It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable statements by Tim Walz's wife

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: quintessentone

lol Aww sweety, if we were violent it'd make the L.A. riots look like a girl scout meeting.

Answer the question : Is it ok for Conservatives to do the same as in the George Floyd riots or any other that the Left didn't bother to stop ?

Well there are scant sources that compare the two, but I found one. Read it and look closely at what was deemed domestic terrorism vs. riot.

www.realclearinvestigations.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Ok, I'll bite. How many businesses were burned to the ground on Jan 6 ?

How many of the rioters from George Floyd protests were tracked down and prosecuted ? Literally went through video tapes and tracked down just for being there.

How many are in prison ?

I didn't label anybody anything, I asked why they think that [ in their perception ] burning and looting was fighting for freedom, but the folks on Jan 6 were just a bunch of hoodlums.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Do you know what’s really funny about this Walz family of marxists?

Eric Holder is the one who vetted them 😆👌

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Nope. Not someone else's definition, I asked YOU.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nope. Not someone else's definition, I asked YOU.

Your authorities are treating one as domestic terrorism and the other as a riot. That is the definition I must go with because I am not a legal beagle.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

They aren't sending their best this season it seems.

I think this is Aunt Nancy's plan to get rid of
Kamala so her little nephew Gavin can go
forward in 2028.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Stop tap dancing around the subject and give YOUR opinion or just admit you don't mind if it's Liberals and Conservatives deserve to be punished.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Stop tap dancing around the subject and give YOUR opinion or just admit you don't mind if it's Liberals and Conservatives deserve to be punished.

If I am dancing then it will be twerking, I gave you my definition as best as the authorities have defined it to be and if you read the source I posted, both sides were punished accordingly.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

"opposites attract" is not true with the Walz couple, lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

"punished accordingly "

Most of the rioters charges were dismissed and they went after Jan 6 protestors like the FBI most wanted.

The summer 2020 riots resulted in some 15 times more injured police officers, 19 times as many arrests, and estimated damages in dollar terms up to 740 times more costly than those of the Capitol riot.
Authorities have pursued the largely Trump-supporting Capitol rioters with substantially more vigor than suspected wrongdoers in the earlier two cases, and prosecutors and judges alike have weighed Capitol riot defendants’ political views in adjudicating their cases.
Dozens of accused Capitol rioters have been held in pretrial detention for months, where they have allegedly been mistreated.
In the summer 2020 riots, the vast majority of charges were dismissed, as they were in the Inauguration 2017 unrest.

That's your version of "punished accordingly" ?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

You've disproved nothing.
The tweets speak for themselves.

Find another source then. I'll wait.

Wait all you want...and use the time to disprove my posts.

Thought so, you got nothing.

Shown factual evidence - proclaims "you got nothing"

What a clown

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Want to know what’s really unbelievable?
The fact that the MSM and big tech successfully has the US populace almost completely off the Trump Assassination Attempt. Instead, people are actually more focused on a couple of nobody’s (the VP picks) rather than actually giving the attention to the actual people running for President.
This has a two pronged effect, both help the delusional left in their agenda to keep your focus on what they want you to focus on. Look over here, but don’t look there or there. Keep everyone’s focus off of the Trump assassination as much as possible. While at the same time keeping everyone’s focus off of the fact that Kamala is running with no policies, experience, or really anything of substance.
I expect this to continue for as long as possible. Just look up news on search engines and all you are going to get is Vance, Walz, then Harris. Trump is lucky to have any headlines at all.
Where are the press conferences with The Cackler?
How is the MSM and big tech not guilty of election interference? Frustrating.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Fox guarding the hen house.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Accordingly, when comparing domestic terrorism to rioting, yes in their books.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You've disproved nothing.
The tweets speak for themselves.

Find another source then. I'll wait.

Wait all you want...and use the time to disprove my posts.

Thought so, you got nothing.

Shown factual evidence - proclaims "you got nothing"

What a clown

I need other sources besides X, why not humor me?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Still twerking I see. I asked for your personal opinion and you keep giving me someone else's.

You're dismissed.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You do understand that pretty much every single MSM news network, local networks, and independent journalists all have X accounts and post there regularly to get their stories out asap right?

Your ignorance is showing and seems to be the only thing that needs humoring.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You of the "Law and Order Back The Blue" all summer of 2020 and eerily silent since then should not be judging either. I asked you why MAGA differentiated between the two. Did people commit violent crimes? Yes, in cities and at the heart of our nation's Capitol. Why? Over police brutality and over being told by the President the election was stolen.

I have stated over and over again that violent convicted criminals should be in jail and stay there.

Why does the "Back the Blue" crowd think it's OK for a Presidential candidate to pardon people convicted, most on video assaulting the "Blue" you seemed so concerned with 2 months prior? While crying not enough were arrested over the summer of 2020, or that they may be out after serving their sentence.
edit on 8-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Still twerking I see. I asked for your personal opinion and you keep giving me someone else's.

You're dismissed.

I gave you my definition from the legal realm, that being punishment was doled out according to whether it was deemed domestic terrorism or a riot. The J6 domestic terrorists were not dismissed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join