It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should be interesting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Will future President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho be there to give his endorsement?

'Cause that is exactly where this is headed.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I see the liberal hivemind is already asking how much damage all of these "MAGA" supporters are going to do. There playbook seems to only have a couple pages, the table of contents only has one chapter, project.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The fact Chicago has riot board-up services is amazing.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

Check your messages.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The fact Chicago has riot board-up services is amazing.

That's all one need know.

I wonder how many Republican-run or conservative leaning cities have that.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
posted this in another thread... the one thing we DO NOT NEED is violence, looting, and burning. If it gets out of control TPTB response might be a severe overreaction with long-term consequences.

The security preparations needed for a party that garnered 81 million votes are bonkers. One should question why we have such overt domestic and international threats if our leaders are so widely well-respected and admired.

The country doesn't need any flashpoints or flareups and on the outside looking in it seems almost unavoidable. Hopefully Im wrong, we need this to be peaceful and uneventful

www.washingtonpost.com...

Supposedly 80,000 -100,000 various protest groups Antifa, Pro Palestine, and other groups seem to have merged into a melting pot of angry and pissed-off people.

Did I hear correctly? 18 blocks are behind security fences with limited entrances and vehicle screening and more by the lake.

Chicago always seemed hectic even during normal times, now we have Fortress Democratic National Convention for blocks around the United Center.

I know Milwaukee was buttoned up, but it didn't seem as robust or as much on edge.

It's light years away from Atlanta in 1988 when the major concern was how many "women" Rob Lowe was going to hook up with.

Who knows maybe he will take up the DNC's offer for a free vasectomy?

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And I'll give you two guesses who paid for the bricks...and the first two don't count!

Hint...his first name starts with George.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I had to contemplate this reply for a couple minutes to wrap my head around it.

So, if I'm reading you correctly, you're thinking that the democrats will spin any protests as stemming from republicans, not ANTIFA and Pro-Palestinian protests, and the media will present it this way.

Hmmm...I suppose this is possible. Dirty bastages.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The Mayor of Chicago is excited to have them and gave Kamala a glowing recommendation, but.....

a reply to: DAVID64

His recommendation is toxic but the democrats are too blind to see it right now.

The Chicago City Council approved the $51 million for migrant care during the Wednesday meeting.Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson reportedly promised that his administration would do whatever it takes to care for migrants arriving in the city.

In Jan. 2023, plans to transform an elementary school into a shelter for migrants arriving in the city were reportedly been put on hold after residents gathered to protest.Protestors reportedly argued at that gathering that their community, one that's already struggling, can't afford the influx of migrants.

Open border policy

Right-wing pundits and even Trump keep suggesting that the Democratic Party has an open border policy, but they just don't.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thanks but we already have a border czar....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Do you think that opposition to the DNC's position on Israel will be served by removing or opposing DNC candidates?

LOL.

These protectors wish to change just one DNC policy. The people have a right to voice their opinion. It's just one way democracy is informed of the will of the people.

It's like all these right-wing commentators have lost their grip on reason, and they think voicing opinion is akin to violence.

edit on 2024-08-18T15:03:43-05:0003Sun, 18 Aug 2024 15:03:43 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Remember J6?

Now go on and tell me all the other riots are different.

Dance for me Chro....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Thanks but we already have a border czar....

Precisely.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They have every right to protest. Just curious how the DNC will handle it and if it becomes violent, who they'll blame it on.

'Cause you know damn well they won't take responsibility for it. Everyone is so "joyful" about the Democrats it must be those nasty MAGA Republicans that caused it, amirite ?
edit on 18-8-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The Mayor of Chicago is excited to have them and gave Kamala a glowing recommendation, but.....

His recommendation is toxic but the democrats are too blind to see it right now.

The Chicago City Council approved the $51 million for migrant care during the Wednesday meeting.Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson reportedly promised that his administration would do whatever it takes to care for migrants arriving in the city.

In Jan. 2023, plans to transform an elementary school into a shelter for migrants arriving in the city were reportedly been put on hold after residents gathered to protest.Protestors reportedly argued at that gathering that their community, one that's already struggling, can't afford the influx of migrants.

Open border policy

Right-wing pundits and even Trump keep suggesting that the Democratic Party has an open border policy, but they just don't.

98% of The U.S. Border is unguarded and wide open. The smuggling routes are unguarded. 😀🖐️

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Open border policy

Right. This is from 2022.

www.newsweek.com...

Data from the U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) and Office of Field Operations (OFO) compiled by Newsweek show that the average number of encounters under Biden reached totals of roughly 189,000 per month, compared to an average of just under 51,000 per month during the Trump presidency.

The rate is so significant that Biden, in fewer than two years, has already wracked up over one million more illegal crossings than Trump did throughout his entire administration—including more than 2 million crossings in 2022 alone.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haha that's not their policy though. ~winkwink nudgenudge~

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Wouldn't bother me in the least if they broke in and demolished the place. Just don't kill anybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join