It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence President BIDEN Ordered The Assassination of Candidate Donald TRUMP on July 13th 2024.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
No doubt mental case Biden actually may think what he ordered was part of official duties. 💥

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: WeMustCare

Lest we forget, it was Trump who first claimed Presidential immunity, in fact, Absolute Presidential immunity for Any act committed while in office.

Biden never claimed, or sought through legislation, or the SCOTUS, that power.

NANCY PELOSI brags of being an expert at taking advantage of opportunities. The opportunity to legally kill someone to "protect democracy" arose while Biden was in office. Nancy convinced, and probably helped, President Biden take advantage of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I won’t put it past the government. They’ve done some strange things to protect their interests.

But a dweeb with an AR and iron sights just seems out of place if you’re going to put the fix in with PD and SS.

Seems like a whole lot of risk and exposure with a very flawed plan.

I know it wasn’t a long shot, but I still feel like a bolty and scope would make a world of difference for a conspiracy with so much to lose and so much conviction.

I know nothing about rifles and sharp-shooting, but I do know shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks was photographed in the D.C. area, meeting with a government or business official.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As of August 16th..

"Details Surface: USSS Counter Snipers Did Not Stop Assassin Crooks, Butler PA SWAT Did."

Expanded: theconservativetreehouse.com... y-and-quietly-released-body-for-cremation/

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Biden can’t both be a potato and evil mastermind.

Biden is a potato, so who was pulling the potato’s strings.

Dr. Jill fits the bill for evil mastermind.
Pelosi appears to hold Joe's strings...or, at least, a good portion of them.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
As of August 16th..

"Details Surface: USSS Counter Snipers Did Not Stop Assassin Crooks, Butler PA SWAT Did."

Expanded: theconservativetreehouse.com... y-and-quietly-released-body-for-cremation/

And Crooks was talking to a "contact person" on his cell phone, just before shooting into the Trump rally.

See photo here: gettr.com...

How was that photo taken? From a satellite?

Didn't the FBI say they couldn't access Crooks' phone?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Dr. Jill fits the bill for evil mastermind.
Pelosi appears to hold Joe's strings...or, at least, a good portion of them.

Last week, Joe Biden said Nancy Pelosi told him to stop seeking re-election.

Source: nypost.com...

He failed to take out Trump, time to go. 😠

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

As of August 16th..

And Crooks was talking to a "contact person" on his cell phone, just before shooting into the Trump rally.

See photo here: gettr.com...

Didn't the FBI say they couldn't access Crooks' phone?

Yeah, who took THAT picture??? !!! 😎

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Page 2, where's the evidence?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
He said to put Trump in a bullseye.
That could have been a manchurian trigger.
But honestly ... I don't think this guy knows what is going on.
And I doubt he's in charge of anything.

I agree. It's a HUGE stretch to consider anything Biden says as 'evidence'. Even if there was 'evidence' I don't think it rise to the level of judicial action anymore than Hillary destroying evidece after being told not to did.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Cui Bono?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Mobsters often claimed dementia when it was time for court.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

"They" used to make the mistake of telling the potato (Biden) what the plan was. Biden would tell the world, like he did in October 2020 (Election Fraud Organization). After that, "they" just told Biden what to do, without sharing the overall masterplan.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Lest we forget, it was Trump who first claimed Presidential immunity, in fact, Absolute Presidential immunity for Any act committed while in office.

Biden never claimed, or sought through legislation, or the SCOTUS, that power.

I am curious, do people actually think that killing a political opponent would be an official act and not something subject to impeachment, removal, and public trial and jail? The system didn't change, the SCOTUS just acknowledged what the interpretation was. Nobody is king or above the law. Nobody.

If Joe Biden feels Donald Trump being President will destroy "our democracy", the Supreme Court authorizes him to take whatever measures are necessary to save our democracy.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I don't think Joe is in charge of anything. He's clearly a Muppet at this point.

It's obvious, the deep state arranged the assassination attempt.

Within a couple of hours of the failed attempt on a Saturday afternoon, President Biden was at a microphone in his Delaware basement, dressed in a suite, faking outrage. He was ready to give a statement. But not the one he delivered.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Overlooking the fact Biden "stepped down" just days after the failed assassination. I think there's more to it than Trump's popularity boost.

Also, suddenly there's nearly unlimited campaign funds, donated illegally thru ActBlue with everybody watching.... they're trying to grab the poker back out of the fire.

I've said, the ultimate punishment is extradition to outside the grasp of future admins.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

don't misunderstand this post, but both of you are starting to sound like hur, slo joe is a blabbing old fool that has CRS ( can't remember sh@@) but he means well.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
Overlooking the fact Biden "stepped down" just days after the failed assassination. I think there's more to it than Trump's popularity boost.

Also, suddenly there's nearly unlimited campaign funds, donated illegally thru ActBlue with everybody watching.... they're trying to grab the poker back out of the fire.

I've said, the ultimate punishment is extradition to outside the grasp of future admins.

Jesus... Lol. This is why I come here though. Thank you for posting actual conspiracy stuff. Still waiting for the thread title to deliver.

WeMustCare, deliver evidence.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thank you, WMC, for being tenacious in your fight for truth and this country. I know ATS is only a blimp in the great sea, but we do have quite a concentration of higher intelligence.

You're what most civilisations would describe as "wise". You may not know everything, but you know how to catalog important information and show restraint with those more evil and patience for the ignorant.

We are in very dangerous times and I don't think many here understand that.

This is it.

Truly, thank you!

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

you can't really tell what he's doing with the phone, or tell if he's talking or looking at google earth street view or something else like maybe a live feed.

you don't see his face, you can't see the screen good enough to tell what's going on and you can't hear anything.

it's also been reported that one of the local cops took a pictures of him before the shooting from the two building and sent it out to others.

here is a Newsweek article with a video, it one where the people are watching him on the roof. if you watch at the 7 sec mark you can see a brick wall, and the two story building behind it. it's the only wall that height you can see if you use google street view or any of the videos that have been posted.

Police Took Photos of Thomas Matthew Crooks Before Donald Trump Shooting

and another article,

The officer who first tried to get on the roof had been handling traffic and was part of a group that was called by a local tactical team stationed on the second floor of the building complex after they had grown concerned about a suspicious person. One of the snipers took a picture of the gunman and saw him looking through a rangefinder minutes before the shooting.
U.S. Bodycam video from Trump rally shows moment when officer first sees gunman on roof

i don't really think it's a plot by the dems to kill trump. now did they intentionally wait and let it play out, i'm leaning that's what it was.

edit on 18-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join