It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable statements by Tim Walz's wife

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
And these people say that Republicans are weird?

Gwen Walz said she kept windows open during George Floyd riots to smell ‘burning tires’
While Minneapolis burned, Gwen Walz, ensconced in the governor's residence, savored the "touchstone moment".

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
WEIRD.

Yeah, I said it.

Democrat lemmings are running around pointing their finger at Republicans and saying 'weird' for believing differently then they do. But this woman is WEIRD, and it's not because she has political ideas that are different. She's just WEIRD.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

I guess for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in the demonstration. Her touchstone moment, in her words.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I guess for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in the demonstration.

So you think she wanted to join in on burning down the city, and in the looting, and in the intimidating of innocent people? Okay .... criminal longings .... again ... WEIRD

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I guess for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in the demonstration.

So you think she wanted to join in on burning down the city, and in the looting, and in the intimidating of innocent people? Okay .... criminal longings .... again ... WEIRD

That's not her interpretation of it, that is your interpretation of it.

Demonstrations become riots depending on which side you are on, right? Remember J6, wasn't that a peaceful demonstration?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Demonstrations become riots depending on which side you are on, right? Remember J6, wasn't that a peaceful demonstration?

Your disdain for reality is not to be believed. It is truly next-level.
To quote Eric Weinstein: "I used to disagree with you. Now, I no longer understand you."

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

To quote Eric Weinstein: "I used to disagree with you. Now, I no longer understand you."

It is very simple really, a demonstration is a demonstration only if you are on the side of the demonstrators that you think are right. If not, then it becomes another thing.
edit on q00000010831America/Chicago4343America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

But I don’t remember leaders, or their spouses in charge of that area relishing in the moment.

Make no mistake, what happened in Minneapolis was disastrous. I’ve gone there several times since for business trips and the wound is still fresh.

If my city experienced the damage theirs did, I think I’d be furious that someone so close the the governor was acting like it was a good thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

It is very simple really, a demonstration is a demonstration only if you are on the side of the demonstrators that you think are right. If not, then it becomes another thing.

A demonstration that is non-violent to persons OR property, is just that, a peaceful demonstration regardless of which side is viewing it. Once there is violence, against EITHER persons or property, it becomes a riot, regardless of your viewpoint. And at this point, I'm not sure you have a viewpoint...
edit on 8-8-2024 by LetsGoViking because: minor edit for clarity

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So she likes toxic smells that are linked to cancer and harmful to the environment.

Seriously weird.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

But I don’t remember leaders, or their spouses in charge of that area relishing in the moment.

Make no mistake, what happened in Minneapolis was disastrous. I’ve gone there several times since for business trips and the wound is still fresh.

If my city experienced the damage theirs did, I think I’d be furious that someone so close the the governor was acting like it was a good thing.

Did not Donald Trump, the President at the time, just sit there and do nothing during the J6 demonstrations? Did he relish it?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Are you aware that the Minneapolis "demonstration", as you and Gwen Walz refer to it, was the second-worst riot in U.S. history? People died, 1500 businesses were damaged or destroyed, and the property damage approached a billion dollars.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

WEIRD.

Yeah, I said it.

Democrat lemmings are running around pointing their finger at Republicans and saying 'weird' for believing differently then they do. But this woman is WEIRD, and it's not because she has political ideas that are different. She's just WEIRD.

She is just an activist and if that is weird then your opinion is just that, an opinion. At least she's not being labelled, 'creepy' weird as Vance is now.
edit on q00000025831America/Chicago3737America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000025831America/Chicago5353America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

YOU said that her opening the windows to breath in and revel in the smoke of the burning buildings and cars was her way of participating in it. You said - "for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in." So you are saying that she wanted to go burn down buildings and loot and burn cars.

YOU said it. YOU .. not me. YOU.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Did not Donald Trump, the President at the time, just sit there and do nothing during the J6 demonstrations? Did he relish it?

I think he put out a tweet telling people to go home, albeit a few hours in.

But the president isn’t in charge of enforcing local or state order.

So in Minneapolis’s case, the mayor and governor would be the two who would spearhead an effort to get things under control.

Aside from that, one was snuffed out in hours and the other went on for days. One was localized to government property, the other largely impacted citizens, small business, and big business.

In either event, if I’m a citizen, and someone’s demonstration is effecting me for something I have no control in (a police officers action), what does it say to me when a leader or their spouse is almost celebrating it.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

He did not sit there with open windows breathing in the smoke of burning buildings and burning cars, wishing he was with the arsonists and looters, destroying public and private property and stealing that which didn't belong to him.

SHE IS WEIRD

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sniffing burning tires is a dumb reason to go liberal on Walz' wife regardless of his or her political bent. This is exactly how CNN, NBC and all the other Sinclair studios conduct their cynical dissection of rather mundane details for weak minds to consume and regurgitate.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

She is just an activist and if that is weird then your opinion is just that, an opinion.

She is not 'just an activist' ... she is someone who sat safely in her mansion with the windows open, breathing in the smell of burning buildings and burning cars, knowing that peoples business' and livelyhoods were being destroyed, knowing that thieves were out looting ... AND SHE WANTED TO JOIN IN. YOU said it. YOU did. That's not 'being an activist'.

SHE IS WEIRD

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

YOU said that her opening the windows to breath in and revel in the smoke of the burning buildings and cars was her way of participating in it. You said - "for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in." So you are saying that she wanted to go burn down buildings and loot and burn cars.

YOU said it. YOU .. not me. YOU.

I said perhaps that was her way of participating in it, her words 'a touchstone moment' - FOR HER. I could be wrong, but her touchstone moment was obviously of great importance to her, which would lead me to believe she is an activist for the rights and freedoms of all Americans. A little tire burning stink breathed in to remind one of the importance of fighting for freedom for all people IMO might be her way of remembering what it takes to get and maintain that freedom for all. All we know is that was her 'touchstone' moment and how the demonstration turned violent is interpreted or deemed necessary is, again, down to perception.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

At least she's not being labelled, 'creepy' weird as Vance is now.

Keeping your windows open "for as long as possible" during a riot so you can smell the burning tires isn't creepy?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join