It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence President BIDEN Ordered The Assassination of Candidate Donald TRUMP on July 13th 2024.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It is definitely not an AR-15. Also, what you are seeing on the end is two things. One is the front sight sticking up, and the part in front of it is the flash-suppressor; it is not a sound suppressor (or "silencer").

That said, there are a number of other anomalies with the rifle and the picture in general. I don't believe the picture is real.

edit on 8/19/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

let alone with him carrying an apparent rifle.

First time I saw them two together there was no rifle. Now the photos have Fink with a gun. We are in a psy war.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

There doesn't seem to be any question that Crooks did in fact participate in an advertising campaign for Blackrock. I believe Blackrock has even acknowledged this. So, clearly there is a relationship at some level. I've not seen anything connecting Crooks to Blackrock at Fink's level though. If true, that would be notable just in and of itself (rifle or no rifle).

edit on 8/19/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Justoneman

It is definitely not an AR-15. Also, what you are seeing on the end is two things. One is the front sight sticking up, and the part in front of it is the flash-suppressor; it is not a sound suppressor (or "silencer").

That said, there are a number of other anomalies with the rifle and the picture in general. I don't believe the picture is real.

Agreed. Fink appears to be heavily edited around the torso region which is conveniently where the weapon features. it's also interesting that there's no detail on the device in Crooks' hand and ample detail on the weapon itself. Almost like it was copy pasted from another high quality image. Doubtless a filter was added to make the copy paste less obvious but still a mediocre effect, particularly in regard to the "anomalies" you mentioned.

But I'm not a forensic expert so... 🤷

edit on 19-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It doesn't look real. In particular, the rifle does not look real at all. It has the barrel of an M1A, the foregrip and gas tube of an AK, the receiver of a Browning A5 shotgun, and the stock looks to be pistol gripped. Plus, there's no magazine, and the arm holding it doesn't look real (looks disproportionately larger/longer than the right arm).

first thought i had was M 76 looking at the barrel, gas tube and front furniture.the rear furniture( stock) doesn't seem to be there unless it's a old style folding stock that folded under. most M76's that i've seen have all wood furniture (stock), or poly stocks and the if rear folds it fold to the side.

another thing about the picture, there's no sign of crooks right arm and fink's left arm appears to be part of crooks torso and is blacked out with a oval spot right at the shoulders of both and at the elbow.

edit on 19-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

ETA: if you look in between the tow dark spots i pointed out you can see crooks right sleeve. it has what looks the same white writing that the left has on it at the bottom. it could even be that the sleeves are black so the top one might be crooks shoulder and upper arm.

AI of shopped image.
edit on 19-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's not Crooks.

checkyourfact.com...
www.politifact.com...

I can't find it right now, but I think that's a photo of another guy, who was recently released from prison, after serving time for threatening to kill Donald Trump.

Here it is:

Fact Check: Convicted anti-Trump protester falsely identified as shooter

A photo of a different man and the false narrative that Maxwell Yearick, not Crooks, was the shooter have been shared widely online.

edit on 5920242024k17America/Chicago2024-08-19T10:17:59-05:0010am2024-08-19T10:17:59-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
you honestly think if this was an ordered assassination they would have sent some inept kid to do it?

This idiotic leaping logic is typical of the asinine cult.

Plus Biden is right, anyone still supporting that illiterate imbecile truly are the dregs of society.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
August 19th 2024

The U.S. House published its Impeachment report this morning, based on a year of investigating President JOE BIDEN.

HUGE Corruption was found and flagged: www.foxnews.com...

This man has done whatever he wanted to do, without regard to repercussions, laws, or damages to the nation and its citizens...Your Family and Mine!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: WeMustCare

So, no evidence whatsoever just opinion.

I certainly wouldn't discount the possibility but I'm afraid you'd have to provide quite a bit more substantive evidence to convince me - and others I suspect.

It's up to law enforcement to provide evidence. 😎

Soon it will be presented.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

you honestly think if this was an ordered assassination they would have sent some inept kid to do it?

No. The covert aspects of this mission would have some inept kid take the fall for it. If Trump did not move his head the way he did at the last moment he would not be here today.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

This idiotic leaping logic is typical of the asinine cult.

Plus Biden is right, anyone still supporting that illiterate imbecile truly are the dregs of society.

"Some inept kid" very nearly succeeded. Many would argue the only reason his task failed is because of providence and in any other circumstance he would have nailed the mark because every simulation says so.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The left hand holding the forestock is a doll's hand. Looks like a GI Joe action figure's hand.

I'll bet if we looked up some GI Joe type action figures we'd find a spitting image of the hand and rifle superimposed on the photgraph of Fink with Yearich photoshopped into it.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The person in the photo easily weighs 50-60 lbs more than Crooks, so I would agree...it's not Crooks.

I continue to maintain the photo is a forgery.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ah, and he settled on a sniper who wears glasses.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie

And, by sheer coincidence happened to live in the town Trump was scheduled to visit?

Talk about "4D chess"! Biden and his team must have access to a time machine. How else would he/they have been able to locate, recruit, and train a kid to play assassin, and likely get himself killed, in the very town Trump would visit, all in time to take the shot?

And not leave a single trace?

ETAsk:

Are these "Easy-Bake Assassins" available in Every community across the country; just waiting for the word from their government handlers to "activate"?

Are they available to Every administration, or just Democrat administrations?
edit on 19-8-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie

And not leave a single trace?

Heh..Including a body (of the shooter). Imagine that!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
V.P. rated even lower than horrible U.S. President.

Horrible U.S. President decides not to seek another term.

V.P. suddenly rated far above aforementioned U.S. President.

Americans are not stupid enough to believe this, LOL.
🤪

originally posted by: 777Vader
Overlooking the fact Biden "stepped down" just days after the failed assassination. I think there's more to it than Trump's popularity boost.

Also, suddenly there's nearly unlimited campaign funds, donated illegally thru ActBlue with everybody watching.... they're trying to grab the poker back out of the fire.

I've said, the ultimate punishment is extradition to outside the grasp of future admins.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
It may not have been biden exactly but it was definitely someone connected to him maybe one of the puppet masters. Either way there was some fishy things in the air.

Prior/Next President Donald Trump is doing the right thing by not accusing the obvious people who ordered his assassination. But come January 21, 2025

KAAABOOOM! 💣

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Opossum19
It may not have been biden exactly but it was definitely someone connected to him maybe one of the puppet masters. Either way there was some fishy things in the air.

Prior/Next President Donald Trump is doing the right thing by not accusing the obvious people who ordered his assassination. But come January 21, 2025

KAAABOOOM! 💣

Even if he doesn't win?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

High probability it's fake...

Thanks for that. On reflection I do have to agree that the image I posted is fake. It has been setup as a strawman to discredit the first image that came out of Larry and Thomas walking together without a gun. I have already noticed a lot links in the early days of this event have already been purged, not surprised to see this association on that list.

At this time I cannot prove any of it. I don't have access to the security footage of where it was taken, phone records or other data that can prove what if any association Larry and Thomas had. For now it is one more piece in the gray zone of this convoluted mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join