It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence President BIDEN Ordered The Assassination of Candidate Donald TRUMP on July 13th 2024.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: WeMustCare

So, no evidence whatsoever just opinion.

I certainly wouldn't discount the possibility but I'm afraid you'd have to provide quite a bit more substantive evidence to convince me - and others I suspect.

I would amend that thought to no HARD evidence. There sure is evidence, but not enough to go arresting folks yet. That level in our nation is not easily met unless you are not a chosen one. Well, that is most of us. George Carlin told us in one of his routines. We are not part of the progressive asswipes who want to destroy western society and the nations within this. Paraphrased!

edit on 19000000363120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Freeborn

I certainly wouldn't discount the possibility but I'm afraid you'd have to provide quite a bit more substantive evidence to convince me - and others I suspect.

Good. On something like this, more evidence is critical. At least you have a heads up on what might be down the road.

That don't look like an AR15 and the end looks to have some kind of silencer or choke to me. A choke of course would only be on a shotgun.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So then, Trump put out the hit on...HIMSELF?????

Far more plausible that someone, on his behalf if not necessarily at his instigation, hired a gunman to shoot into the crowd, while Trump clapped his hand to his ear and burst the fake blood sachet he'd concealed behind there earlier.

Yes that seems like Occums Razor for idiots.

No one does that.

Biden said put a target on him. THe Progs are begging someone to kill him IMO.

You have to be some kind of hater to think a bullet near my head was on purpose in my world. Only and idiot would let their brain believe that for one minute. Would I let an expert knife thrower nick my ear? Hell no! And that kid was no expert marksmen. If it was him who took the shot. It could have been from another location. The FBI is destroying evidence already and hiding that they didn't destroy.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why

Simple

BAMN

By
Any
Means
Necessary

Desperation is here for the DS. They are cornered in too. It is going to get worse before it can get better. They are like a bacteria population that is about to cause the body to reject it.

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Lest we forget, it was Trump who first claimed Presidential immunity, in fact, Absolute Presidential immunity for Any act committed while in office.

Biden never claimed, or sought through legislation, or the SCOTUS, that power.

So then, Trump put out the hit on...HIMSELF?????

Got it!

Why should anyone assume that what played out was intended as a "hit" (assassination).

Why would anyone hinge the success of the assassination of a very public figure, with huge repercussions, many of them international, on a 20 year old kid using the "wrong" type of gun to get the job done?

Especially since they would have had the resources of multiple government agencies with decades of experience in "wet operations" including assassination.

If that is how "they" planned this fiasco, it's almost as if they expected him to miss!

Of course, IF that was the plan, all along, it makes sense that neither Biden, nor anyone in his administration would have ordered the operation.

Because, too many people would be raising the same questions that are being forwarded in this thread by supporters of the former President.

I mean, it's almost the perfect "frame up job", implicating any, and everyone, opposed to Trump.

Now who would have dreamed up a plot like that?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Freeborn

Good. On something like this, more evidence is critical. At least you have a heads up on what might be down the road.

Where did you get this photo? Do you have a link? I'd like to examine it in more detail.

It doesn't look real. In particular, the rifle does not look real at all. It has the barrel of an M1A, the foregrip and gas tube of an AK, the receiver of a Browning A5 shotgun, and the stock looks to be pistol gripped. Plus, there's no magazine, and the arm holding it doesn't look real (looks disproportionately larger/longer than the right arm).
edit on 8/19/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Far more plausible that someone, on his behalf if not necessarily at his instigation, hired a gunman to shoot into the crowd, while Trump clapped his hand to his ear and burst the fake blood sachet he'd concealed behind there earlier.

You are missing the bullet that blew Corey head apart and the shots that put James and David in hospital, among others not as significant injuried.

To say Trump ordered it to himself comes across as someone who blames the victim for the crime. It is not unusual, a common tactic of the perpetrator in Cover Your Ass mode.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Where did you get this photo?

Just done a quick image search on Larry Fink Thomas Crooks for that image. It did come out a while ago, There are people on it. As for enough, time will tell.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Where did you get this photo?

Just done a quick image search on Larry Fink Thomas Crooks for that image. It did come out a while ago, There are people on it. As for enough, time will tell.

Thanks for digging in on this one Kwaka!

While on this point, I see the kids arm is missing. This one looks so odd. This is one area Phage had a skill set. He should have stuck to his skills, I do. Those in the "pretending superiority" crowd based on "because Orange man Bad" or whichever boogeyman of the day sure gets old and stale. As FCD pointed out that weapon is strange.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Sunday, August 18, 2024

Forget all about the fact that Joseph R. Biden is the sitting U.S. President and Donald J. Trump is a former President.

-Think of the JOE BIDEN who twice told supporters he was going to win in 2020 by fraud/cheating.

-Think of the Joe Biden who (hot mic) told a mayor in Florida that, "Nobody Fu*ks with a Biden!".

-Think of the Joe Biden who yelled Trump supporters are "The Dregs of Society".

-Think of the Joe Biden who FOR YEARS, knowingly stole and kept Top Secret National Security materials.

-Think of the Joe Biden who traumatized his own daughter in the shower, before she turned 13. (Her words)

With the above arrogant, hate-filled, unethical, immoral person in mind, is it easy to believe that this person, who happens to be the U.S. President, would order the assassination of the man who is ahead of him in the race for President? It's VERY EASY to believe!

What caused Joe Biden to mentally "snap" and decide to order the violent removal of his opponent?

1.) President Biden knows that a Donald Trump DOJ would do what Special Counsel Hur said he wouldn't do, because Joe Biden was too old and sympathetic. ARREST HIM for stealing/retaining National Security materials from 2007 thru 2023.

2.) President Biden knows that a Donald Trump DOJ would exposed the criminal activities (and more) that Joe/Hunter/James Biden participated in with Ukraine, China, and other nations.

3.) On June 26, 2024, Donald Trump and Joe Biden held their first debate. For President Biden, it was a DISASTER.
Democrat leaders began demanding he stop seeking re-election: apnews.com...

4.) The U.S. Supreme Court ruled last month (Monday July 1st) that U.S. Presidents are "IMMUNE" from EVER being prosecuted, for most of the actions they take, while they are/were the sitting U.S. President..

With its immunity ruling on Monday, the Supreme Court granted former President Donald Trump’s wish of all but guaranteeing that his criminal trial for trying to overturn the 2020 presidential election will not go to trial before the 2024 election in November.

It also granted presidents in general, a definitive “absolute immunity” from prosecution for core official acts, and said presidents should be presumed immune for a much more expansive list of acts.
Source: www.cnn.com...

The Supreme Court's Presidential Immunity ruling gave President JOE BIDEN the legal "green light" to eradicate anyone who is a THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY.

WHO have Democrats, led by Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi, continually labeled as a "threat to our democracy"? DONALD JOHN TRUMP.

In fact, former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi now says her life's goal is to make sure Donald Trump never becomes President again.

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

Because President Biden is suffering from early dementia, it's likely Nancy Pelosi (and maybe others), coached him on how to discretely order the assassination of candidate Donald Trump, in a manner that couldn't (easily) be traced back to him.

A few days after GOD saved former President/Candidate Trump's life on July 13th, by causing him to turn his head so the assassin sniper's bullet would not be fatal or even very damaging, Nancy Pelosi Met with President Biden, and forced him to resign, effective January 20, 2025.

President Biden had failed to wipe out the man who would likely become President. The person who has promised to bring "retribution" and "justice" to not only the Biden family, but several other top-level Traitors to the United States.

Democrats are so short-sighted and small-minded, they don't comprehend how assassinating President Trump would enrage at least 70 million Americans to the point of causing our Republic to come to an end. (What they wrongly label as "our democracy".) But maybe they really don't care if that's how it all ends. Pathetic. 😡

-WeMustCare

Where is the evidence that Joe Biden ORDERED the assassination attempt on trump? Your list is quite extensive but no where do you cite any evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

High probability it's fake...

detect.truemedia.org...

Here is the image source for the analysis...

i.ytimg.com...

It's been used as a teaser image for a few YT videos, but the narratives therein don't explain anything about it nor the situation.

edit on 19/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This one looks so odd. This is one area Phage had a skill set.

He kicked a lot of goals. He voted for for Biden, supported the jab and moved to Maui was the last I heard from from him.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

It's been used as a teaser image for a few YT videos, but the narratives therein don't explain anything about it nor the situation.

Crooks walking with the head of BlackRock supports nothing? Whatever...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: network dude

Lest we forget, it was Trump who first claimed Presidential immunity, in fact, Absolute Presidential immunity for Any act committed while in office.

Biden never claimed, or sought through legislation, or the SCOTUS, that power.

I am curious, do people actually think that killing a political opponent would be an official act and not something subject to impeachment, removal, and public trial and jail? .....

Trump's attorneys argued before the Supreme Court that it would be, back in January, and the SC didn't say no. Apparently, the idea was on Trump's mind.

It's war. Doesn't matter that both sides are of the same nationality. God saved the MAGA leader. Reciprocation is coming at the right time. Will God save the Evil Sith leader(s)?

Political assassination is not okay. Political execution is not okay.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Don't forget...DR. JILL personally hired the now-disgraced USSS Director and personal friend, Kim Cheatle.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I seriously doubt Fink would ever allow himself to be photographed (even by security cameras) with someone like Crooks, let alone with him carrying an apparent rifle.

That photo, just itself, is so unimaginably damning and telling that, if real (which I sincerely doubt), it could bring the entire country to its knees. The implications are practically endless.

Just a cautionary note...I'd be careful circulating an image like that without some pretty sizeable disclaimers. There's some gigantic liability associated with something like this! Not only civil, but also potentially criminal.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

No, Crooks walking with the head of Blackrock, one of the biggest hedge funds in the world, while carrying a rifle, has almost unimaginable implications!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Did she really "hire" her though? All I've seen is stories of her recommending Cheatle for promotion.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

High probability it's fake...

Got any evidence on that? Just wishing it was fake or getting paid to cover it up? Crooks phone has been pinged in DC. As for the Arizona plates on the white van links more to Yearick at this time. Who really knows at this stage? How does Crookes get AZ plates? When I first came across this photo was in the first week or two.

I know how the media is these days, say it is fake all you want. Guess it is easier than dealing with the implications of it being true.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I agree, it looks fake to me also. That's why I picked up on it and asked the question I did (above).

That pic has some pretty serious libelous implications.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Got any evidence on that?

That's not really the point. The more important point (especially with a picture like that) is...do you have any evidence that it is real???

I make this observation not out of some intent to defend some narrative, but rather out of concern for yourself, personally, circulating such a potentially inflammatory image.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join