It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should be interesting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Lumenari

Yes, but only on devices willing to be tracked and under control of an organization for which this is part of their agreement.

Not just 'any' device out there in the wild. Big difference.

I didn't say it was legal to track someone's cellphone number without their permission.

I just said it is easy to do.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The Mayor of Chicago is excited to have them and gave Kamala a glowing recommendation, but.....

a reply to: DAVID64

His recommendation is toxic but the democrats are too blind to see it right now.

The Chicago City Council approved the $51 million for migrant care during the Wednesday meeting.Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson reportedly promised that his administration would do whatever it takes to care for migrants arriving in the city.

In Jan. 2023, plans to transform an elementary school into a shelter for migrants arriving in the city were reportedly been put on hold after residents gathered to protest.Protestors reportedly argued at that gathering that their community, one that's already struggling, can't afford the influx of migrants.

Open border policy

Right-wing pundits and even Trump keep suggesting that the Democratic Party has an open border policy, but they just don't.

98% of The U.S. Border is unguarded and wide open. The smuggling routes are unguarded. 😀🖐️

25.7% of the border has Trump's alleged 'new wall'. 33.5% was existing wall (but there is some overlap).

In 2020, there were 19,740 border patrol agents. That represents 10 agents per mile. None of the border is unguarded. There have been no reports of massive staffing cuts to border agents under Biden.

Some of the border areas are difficult to access. They also have drones, satellite, and electronic detection that covers much of the border.

Trump nearly completely shut the border with his 'Title 42 expulsion' pandemic legislation. Biden did not revoke that legislation until 12 May 2023, when the end of the COVID national emergency was over.

The figure you quoted is clearly untrue.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

edit on 8/18/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: TMI (again)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The Mayor of Chicago is excited to have them and gave Kamala a glowing recommendation, but.....

a reply to: DAVID64

His recommendation is toxic but the democrats are too blind to see it right now.

The Chicago City Council approved the $51 million for migrant care during the Wednesday meeting.Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson reportedly promised that his administration would do whatever it takes to care for migrants arriving in the city.

In Jan. 2023, plans to transform an elementary school into a shelter for migrants arriving in the city were reportedly been put on hold after residents gathered to protest.Protestors reportedly argued at that gathering that their community, one that's already struggling, can't afford the influx of migrants.

Open border policy

Right-wing pundits and even Trump keep suggesting that the Democratic Party has an open border policy, but they just don't.

Right. This is from 2022.

www.newsweek.com...

Data from the U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) and Office of Field Operations (OFO) compiled by Newsweek show that the average number of encounters under Biden reached totals of roughly 189,000 per month, compared to an average of just under 51,000 per month during the Trump presidency.

The rate is so significant that Biden, in fewer than two years, has already wracked up over one million more illegal crossings than Trump did throughout his entire administration—including more than 2 million crossings in 2022 alone.

Under Title 42 expulsions, all those encounters under Biden were sent back into Mexico.

That more people tried to cross the border does not mean that they remained as undocumented residents, as is implied by many.

The numbers of people trying to cross have been building up for some decades. There will be increasing attempts as the numbers hoping for a new life in the US, grow.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I like how you live in NZ and are telling us here in the states that we can't believe our lying eyes.....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Tell us some more jokes clown.

I don't live there... and you do.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: MauiWaui

HA!! How ironic!

Yeah, everyone has to board up their businesses around the RNC too, right??? LOL! Not even!

Such a peaceful group, these democrats. The only thing they understand is violence, destruction and talking complete sh!t.

Unbelievable these people have any credibility with the saner side of America at all.

Their party mantra should be..."ANARCHY!"

They never had to board things up prior to the Nazi Party meetings - only after.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Very funny (not).

So, I guess they've had to board up places after RNC conventions then, right??? Isn't this what you are suggesting?

I mean, after all, you do think conservatives are nazi's, right?

Hmmm...seems like your narrative isn't really playing out for you, now is it? DOH!!

edit on 8/18/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ironic as the Jew haters are now mobilizing...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The saddest part of this whole thing? They are boarding up downtown? The convention should be bringing money to the small businesses not shutting it all down.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I think you could have just left "Jew" out of that sentence and it still would have been correct...

'Ironic as the haters are now mobilizing..."

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Money? What money?

The only kind of "shopping experience" many in the democratic party know is the kind with a claw hammer and a ski mask.

They don' need no stinking money!

edit on 8/18/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The U.S. Border is much more than just The Mexican Border. 🤣🤣🤣

98% is unsecured.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

It worked in 2016......

How many votes did Heiress get again?

You seem to want to deny reality once again in favor of talking points.

Also, do you understand how the EC works?

In 2016, she won the general vote, but not the electoral college one. So, she wasn't President.

The EC is the weak point in US elections,

Perhaps Trump & co don't want to have people looking at the EC votes, because there were the most faithless electors of all time that year. It sort of suggests that there may have been some corruption, but not from the losing side.

And I do know how the EC works. People who are supposed to vote as representative of their state can, and do, vote contrarily, which entirely negates their 'representative' nature and causes the pseudo-democratic system to fail.

And all you need is 270 votes, so if it's a close game, you could easily bribe a few to 'throw the race' and you are assured the winner. They don't even have to vote for the other guy, just invalidate their vote. Why bother messing with trying to garner millions of fake votes in a general election, with obviously hundreds of co-conspirators, in 50 states, when you could do the same with just a few?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The EC is the weak point in US elections,

I know, you despise our Republic.

Too bad and I don't care.

Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

No Clyde. The Electoral College System is what keeps a Republic from becoming a Mob Ruled catastrophic dust hole. 😎

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's adorable when his tiny tyrant comes out.

Only thing that would make it better is his sudden realization that he's the authoritarian he claims to hate ....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

An audit of the 2016 WI election showed she actually DID NOT win the popular vote in this state, like her campaign likes to say.

I'm willing to bet other states were the same. It's arguable, and doubtful, she won the popular vote in 2016.

The problem with her campaign was they didn't expect the number of Trump voters. They under estimated the number of fake ballots needed.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I think you could have just left "Jew" out of that sentence and it still would have been correct...

'Ironic as the haters are now mobilizing..."

He seemed concerned with nazis so the Jews seemed appropos in order to be ironic.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Very funny (not).

So, I guess they've had to board up places after RNC conventions then, right??? Isn't this what you are suggesting?

I mean, after all, you do think conservatives are nazi's, right?

Hmmm...seems like your narrative isn't really playing out for you, now is it? DOH!!

No, not all. There are only a few Nazi's there.

I particularly dislike the Nazi policy of blaming an ethnic or cultural minority for a nations woes.

There are many 'conservatives' who also seem to agree to that policy (it's always the Italians, or the African-Americans, or the Russian Mob, or the Mexicans who are the source of crime in the country. It's never those good 'ol boys that deal the drugs, beat their wives and kids, mug people, or otherwise extract money they haven't earned).

edit on 2024-08-18T17:21:10-05:0005Sun, 18 Aug 2024 17:21:10 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join