It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should be interesting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: chr0naut

Engaging with your truth involves omitting facts.

Pardon me if I don't take your advice on anything of significance.

Please educate me about the facts that I am missing, and be concise and complete.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Now I'm wondering where the bottom is in your hate for my nation.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Engaging with your truth involves omitting facts.

Pardon me if I don't take your advice on anything of significance.

Please educate me about the facts that I am missing, and be concise and complete.

That's extra.

My free package only includes highlighting your complete lack on integrity and honesty.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I heard on the news the hotels aren't as full as they thought they would be.

I did a search using priceline and there were plenty of discounted hotel rooms
I search the same amount of days a month out and actually the rooms this week were a little cheaper.
Even cheap hotel like Motel 6 had plenty of rooms.

I'm wondering if there are far less attendees and protestors than expected.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Hee! That's a great line!

"I'm sorry, but you'll need to upgrade to the advertising-free version of our software to read this article. Upgrade now and receive a special free offer...if you upgrade in the next 15 minutes."

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The U.S. Border is much more than just The Mexican Border. 🤣🤣🤣

98% is unsecured.

I would still say that there are enough customs agents and border agents and federal agents, not to mention state and county police who keep an eye out for illegal stuff happening at the borders.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

Okay, now I am admittedly pretty cynical, but in all honesty...would you stay in a Motel 6 in downtown Chicago?????

I know I damn sure wouldn't!

I'd be very, very, skeered!

Anything you touched could get you stuck with a needle. Anything you laid on might give you an incurable disease. Even the air you breathe out of the air conditioner might be toxic. And, for Gawd's sakes, PUH-LEEEZ do NOT use the ice bucket!!!!! What EVER you do, don't you dare use THAT!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No Clyde. The Electoral College System is what keeps a Republic from becoming a Mob Ruled catastrophic dust hole. 😎

Didn't work.

Dust Bowl

The Electoral College is a ‘bad’ and ‘undemocratic’ system. So why does the US still use it?

These countries still have electoral colleges: Burma (aka Myanmar), Burundi, Estonia, India, Madagascar, Nepal, Pakistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Vanuatu, Vatican City. The USA is in such great company there.

Other modern countries have abandoned electoral college systems.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well it is bringing them money...in the form of plywood sales, and the board up services getting paid to do the labor...

It just isn't bringing out of state money in the same way the RNC seems to have. I am sure the hotels and such still bring good money in. Protestors gotta stay somewhere lol!

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

We aren't a democracy.

No one is buying your Marxist bunk Chro.

Since the scandemic your mask has slipped.

Which is great for the folks here and looking on.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

All it is if you boil it down is device ID and what towers it pings off of...you need 3 tower pings to triangulate the device location. You can buy such data and if you have the computing power and know how to automate the sorting it can be done pretty easy...just takes time. They aren't using more data than that to associate a device with a likely antifa person.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

It's adorable when his tiny tyrant comes out.

Only thing that would make it better is his sudden realization that he's the authoritarian he claims to hate ....

authoritarian
adjective
au·​thor·​i·​tar·​i·​an ȯ-ˌthȯr-ə-ˈter-ē-ən ə-, -ˌthär-

1 : of, relating to, or favoring blind submission to authority
had authoritarian parents

2 : of, relating to, or favoring a concentration of power in a leader or an elite not constitutionally responsible to the people
an authoritarian regime

I would have thought that a republic works by being authoritarian and by centring politics and public control into a single person or a small executive. A democracy, on the other hand gives voice to all the people and a true democracy weeds out authoritarians who would be voted out of office by the people.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The EC has never netted an election that didn't directly honor actual votes. 🤤

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

A true democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

98% is unsecured.

I would still say that there are enough customs agents and border agents and federal agents, not to mention state and county police who keep an eye out for illegal stuff happening at the borders.

Wrong Clyde. The smuggling routes are wide open and so is 98% of the entire Border. 😀

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Haven't you had enough yet? 🤓

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hmm. If that's true, why are cities like Chicago screaming for help because they've been over run by illegals ? Why are hotels being paid by the govt to house them ? Why are homeless people getting kicked out of shelters to make room for illegals ?

If the border is secure, why are fentanyl overdoses/deaths off the charts ?

I think you know this actually is a problem, but you hate the US or Conservatives so much you're willing to lie to yourself.....or maybe you know it's lie and trying to gaslight the rest of us.

We live here. It's not gonna work.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
You are Correct.
Dems Don't have a Policy on Anything.
Just ask Kamala.
OH Wait she doesn't take Questions.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The Mayor of Chicago is excited to have them and gave Kamala a glowing recommendation, but.....

a reply to: DAVID64

His recommendation is toxic but the democrats are too blind to see it right now.

The Chicago City Council approved the $51 million for migrant care during the Wednesday meeting.Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson reportedly promised that his administration would do whatever it takes to care for migrants arriving in the city.

In Jan. 2023, plans to transform an elementary school into a shelter for migrants arriving in the city were reportedly been put on hold after residents gathered to protest.Protestors reportedly argued at that gathering that their community, one that's already struggling, can't afford the influx of migrants.

Open border policy

Right-wing pundits and even Trump keep suggesting that the Democratic Party has an open border policy, but they just don't.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

98% is unsecured.

funny, I wonder why the democrats needed all that border funding Trump blocked. Quite the conundrum.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

A true democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.

And the Wolf/Sheep theory always starts with an equal Male/Female balance of Sheep and Wolves. But it doesn't take long for the Wolves to keep having twins and the Sheep don't. 😃

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join