It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Margaret Sanger. .

Ah yes ... the ugly truth about Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood. Her quest to rid the world of black people, carried on by Planned Parenthood that makes money off the living black people, and then makes money off the dead ones by selling their body parts after they are murdered in the abortuaries.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

All in all, these discussions are based in ethics and a woman's right to liberty and to make decisions about her own body, not have government tell her what she can and can't do with her body.

Sorry, that bothers you, but you will see that messing around with a woman's right to choose won't get the votes.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
these discussions are based in ethics and a woman's right to liberty and to make decisions about her own body, not have government tell her what she can and can't do with her body.

The government of each state is set by the people of that state. What is unethical is you ... a foreigner ... telling Americans what they can and can not do in their state. It's none of your business. And you, being a foreigner, obsessively campaigning against the rights of people in America to run their states as they see fit ... that's unethical ... and very very weird.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

these discussions are based in ethics and a woman's right to liberty and to make decisions about her own body, not have government tell her what she can and can't do with her body.

The government of each state is set by the people of that state. What is unethical is you ... a foreigner ... telling Americans what they can and can not do in their state. It's none of your business. And you, being a foreigner, obsessively campaigning against the rights of people in America to run their states as they see fit ... that's unethical ... and very very weird.

It's not the rights of the people, it's the state's legislators making the decision for them, but, hey, whatever floats your boat. Come November we will see what the people really have to say.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Canada. [Snipped] it's a bit obvious.

She refuses to say what country she is from.
She won't even admit to being a foreigner.
It took forever to get it out of her in a backhanded way.
Embarrassed about her country and obsessing about
trying to run ours. Says a lot. Unethical and weird.
edit on Sun Aug 11 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Canada. A Turdoh! fan. it's a bit obvious.

She refuses to say what country she is from.
She won't even admit to being a foreigner.
It took forever to get it out of her in a backhanded way.
Embarrassed about her country and obsessing about
trying to run ours. Says a lot. Unethical and weird.

It's none of your damn business. Your business is knowing my view, opinion or stance on any given subject, that's it.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It's not the rights of the people, it's the state's legislators making the decision for them,

You have no clue about America, yet you yak and yak and yak.

The people decide who the states lawmakers and officials are. Then those people who are elected put their policies in place. So yes, the people of those states decide.

Come November we will see what the people really have to say.

My god ... get a life. Seriously.
Your obsession with America and how it should be run is weird.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

BS you say the same blarney to the Americans on this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yep. Embarrassed.
Probably some secret yearning to be American and can't be.
Sucks to be you.

The people of each state decide who they want running the state and what the laws will be. The people elected put those laws in place. The people of each state get to decide for themselves. The federal government has no say. It's not a Constitutional issue. Educate yourself before you yak anymore. You embarrass yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Lol FF, you are losing it. Big time.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

BS you say the same blarney to the Americans on this thread.

I have no need to say this to Americans.
THey already know it. They live it. you don't.

The people decide who the states lawmakers and officials are. Then those people who are elected put their policies in place. So yes, the people of those states decide the laws. Thats a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, which America is founded on.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

But you do, especially to Sookie, who quotes the constitution and laws and you tell her she does not know what she is reading.

Gaslighting, much?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Lol FF, you are losing it. Big time.

No, I just ground you into the dirt and you are too thick to even realize it.
You secretly want to be American, right? That's why you are obsessed with
telling Americans how to run our country. Sucks to be you.

Read it again and educate yourself .. something missing from the basic civics class your FOREIGN country has about America .. either that or you just slept through 8th grade social studies .... The people of each state decide who they want running the state and what the laws will be. The people elected put those laws in place. The people of each state get to decide for themselves. The federal government has no say. It's not a Constitutional issue. Educate yourself before you yak anymore. You embarrass yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nope, the subject matter is interesting to me is all and if you can't stand the heat stay out of my kitchen.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

especially to Sookie, who quotes the constitution and laws and you tell her she does not know what she is reading.?

She misquotes and says things that simply aren't true.
Correcting her errors isn't gaslighting. It's correcting her errors.
She is flat out wrong. Her misquotes and errors embarrass her.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

especially to Sookie, who quotes the constitution and laws and you tell her she does not know what she is reading.?

She misquotes and says things that simply aren't true.
Correcting her errors isn't gaslighting. It's correcting her errors.
She is flat out wrong. Her misquotes and errors embarrass her.

She makes excellent arguments but obviously with you she is beating a dead horse.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Nope, the subject matter is interesting to me ....

A different countries abortion laws and telling that other country that they should run their country how you see fit instead of how their Constitution tells them to is just 'interesting' to you? The amount of time and dedication you give to campaigning about it says otherwise. Whatever ... you aren't American and won't ever be even though you obviously yearn to be ... so you will be frustrated. Enjoy your sucky life.

Bottom line .... Yes Planned Parenthood sells murdered baby parts. So do other abortuaries. And there is an illegal black market for them that goes on in the country making big money.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

She makes excellent arguments but obviously with you she is beating a dead horse.

Definition of delusions

delusions /dĭ-loo͞′zhən/
Plural form of delusion

noun
The act or process of deluding.
The state of being deluded.
A false belief or opinion

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Nope, the subject matter is interesting to me ....

A different countries abortion laws and telling that other country that they should run their country how you see fit instead of how their Constitution tells them to is just 'interesting' to you? The amount of time and dedication you give to campaigning about it says otherwise. Whatever ... you aren't American and won't ever be even though you obviously yearn to be ... so you will be frustrated. Enjoy your sucky life.

Bottom line .... Yes Planned Parenthood sells murdered baby parts. So do other abortuaries. And there is an illegal black market for them that goes on in the country making big money.

I am not telling you how to run your country, I posted what Jesse Ventura said as to how men should be held accountable for impregnating women. I also posted many other sources, Reps included, to refute the OPs claims that Dems have a nefarious reason for wanting late term abortions - what is it FF, 7 weeks as a late term abortion?

This is just one of the many subjects that have interest for me and I am quite happy being where I am - we don't have mass shootings for one.

Anyway, I have refuted that Gateway Pundit tripe and you can just continue on as per usual with your denial of the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join