It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence President BIDEN Ordered The Assassination of Candidate Donald TRUMP on July 13th 2024.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

It sure sounds like a diabolical master plan, except for the part about the sniper being handicapped to perform his duty. Must have been the work of an idiot savant.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Freeborn

I certainly wouldn't discount the possibility but I'm afraid you'd have to provide quite a bit more substantive evidence to convince me - and others I suspect.

Good. On something like this, more evidence is critical. At least you have a heads up on what might be down the road.

I have reviewed a podcast that had a picture of the CEO of Blackrock with this boy who was holding a bolt action rifle with a scope while the CEO who looks to be this guy here in the pic was looking like an instructor and not some casual observer in the background. It looks like a shooting range location for that one. The one I saw was definitely different than this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: 777Vader
Overlooking the fact Biden "stepped down" just days after the failed assassination. I think there's more to it than Trump's popularity boost.

Also, suddenly there's nearly unlimited campaign funds, donated illegally thru ActBlue with everybody watching.... they're trying to grab the poker back out of the fire.

I've said, the ultimate punishment is extradition to outside the grasp of future admins.

Jesus... Lol. This is why I come here though. Thank you for posting actual conspiracy stuff. Still waiting for the thread title to deliver.

WeMustCare, deliver evidence.

Sometimes it takes YEARS for enough evidence to be gathered and legally acted upon.

If ATS is still here at that time, me or someone else will update this thread.

Thank-you for understanding. 😎

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That's not Crooks.

checkyourfact.com...
www.politifact.com...

I can't find it right now, but I think that's a photo of another guy, who was recently released from prison, after serving time for threatening to kill Donald Trump.

Here it is:

Fact Check: Convicted anti-Trump protester falsely identified as shooter

A photo of a different man and the false narrative that Maxwell Yearick, not Crooks, was the shooter have been shared widely online.

Yearick and Crooks are both radical Democrats? Either was eligible for recruitment by the deep state, to be activated when needed.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: WeMustCare

So, no evidence whatsoever just opinion.

I certainly wouldn't discount the possibility but I'm afraid you'd have to provide quite a bit more substantive evidence to convince me - and others I suspect.

I would amend that thought to no HARD evidence. There sure is evidence, but not enough to go arresting folks yet. That level in our nation is not easily met unless you are not a chosen one. Well, that is most of us. George Carlin told us in one of his routines. We are not part of the progressive asswipes who want to destroy western society and the nations within this. Paraphrased!

Right. We have motive, and opportunity, and desire, and resources for murdering candidate Trump all matched to U.S. President Joe Biden at this point. It's likely the NSA has the communications...the smoking gun evidence. We'll have access to that in about 6 months, if Americans elect Donald Trump as President in November.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Looks like a BAR .50cal

Sort of a heavy gun for noodle arms.

edit on 777Vam20America/ChicagoTue, 20 Aug 2024 01:06:25 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Photo of a confident Thomas Crooks walking around the rally before candidate/President Trump arrived.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Confident when the U.S. Government is sponsoring you.

====

VIDEO: gettr.com...

edit on 2082024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

From the comments section under the "conservative tree house" article:

The blue shirt guy [walking in front of Thomas in footage] would possibly be Crooks’ onsite handler. They may have never met, but the guy stands out so the Crooks dufus would know him, and not get lost as he followed.

Blue shirt guy would likely be in listening contact w Trump’s SS detail, who’d give timing updates for Trump’s ascension to the stage. All prearranged, so the radio traffic would appear inocuous.

At the appropriate time, blue shirt guy gives the patsy Crooks the signal to climb the building into position. The spook shooter would observe Crooks and rifle in position directly in front of him, and then fire 3 measured shots at Trump. Crooks sees the confusion and fires a rapid 5 shot volley, then dies as planned.

The spook makes his egress. He may be carrying his rifle openly, or broken down. SS facilitated his and Crooks’ access to their positions, so egress would be simple, for anybody besides Crooks, who was marked for death all along.

A second shooter can't be eliminated as a possibility at this stage of investigation, particularly when it feels like that's exactly what feds want the public to do. We have a dead suspect, end of conversation. There's more layers to peel back and this layer is one critical aspect our experts in military need to verify, with a microscope if necessary.

edit on 20-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

In your opinion, if local police had not shot Crooks, would the Secret Service sharp-shooter have killed him? Or, would they let him try to escape?

What I care most about, and why I started this thread, is to focus on the likelyhood that Joe Biden gave the order to kill Donald Trump, the man who would most likely be the next President, and expose many top-tier crimes of Joe, his family, and his friends.

edit on 2082024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So, in this scenario, the "professional" (ie."spook") shooter fires three shots before Crooks (the "patsy") fires five shots in response to the "confusion" caused by the first three shots.

Who fired the shot that, supposedly, hit Trump?

Was it one of the first Three fired by the "spook"?

Or one of the Five fired by the apparently self-taught (since there appears to be no evidence that Crooks had been formally trained) sight-impaired (Crooks is seen both before, and post-mortem, to be wearing glasses) kid, firing the "wrong type" of weapon for an assassination attempt, "off-the-cuff" as it were, in response to a disturbance?

If it was the "spook's" intention to actually kill Trump, and the spook was supposedly a "professional", why couldn't he manage to accomplish his task, even with Three shots, from relatively close range?

If it actually was Crooks who managed to nick Trump, given his skill level (relative to the spook "pro"), gun choice, and the circumstances under which he was shooting, you'd have to admit that actually hitting Trump at all was shear coincidence.

Of course this all changes if the plan was not to kill, or even wound, Trump, but to make it Look like an assassination attempt.

The spook fires three shots, none of which were Intended to hit Trump (which is why a professional is taking them), but which would launch his protection detail into action. The subsequent shots fired by Crooks would be, forgive the callousness, "icing on the cake". And would serve to draw the fire of the countersnipers to a visible target; providing "closure" in the form of a culprit, and tying up a loose end in the process.
edit on 20-8-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I won’t put it past the government. They’ve done some strange things to protect their interests.

But a dweeb with an AR and iron sights just seems out of place if you’re going to put the fix in with PD and SS.

Seems like a whole lot of risk and exposure with a very flawed plan.

I know it wasn’t a long shot, but I still feel like a bolty and scope would make a world of difference for a conspiracy with so much to lose and so much conviction.

I know nothing about rifles and sharp-shooting, but I do know shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks was photographed in the D.C. area, meeting with a government or business official.

If the real story ever drops (highly doubt it ever will), you'll see the FBI was behind it.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

As of August 16th..

"Details Surface: USSS Counter Snipers Did Not Stop Assassin Crooks, Butler PA SWAT Did."

Expanded: theconservativetreehouse.com... y-and-quietly-released-body-for-cremation/

And Crooks was talking to a "contact person" on his cell phone, just before shooting into the Trump rally.

See photo here: gettr.com...

How was that photo taken? From a satellite?

Didn't the FBI say they couldn't access Crooks' phone?

Yeah, who took THAT picture??? !!! 😎

Someone in the building he's near.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I don't think Joe is in charge of anything. He's clearly a Muppet at this point.

And that is the main question people have to reconcile.

Can Joe Biden be both an aging, forgetful dotard AND a brilliant mastermind, orchestrating everything from behind the curtain?

Is he both Clark Kent and Superman, or is he just Clark Kent?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Nobody on the water tower, it was cleared.

Crooks shooting club a FED hangout.

Crooks shot twice, once by SS and once by PD, his gun stock took the first round.

No flashes in window.

Crooks caught on film shortly before shots with slung rifle, possibly.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

All due respect, but that's not EVEN a .50 cal...not even close!

The picture is fake anyway, but even if it was real, that's not even what a .50 BMG looks like.

Oh, and the "Browning Automatic Rifle" (BAR) was not manufactured in any other caliber than .30. It was a 7.62x63mm cartridge (although there were some variants in other countries, but never the .50 BMG).

A single shot of the .50 BMG cartidge through a barrel like that would likely explode it like a banana in all directions. The chamber and barrel pressures are WAY too high for a tiny barrel like that.

edit on 8/21/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I won’t put it past the government. They’ve done some strange things to protect their interests.

But a dweeb with an AR and iron sights just seems out of place if you’re going to put the fix in with PD and SS.

Seems like a whole lot of risk and exposure with a very flawed plan.

I know it wasn’t a long shot, but I still feel like a bolty and scope would make a world of difference for a conspiracy with so much to lose and so much conviction.

I know nothing about rifles and sharp-shooting, but I do know shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks was photographed in the D.C. area, meeting with a government or business official.

If the real story ever drops (highly doubt it ever will), you'll see the FBI was behind it.

THE ORIGINAL ORDER to "Get Trump" came in 2016 from Barack Hussein Obama. President Biden merely affirmed to the FBI that Trump is to be removed.

Maybe both Obama and Biden told the FBI and/or Secret Service that Trump can not be allowed to be in charge of the DOJ/Intel/Military....to be President again.

It's likely that if Donald Trump is sworn in to office again this coming January, his cabinet will be filled fast. If Americans give control of the Senate to MAGA Republicans, the cabinet will be filled with "swamp draining" Republicans.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

If it actually was Crooks who managed to nick Trump, given his skill level (relative to the spook "pro"), gun choice, and the circumstances under which he was shooting, you'd have to admit that actually hitting Trump at all was shear coincidence.

Of course this all changes if the plan was not to kill, or even wound, Trump, but to make it Look like an assassination attempt.

The spook fires three shots, none of which were Intended to hit Trump (which is why a professional is taking them), but which would launch his protection detail into action. The subsequent shots fired by Crooks would be, forgive the callousness, "icing on the cake". And would serve to draw the fire of the countersnipers to a visible target; providing "closure" in the form of a culprit, and tying up a loose end in the process.

That is certainly one theory, and not a bad one.

Zero chance Biden was directly involved. Whether he knew something was cooking is debatable.

edit on 21-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

That is certainly one theory, and not a bad one.

Zero chance Biden was directly involved. Whether he knew something was cooking is debatable.

Why hasn't anyone looked at Pelosi or Schumer? Those two seem to be afraid of getting caught scheming about something lately.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ANOTHER COMPONENT of "THE PLAN".

Even Satan-supported CNN was miffed over why lame-duck Trump would implement new methods for executions, in late November 2020.

But I think they are now starting to understand that suspected traitors will be arrested and stand trial, beginning early in 2025. 🇺🇸

www.cnn.com...

Trump knew he'd be President again. Hence the no-fear, confident attitude, and advance planning.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join