It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should be interesting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Any chance they’re gonna talk about gun violence?

Ya know, while they’re in Chicago.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Who were the "faithless Electors" in 2016, and how did they affect the outcome?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Stop. We all know groups like Oath Keepers, Proud Boys etc. are heavily infiltrated by Federal agents and informants. COINTELPRO never ended. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They played key roles for the Jan6 frame-ups.

Well, they are now officially terrorist organizations, so I imagine that the deep-cover enforcement guys are keeping you safe from these fruitcakes.

edit on 2024-08-18T17:34:14-05:0005Sun, 18 Aug 2024 17:34:14 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Very funny (not).

So, I guess they've had to board up places after RNC conventions then, right??? Isn't this what you are suggesting?

I mean, after all, you do think conservatives are nazi's, right?

Hmmm...seems like your narrative isn't really playing out for you, now is it? DOH!!

No, not all. There are only a few Nazi's there.

I particularly dislike the Nazi policy of blaming an ethnic or cultural minority for a nations woes.

There are many 'conservatives' who also seem to agree to that policy (it's always the Italians, or the African-Americans, or the Russian Mob, or the Mexicans who are the source of crime in the country. It's never those good 'ol boys that deal the drugs, beat their wives and kids, mug people, or otherwise extract money they haven't earned).

So...this is of concern then?

DNC event schedule....:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Like they did for Mr. Comperatore?

Like with Trump?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
😃⚠️

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Getting "Decorated" . . . 🖐️

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Who were the "faithless Electors" in 2016, and how did they affect the outcome?

Faithless electors in the 2016 United States presidential election.

When you read about all the skulduggery that went on that year in the EC, you see how easily corruptible the process is.

And the outcome; Trump won, despite not being the winner in the general election, and he was even openly reviled by some in his own party, whom he labelled as RINO's (as if he was the archetype of a true Republican, LOL).

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Man, if I had a hotdog stand or food truck I’d make a killing there this week!

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Very funny (not).

So, I guess they've had to board up places after RNC conventions then, right??? Isn't this what you are suggesting?

I mean, after all, you do think conservatives are nazi's, right?

Hmmm...seems like your narrative isn't really playing out for you, now is it? DOH!!

No, not all. There are only a few Nazi's there.

I particularly dislike the Nazi policy of blaming an ethnic or cultural minority for a nations woes.

There are many 'conservatives' who also seem to agree to that policy (it's always the Italians, or the African-Americans, or the Russian Mob, or the Mexicans who are the source of crime in the country. It's never those good 'ol boys that deal the drugs, beat their wives and kids, mug people, or otherwise extract money they haven't earned).

So...this is of concern then?

DNC event schedule....:

Having an ethnic or cultural identity isn't racism.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: xuenchen

Man, if I had a hotdog stand or food truck I’d make a killing there this week!

Literally AND metaphorically!

edit on 8/18/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Which is in direct contrast to what you posted.

This is why you're a hypocrite and a clown.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I like how you live in NZ and are telling us here in the states that we can't believe our lying eyes.....

Lies are supposed to appear convincing.

Don't trust the superficial. Think sceptically. There is no such thing as 'alternate truth'.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Engaging with your truth involves omitting facts.

Pardon me if I don't take your advice on anything of significance.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The Mayor of Chicago is excited to have them and gave Kamala a glowing recommendation, but.....

a reply to: DAVID64

His recommendation is toxic but the democrats are too blind to see it right now.

The Chicago City Council approved the $51 million for migrant care during the Wednesday meeting.Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson reportedly promised that his administration would do whatever it takes to care for migrants arriving in the city.

In Jan. 2023, plans to transform an elementary school into a shelter for migrants arriving in the city were reportedly been put on hold after residents gathered to protest.Protestors reportedly argued at that gathering that their community, one that's already struggling, can't afford the influx of migrants.

Open border policy

Right-wing pundits and even Trump keep suggesting that the Democratic Party has an open border policy, but they just don't.

LOL, you can't see it from your back yard. Go back to sleep shug.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So the faithless electors had no impact on the result. None of the Republican faithless electors voted for Clinton, none of the Dems voted for Trump. Faith Spotted Eagle got a vote that should've gone to Clinton though.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I like how you live in NZ and are telling us here in the states that we can't believe our lying eyes.....

Lies are supposed to appear convincing.

Don't trust the superficial. Think sceptically. There is no such thing as 'alternate truth'.

why don't you take a trip. Go fly into El Paso and go speak to some border patrol on the ground. I bet they would even direct you to the busiest crossing for the day so you can see the process. Once you get to see it, you can explain in much better detail why this isn't an open border.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Anyone can buy that data...its how they tracked down all the 2016 mules stuffing the mail in boxes. Its the parsing of the data that is the hard part...also you don't get a phone number or info that IDs the actual person...just that device. So they look at things under a lense of this phone was in these places during these events and if a phone was at multiple antifa riots its likely the owner of said phone is antifa...but I wouldn't say its 100% accurate...maybe 90% though.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Like they did for Mr. Comperatore?

Like with Trump?

Corey could have been trying to save his family, hell, anyone would, but I have listened to the initial shots and it was clear he had less than a second to react, and that he had no prior knowledge that he or his family were in the firing line.

In his previous life, it was clear that he was already a heroic guy, but really he was just in the way of a bullet. I don't really think he was reacting out of conscious heroism when he was shot.

And Trump wasn't 'saved by God'. He was just another political target who wasn't killed, like Hitler, or Stalin, or Reagan.

The whole 'strike up the band' patriotic guff is for the clueless.

edit on 2024-08-18T17:52:30-05:0005Sun, 18 Aug 2024 17:52:30 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Mmmmm...maybe 'some' of that data, but nowhere near 'all' of the data.

Plus, I won't say the meta-data is completely worthless; it has some value, but its value has been way overblown. Data guys love it because it's mountains of data to crunch (and look cool doing it), but the conclusions which can be drawn from it are not nearly as factual as they purport (when they are selling services which use it). We've seen first hand just how inaccurate it can be, even when we were the ones capturing the data.

edit - First, you need massive data sets, and second you need multiple secondary iterations of the same data, and multiple permutations of the same data sets over each regression analysis. And, each one of these regression analysis exercises involves assumptions. Yes, it'll warm up a processor, but the output isn't as 'revelationary' as some make it out to be.

edit on 8/18/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join