treating his learning-impaired child like a dog in public.

The evidence is the evidence.
It's on video...and it's genuine.

But you'll ignore your lying eyes...because you're told that's what good lil democrats must do.

Just because it hurts your feelz regarding some guy on YOUR team...whom your betters now tell you that you need to love and defend at all costs...who was just picked for you...by someone who was just picked for you...by someone whom you don't even really know, never voted for....and, up until a month ago, you wanted to get rid of...doesn't make the evidence any less real.

It would be remarkable to witness...if it hadn't become so common an occurrence from the same leftist sheep on this site.
edit on CamSat, 24 Aug 2024 10:40:04 -0500Saturday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Therealbeverage
OMG! This is HILARIOUS! You are obviously not a parent! I

I've had to do this a time or two with my kid about to run into something many parents do!

This is really a stretch here I guess it is to deflect from all the mistreatment that poor kid took by idiots not knowing he has learning disability!

The fact that the boy has a learning disability shouldn't be a factor.
Unless, of course, you believe unnecessarily harsh treatment by a parent is more warranted when a child is so challenged.

This is backlash to Paint a very loving Father in a bad light due to the HORRENDOUSLY UNCHRISTIAN remarks like Ann Coulter who deleted her post after proving what a soulless WEIRD monster she is! She didn't even offer an apology so strange from a so called Christian! I guess she feels like attacking children and their parents is better then turning her cheek?

My brother who was born with several birth defects was notoriously hard to wrangle! He had no fear of consequences and couldn't really grasp them so yeah a little more direction was needed.

Again like I said you do not seem like you have had children, because most good parents know best protect their children!

edit on 24-8-2024 by Therealbeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Watch ATS aggressively manhandle those that don't repeat right wing propaganda...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He was directing his son away from the teleprompter he was about to walk into.

He was overly aggressive in doing so...and I'm sure you see that too.
He's treating his son just like a dog.

Nope.

You have to make a neurodivergent (similar) feel secure.

Like strongly grabbing their hand and directing them.

I have an example for you .

If I saw Trump grab his son by the Arm like that on stage I would not be okay with it .

I would condemn that action .

I have an Autistic kid (this kid is similar).

#1 — they need to feel safe.

Grabbing his hand and holding it firm makes him feel safe.

It also allowed his father to redirect him. In this case apparently he would have run into an obstacle.

It’s about the kid feeling safe.

If I could only reach his arm I would. So that he knows he’s safe.

EXACTLY! Like Temple Grandin who invented the cow hugging device! She stated very similar. Again this is just trying to make Walz look bad after the YUGE amount of backlash coming on to those who brought his son into this for his emotional outburst being ridiculed. Nothing less...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You are definitely one who I was talking about. I don't have many posts on this account, more on the previous one, JefeFeesh, but I'm not interested in the stars or score or whatever, so I made this one after the password fiasco last October. That being said, you could follow my posts and realize what you did was exactly what I have been consistently against, which is blindly attack those you perceive as your opposition.

In fact, earlier in this thread I described how delicate you all must be to say one thing and do another as soon as it fits your advantage, whether it's correct or not. Like most that I was inferring to, you would rather be loud and ignorant than taking a step back and policing yourself. This is the SAME tactics that democrats used against Trump, but it's okay for you to do it because your opinion is more important.

I've never been a democrat, not even a republican, but I align with those who align with truth, not bias emotion. YOU interpreted Walz feelings, and because he's on the other side of the aisle, it must be a negative reaction towards him.

I've noticed your posts and comments, and I have agreed with you on some threads, but this one is you're wrong about, and you're looking for low hanging fruit to try and drag a person down with, just like the democrats have done and are doing to Trump.

Yet, I didn't agree with what was said about this situation, so I must be an enemy and you must personally(blindly) attack me because you can't handle the confusion.

It's weird how when I agree with what republicans are saying I get a lot of stars and some replies, but when I mention that the republicans, or right siders, take a step back and police themselves... crickets. Same coin children, same coin.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You've summoned the entire cult.

Well done my friend.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

You've summoned the entire cult.

Well done my friend.

I'm not surprised.
They are all being herded by their betters to blindly defend a guy they don't even know, who was appointed for them by someone they also don't really know...who was ALSO appointed for them...that they've never cast a vote for...and that just a month ago were all trying to dump off the ticket.

Even ACTUAL sheep don't baaaaaahave this obediently to their herders.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I've had to do this a time or two with my kid about to run into something many parents do!

This is really a stretch here I guess it is to deflect from all the mistreatment that poor kid took by idiots not knowing he has learning disability!

Unless, of course, you believe unnecessarily harsh treatment by a parent is more warranted when a child is so challenged.

This is backlash to Paint a very loving Father in a bad light

How do you know Tim Walz is "a very loving father"?
SERIOUSLY...are you a member of his immediate family...or is this just what you've been told to think about him by your political shepherds?

Think about that for a moment before you respond.

I have offered tangible. visible, publicly available evidence to make MY argument.
So how do YOU know Walz is "a very loving father"...as you say?

Face it.
Walz' track record is abysmal when it comes to presenting himself to the world as he truly is.

He also lied about being in combat and he lied about his retirement rank...to make himself appear better in public and to forward his own personal ambitions.

It's called 'Stolen Valor'...and Walz has already been proven guilty of it.

Walz' true nature is not as it is being portrayed by his political handlers and sycophant media...and yet, you believe as you are being told to believe without really knowing why.
edit on CpmSat, 24 Aug 2024 17:25:46 -0500Saturday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This is backlash to Paint a very loving Father in a bad light

I have offered tangible. visible, publicly available evidence to make MY argument.

Except for actually parenting a neurodivergent kid.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You mean grandparenting?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You mean grandparenting?

I’ve had him since I brought him home from the hospital.

“Parenting”

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

But you are his grandma, right?

That being you daughters child?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I am his full time caretaker since birth.

If you must know — his father died of cancer before he was a month old.

His mother works in film production. Anyone here who’s worked in film production will tell you how crazy that is.

He was diagnosed Autistic age 2. He needed a full time 24 hour person devoted to him. That is me.

“Parenting”

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I am his full time caretaker since birth.

If you must know — his father died of cancer before he was a month old.

His mother works in film production. Anyone here who’s worked in film production will tell you how crazy that is.

He was diagnosed Autistic age 2. He needed a full time 24 hour person devoted to him. That is me.

“Parenting”

Annee...you are a remarkable person.
In spite of your politics...the world can use a lot more people like you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join