It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Tim Walz Aggressively Manhandle His Son on Stage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Not at all. I just like reminding you guys that Trump actually managed to find a worse running mate than Sarah Palin and it's not even close.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have no problem with how he reacted in the video. Get a grip. This is a typical "gotcha" tactic. You want to claim to be different, but utilize the same techniques as soon as it suits you.

The intent to "get the other guy/group" is pretty pathetic. The same coin, different side.

This kind of "journalism" is why I started rallying behind Trump. Y'all are just looking for a reason to hate the other side and find fault. Both sides do and see this action, and double down with their own nefarious perspective to get back and even.

Children. Y'all are arguing like children.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yes...you keep reminding us of how terrified you are of a man you also say is a nobody....

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
“Aggressively Manhandle”

lol.

Aside from being redundant, that’s not what I saw.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He was directing his son away from the teleprompter he was about to walk into.

Why was the kid walking directly into that? 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not at all. I just like reminding you guys that Trump actually managed to find a worse running mate than Sarah Palin and it's not even close.

If you think Walz is a "good pick", you should read this

Granted, it's an opinion piece, but I'd like to see someone attempt to refute it.

From the article:
The state was home to 25 percent of all ISIS recruits in the United States, largely due to the deluge of immigrants from Somalia—it is now the largest Somali community outside Somalia itself. Despite the subsequent increase in terrorist recruitment, carjackings, and the informal renaming of an entire neighborhood in Minneapolis as "Little Mogadishu," Walz says the flood must continue. "Refugees strengthen our communities," he said in 2019

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I get it. You're mad you got stuck with the dud. But directing your anger at me isn't healthy.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Angry?

Did you miss the part where I said you make me laugh?

Speaking of duds how many votes did Heiress get again?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Annee

Justify it any way you want, but I'm against mistreating a special needs child or any child for that matter and parading them around to make myself look better.

Mistreating? Making them feel safe?

You are choosing to see this negatively.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: network dude

Allowed? Certainly. But claiming there is only one interpretation as made clear in the OP is totally incorrect as has been pointed out thoughout the thread. The Original Post made, by interpretation, a false claim and then promoted that claim vehemently.

I'm not sure there is another interpretation of this. He snatched his hand and had an angry look on his face. I can relate to it, even raising (normal) kids, from time to time, the will irritate you, and if needed, they would be reprenamded or diredcted. I don't think this makes him a monster, just human, but to try to spin this into something else, seems disengenious at best. It's on camera.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: ColeYounger2

In a previous reply, I made the same observation of conservatives attacking Walz. Attack and then defend depending upon which tactic prevails. An I make no rebuttal that this same ploy is used by the left, it's rather common and hopes are that sooner or later we can all see that it's not a left or right thing but rather actions that are employed by people who want to control the narrative.

Waltz deserves everything he gets. Stolen Valor for political gain is pathetic as it gets and IMO should automatically disqualify him from running. The guy is a pathological liar and he just got busted AGAIN in another lie which was used to try and appear as some sort of hero and for political gain. Disgusting peckerhead is what he is. Coming from a family with a long list of veterans that have fought in many wars, the Stolen Valor and other various lies about his military service pisses me off to no end. The guy is a lying scumbag, period.

Read the story I posted on p2, he’s obviously got mental issues to feel like he has to constantly lie about his service. I wonder what our forefathers would have to say about him? My grandfather was a vet and also a Senator for the state of OK and I can say without reservation that he’d want to pop him in the mouth, I’m sure he’s turning in his grave right now at what we’ve become.

edit on 23-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Soon they will be getting weapons and parade themselves like they did in Somalia with their weapons ridding in the back of trucks, even the children had weapons.

What a way to take over our nation thanks to idiots we got in power, add his state to the list, we already got littler gaza in Michigan.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What’s your problem with Vance? The guy is more intelligent than Harris and Walz combined.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So there should be a way for government to protect kids from abusive parents?

So more government?

Just kidding.... I guess this is the usual let's use kids as talking points hypocrisy...

Pretty lame but hey that's what the US election year has become, a lame stream of never-ending hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You're asking the guy who still believes the couch hoax thing about intelligence?

Boy are you generous ....

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
So there should be a way for government to protect kids from abusive parents?

So more government?

Just kidding.... I guess this is the usual let's use kids as talking points hypocrisy...

Pretty lame but hey that's what the US election year has become, a lame stream of never-ending hypocrisy
Our current government doesn’t protect kids, they traffic them into the sex and labor trades. Harris specifically, she knows women and children coming into the states are being sold into prostitution but she hasn’t lifted a finger to stop it, matter of fact she’s promoted it. Her one single assigned job she had in the last 4 years and she failed at it in spectacular fashion.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I haven’t seen either side go after anyone further than Epstein and Ghislaine.

Lot of high up people that they all knew. I feel like most of the debate of morality on that issue is crocodile tears from both sides, which is sad.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Yes, you think our nations flag and firearms (2nd amendment) are weird....

Thanks for making my point a bit more clear ..

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You mean other than being Peter Thiel's handpicked disciple to usher the US into an age of autocracy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join