It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: quintessentone

Does selling baby parts need to be against the law in order to make it wrong?

Take your time....

Does forcing 10 year old girls to carry the baby of their rapist make taking away her choice right?

where is that illegal, and was it voted on if so?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Take your time....

Does forcing 10 year old girls to carry the baby of their rapist make taking away her choice right?

en.wikipedia.org...

The subject of this thread really deals with ethics and the law. This thread pushes a false narrative that somehow Dems have an ulterior motive for women/children to stay pregnant as long as possible for nefarious purposes. It's disgusting.

The ethics of this have already been decided by lawmakers.

Women/girls don't even know they are pregnant until way after 6 weeks, so there is that.
edit on q00000027831America/Chicago5858America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
NO

Wrong. They are allowed to do so through legal channels.
What this story is about is the ILLEGAL channels that they
were doing.

Seattle Times - Who buys and sells and uses fetal tissue acquired from abortion

One seller even has a price list - A 2013 price sheet listed charges of $300 a specimen for tissue from a second-trimester fetus, and $515 if the fetus was first-trimester.

CBS News

In the video, the buyers are heard asking Nucatola, "How much of a difference can that actually make, if you know kind of what's expected, or what we need?"

"It makes a huge difference," Nucatola replies. "I'd say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they'll know where they're putting their forceps.

"The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium — the head — is basically the biggest part," she adds.

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact," Nucatola explained.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I posted a source where the medical researchers explain the costs and that Planned Parenthood just wants to break even from what they have to spend to keep and prepare specimens for those medical research groups.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This thread pushes a false narrative that somehow Dems have an ulterior motive for women/children to stay pregnant as long as possible for nefarious purposes.

Wrong. This thread put forward a story about democrats abortuaries ILLEGALLY selling body parts of babies who had been murdered by t hem.

It's disgusting.

What is disgusting are foreigners campaigning online for Americans to kill their babies.
Disgusting and weird.

The ethics of this have already been decided by lawmakers..

Then 'the ethics of abortion' have already been decided by the lawmakers ... SCOTUS and State Officials ... for the laws regarding abortion in each state. Your words come back to haunt you.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Those red state lawmakers will be in for a rude awakening, I can tell you that.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The poster falsely said that planned parenthood does not sell dead baby parts.
I corrected them. And I was factual an the information was valid.
Planned Parenthood claiming it was 'just a break even thing' with money is irrelevant.
Body parts and money changed hands.
THerefore, YES ... Planned Parenthood and other abortuaries sell dead baby parts for money.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Those red state lawmakers will be in for a rude awakening, I can tell you that.

Your foreigner opinion of what you think may happen in my country is irrelevant.

Your statement was this - The ethics of this have already been decided by lawmakers.
Therefore, according to your own words, the states that have abortion restrictions
have already decided 'the ethics' by the lawmakers.

YOUR WORDS. Chew on them.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The poster falsely said that planned parenthood does not sell dead baby parts.
I corrected them. And I was factual an the information was valid.
Planned Parenthood claiming it was 'just a break even thing' with money is irrelevant.
Body parts and money changed hands.
THerefore, YES ... Planned Parenthood and other abortuaries sell dead baby parts for money.

There is no selling, there is keeping and preparing specimens as the medical research groups request the specimen to save lives through research and there are costs associated with the process.
edit on q00000037831America/Chicago3030America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There is no selling,

Wrong.
There is the exchange of body parts and money.
That is selling.
No amount of word smithing changes that fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

There is no selling,

Wrong.
There is the exchange of body parts and money.
That is selling.
No amount of word smithing changes that fact.

It is reimbursement for prep, storage etc. If the medical research groups want it they should reimburse the source for their costs incurred. This is an ethical issue, it is not against the law.
edit on q00000039831America/Chicago2727America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It is reimbursement for prep, storage etc.

It is an exchange of body parts for money.
That is selling.
No amount of wordsmithing changes that fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It is reimbursement for prep, storage etc.

It is an exchange of body parts for money.
That is selling.
No amount of wordsmithing changes that fact.

This is an ethical issue with you, but it is an accepted practice and nobody profits, except perhaps the lives that are saved from the research.
edit on q00000040831America/Chicago3232America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This is an ethical issue, it is not against the law.

Abortion is unethical, immoral and selfish. But if you want to say that the law has decided it' ethical to sell murdered baby body parts ... then that same law says that abortion is restricted in certain states and those laws are then ethical because the law says so. Your words back atchya. Chew on them.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This is an ethical issue, it is not against the law.

Abortion is unethical, immoral and selfish. But if you want to say that the law has decided it' ethical to sell murdered baby body parts ... then that same law says that abortion is restricted in certain states and those laws are then ethical because the law says so. Your words back atchya. Chew on them.

Those states are telling the people what they can and cannot do with their bodies, not the same thing as allowing fetal tissue to be used in medical research to help save the lives of others.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Take your time....

en.wikipedia.org...

The subject of this thread really deals with ethics and the law. This thread pushes a false narrative that somehow Dems have an ulterior motive for women/children to stay pregnant as long as possible for nefarious purposes. It's disgusting.

The ethics of this have already been decided by lawmakers.

Women/girls don't even know they are pregnant until way after 6 weeks, so there is that.

I guess you have no idea about the history of Margaret Sanger. The Time article tried to justify it, but they have to admit the truth towards the end.

That’s not to say that Sanger didn’t also make some deeply disturbing statements in support of eugenics, the now-discredited movement to improve the overall health and fitness of humankind through selective breeding. She did, and very publicly. In a 1921 article, she wrote that, “the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”

But her mindset and racism had nothing to do with the clinics for killing black babies in the ghetto. Just what some call a "coincidence".

There are points to argue, this one is not on that list.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This is an ethical issue with you,

It's an ethical issue with YOU. YOU are the one running around screaming that it's unethical and wrong that abortion is restricted in certain states .... states of a country you don't even live in.

but it is an accepted practice and nobody profits,

Abortion restriction is an 'accepted practice'. Chew on that.
And as far as profits ... the abortion industry profits from abortion.
That's Planned Parenthoods bread and butter.

Selling dead baby parts for money is just that ... SELLING.
Planned Parenthood can claim that they don't make money from selling it,
but since they have no oversight and can claim anything they want, it's
pretty silly to believe the fox when it's caught in the hen house and the
fox says it isn't after the eggs.

except perhaps the lives that are saved from the research.

... yeah sure, murder millions of babies so that others MAY benefit from some kind of research on their dead bodies. #ing ghouls.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now back to the topic of this thread, hmm?

Dems and some Rep lawmakers agree on one thing, a woman does not know she is pregnant until after 6 weeks, so I suppose a late term abortion is what 7 weeks?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Those states are telling the people what they can and cannot do with their bodies,

The people of those states are saying what they want the laws of their state to be. It's UNETHICAL to tell the people of those states that they can't run the state the way they want. And it's certainly UNETHICAL for a foreigner to butt in and tell Americans how they should live their lives.

not the same thing as allowing fetal tissue to be used in medical research to help save the lives of others.

Dead baby parts .. used for medical research ... tens of millions of dead babies killed ... but that's okay because some of them may be used for medical research. I'm sure the murdered children can appreciate that. That's sick stuff you are campaigning for.

What country are you from? You refuse to say.
So they sell dead babies too?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

the thread is about planned parenthood selling baby parts, they do, it's legal, but sick AF. The original mission of Planned Parenthood, to rid the world of blacks, had changed to a for profit model. It's important to understand the history, so you can grasp what brought them to this stage.

But ignore it, it's sick. I would if I didn't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join