It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence President BIDEN Ordered The Assassination of Candidate Donald TRUMP on July 13th 2024.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

If our GOP Congress was thinking properly, they wouldn't be scattered across global vacation spots until September 9th.

They would be leaving no stone unturned to find out WHO GAVE THE ORDER to kill former President Trump.

And they would be telling Americans how the MAGA-AF agenda will be implemented if Americans give control of the House and the Senate to MAGA Republicans.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

All due respect, but that's not EVEN a .50 cal...not even close!

The picture is fake anyway, but even if it was real, that's not even what a .50 BMG looks like.

Oh, and the "Browning Automatic Rifle" (BAR) was not manufactured in any other caliber than .30. It was a 7.62x63mm cartridge (although there were some variants in other countries, but never the .50 BMG).

A single shot of the .50 BMG cartidge through a barrel like that would likely explode it like a banana in all directions. The chamber and barrel pressures are WAY too high for a tiny barrel like that.

Ok, what is it then? I took a shot...

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
At 25lbs a BAR is only a whisker lighter than a Barrett .50cal. Far exceeding 8lbs of AR goodness and way beyond the capacity of Mr. Noodle Arms. The pic does look like a BAR, or a FN, but with a bolt action...?

Looks a bit small for BAR...maybe

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Anyway...

edit on 777Vam22America/ChicagoThu, 22 Aug 2024 01:35:52 -0500 by 777Vader because: Nobody goes to rallies alone.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: TzarChasm

If it actually was Crooks who managed to nick Trump, given his skill level (relative to the spook "pro"), gun choice, and the circumstances under which he was shooting, you'd have to admit that actually hitting Trump at all was shear coincidence.

Of course this all changes if the plan was not to kill, or even wound, Trump, but to make it Look like an assassination attempt.

The spook fires three shots, none of which were Intended to hit Trump (which is why a professional is taking them), but which would launch his protection detail into action. The subsequent shots fired by Crooks would be, forgive the callousness, "icing on the cake". And would serve to draw the fire of the countersnipers to a visible target; providing "closure" in the form of a culprit, and tying up a loose end in the process.

That is certainly one theory, and not a bad one.

a reply to: WeMustCare

Zero chance Biden was directly involved. Whether he knew something was cooking is debatable.

Why hasn't anyone looked at Pelosi or Schumer? Those two seem to be afraid of getting caught scheming about something lately.

Because that's the first place anyone would look. Yes let's use the obvious culprits to orchestrate an attempt on the presidents life.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
September 12, 2024

MELANIA TRUMP (Donald Trump's wife) says THE TRUTH is not being told by the Secret Service and FBI.

She wants it uncovered: www.cnbc.com...

It will be uncovered if Americans choose Donald Trump over Kamala Harris. Guaranteed.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ratcals

At its very best.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Biden can’t both be a potato and evil mastermind.

Biden is a potato, so who was pulling the potato’s strings.

He could actually have moments of lucidity alternated with potatoness. I believe he is complicit as can be fur his many years of being complicit before the potatoness.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

He could actually have moments of lucidity alternated with potatoness. I believe he is complicit as can be fur his many years of being complicit before the potatoness.

IMO - When 70% of all of your activities over the past 60 years have been either immoral (pevert) or illegal (stealing Nat Sec documents), you usually don't cease being vindictive and evil until you're dead.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

gas tube is in the wrong place, BAR's gas tube is on bottom.
the one in the picture with crooks and the black rock guy the gas tube is on top.

FN the gas tube is on top but the gas port is not as visible or looks the same.

breakdown for a BAR, #52 is the gas tube

BAR parts ID,

breakdown for FN FAL if that's the one your talking about, #18 is the gas tube.

like i said before it looks more like a AK 47/ 74 sniper rifle variant minus the rear stock. if you look at the front stock/ hand grip
you'll see the gas ports on both the FN and The AK 74, they look different and the top of the rear receiver cover looks more like the AK than a FN.

AK 47 AK 74, long barrel sniper variant or maybe a RPK variant look at the gas tubes and stock/ hand guards and receiver covers.

here are few with long barrels,and stock / furniture of different styles

AK 47/74/RPK variants

edit on 13-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Very cool. Even if you are right. Who cares? No one is voting for Biden. Time to move on!

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   

LOL, so we should believe a Slovenian trophy wife in it for the money, also an immigrant that you seem to despise?

Do you want to deport her and her parents?

Oh wait, you only want to deport black and brown immigrants. Right?

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane
Trump is now the one exhibiting "potatoness!"

Turn your brain on and listen to some of the things he has said recently! If you don't question his sanity you probably should question your own!

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

Turn your brain on and listen to some of the things he has said recently! If you don't question his sanity you probably should question your own!

I just realized that you were talking about Trump. He does not have dementia if that is what you are trying to insinuate. He had to stand up to two globalist thugs plus the Marxist vp who definitely does know what she is doing.
In dementia cases, there are periods where they can remember stuff and then they can just forget again. I am just saying that I believe that JB is a willing tool but he still probably had moments of knowing what he is doing alternated with not knowing where he is or how to get off the stage. It just depends on how advanced it is. I’m sure someone can be easily manipulated in such a scenario, even if they already believe the same stuff the handlers believe.
Why should I question my sanity? I do not want to see communist Marxist policies ravaging my country. And yes I still sing “This is My Country!” And I do not wish to release it to a bunch of Marxist thugs.
I hope that clears up the sanity question.
Jb has been what he is for thirty or more years.
The thing is that there are people who believe in all these globalist policies and they are complicit. Just like the sorority sister believes in and enables the same Marxist globalist policies her friend does.
It was clearly a rigged debate, and kh may have even been wearing an earpiece which looked like regular earrings.
If you are all for that, then I will pray for the light to turn on ….
Every day I pray for the guidance and protection of Trump.
Have a great day m.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

IMO - When 70% of all of your activities over the past 60 years have been either immoral (pevert) or illegal (stealing Nat Sec documents), you usually don't cease being vindictive and evil until you're dead.

Yes I would agree with your assessment.
Yes, I believe someone is pulling strings or numerous people.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Tell me what potatoness you believe Trump has exhibited?
Please be explicit and not just throw out some media blurbs you heard.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Very cool. Even if you are right. Who cares? No one is voting for Biden. Time to move on!

Ms word salad was always standing behind the puppet. A vote for her is what it is. Jb seems the complicit front man to me. They could do whatever they want with him on the stage.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I think you are just trying to deflect from the things the globalists are doing. They want to make sure he does not into the WH. Even georgy Schwartz remarked that he was messing up his new world order plans. I kid you not. Later I’ll try to find the quote.
edit on 13-9-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: Had to fix the ai garbage

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

"No one is voting for Biden"

They all did vote for him though to be the democrat nominee. Nobody voted for Kamala though.

Joe was your democrat HERO a few weeks ago, sharp as a tack and all the rest of the parroted cliché's to act like he was Sooo good. (A big pretend like a childs tea party).

And then you were issued new orders, to totally abandon poor dear Joe. "He is simple refuse to be cast away into the already burning dumpster fire you applauded them creating.

"Who cares" certainly not you and the rest of the morally void democrat party. You will get rewarded when it all goes down, but you won't like it in the end.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liberalskeptic

Blah blah blah, Yadda yadda yadda

Same old Liberal mental illness.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join