It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable statements by Tim Walz's wife

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Lets add in to this discussion that Walz's daughter (Hope) was collaborating with the protestors by repeatedly tweeting intelligence on National Guard movements during the Floyd riots.

Obviously...she got this internal NG intelligence from her father.

Oh yes let's!! She was making sure there was plenty of smoke for mommy to smell while sitting in the open window mansion so she could pretend in her head to be an arsonist rioter. WEIRD.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I don't do deflection and grade school nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Only let the smell of burning rubber woft in?

I did something similar. I lived in the partially gentrified historic district at the time of our unrest.

As heartless as it is, I watched with a drink and listened to sublime on my balcony.

I watched a bunch of kids that never committed a crime in their life go around spaying ACAB everywhere.

I wasn't anti-cop, nor did I participate, just saw it as an experience to take in and (if I'm being honest) enjoy in a very desensitized way.

Seeing SWAT, riot police, and National Guard going up and down streets in military vehicles, and rioters vandalizing and looting was more rubberneck inducing.
edit on 8-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
Fox News - are YOU kidding? lol

... from the foreigner who posts from Raw Story and Mother Jones.

See now, all sources are suspect. You just made my point for me.

link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
CHECK OUT these tweets by Walz's daughter:

x.com...

Translation ... "" would you idiots please keep rioting, and looting, and committing arson cuz my mommy likes the smell of the smoke and wants to join you in the fantasy land in her head".

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I see, you're a purist when it comes to nonsense - an expert even.

AND a liar - didn't you say this?

a reply to: putnam6

Does she? Provide proof, please. I'd like to hear it.

I gave you the ORIGINAL source but you won't look
What happened to, "I'd like to see it"?
Does reality trigger you?
LIAR
edit on 8 8 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I was a kid in grade school during the Watts Riots. We lived in a nearby suburb, on a street that butted up against a National Guard Base Camp, so when the governor ordered the National Guard in, our local streets and our backyards were used as "campgrounds" for all the troops. I just remember these charming, hunky guys in uniform, coming in and using our bathroom.

We watched the actual rioting, burning, shootings and beatings on black and white TV, but it was still just so surreal.
edit on 2320242024k19America/Chicago2024-08-08T11:19:23-05:0011am2024-08-08T11:19:23-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: CarlLaFong

No one really cares about that kind of thing.

Really?
"Nobody cares" that Governor Walz was leaking National Guard intelligence and troop movements to his daughter while she collaborated with arsonists, rioters and looters?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Walz are the type of people who celebrate dishonesty, damage to innocent citizens property, destruction, upheaval.

The world is a better place after they depart.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

LIAR

Thank you for the video, FWIW she said it also in an ELLE magazine interview.

I don't get why people deny so vehemently when evidence is out there contrary to thier beliefs.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I guess I need someone to explain to me where the weird part is in the video.
Any takers? Thanks

Someone reveling in arson and opening the windows to breath in the cancerous smoke so she can be part of it. WIERD.

Hopefully she doesn't get "Oil Cancer" like Joe Biden did.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't get why people deny so vehemently when evidence is out there contrary to thier beliefs.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

YOU said that her opening the windows to breath in and revel in the smoke of the burning buildings and cars was her way of participating in it. You said - "for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in." So you are saying that she wanted to go burn down buildings and loot and burn cars.

YOU said it. YOU .. not me. YOU.

I said perhaps that was her way of participating in it, her words 'a touchstone moment' - FOR HER. I could be wrong, but her touchstone moment was obviously of great importance to her, which would lead me to believe she is an activist for the rights and freedoms of all Americans. A little tire burning stink breathed in to remind one of the importance of fighting for freedom for all people IMO might be her way of remembering what it takes to get and maintain that freedom for all. All we know is that was her 'touchstone' moment and how the demonstration turned violent is interpreted or deemed necessary is, again, down to perception.

ah. I see. So if Kamala wins, you won't mind if Conservatives burn and loot, right ? You said it is "down to perception" so if people believe they're are fighting for Freedom, you think it's ok, no matter what damage is done or who is hurt.

I don't think you'll be so forgiving if it's Conservatives.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You said it is "down to perception"

That's a good example of left-speak. You just "perceived" it as a riot, when it was really just a protest. Never mind that it turned into three days of anarchy, burning and looting.
Plagiarism is "duplicated speech". Lying is "misspeaking". Mutilation and chemical castration is "gender-affirming care".

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

LIAR

Is asking for proof nonsense now? You posted proof it was not nonsense? See the nonsense there? No?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

YOU said that her opening the windows to breath in and revel in the smoke of the burning buildings and cars was her way of participating in it. You said - "for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in." So you are saying that she wanted to go burn down buildings and loot and burn cars.

I said perhaps that was her way of participating in it, her words 'a touchstone moment' - FOR HER. I could be wrong, but her touchstone moment was obviously of great importance to her, which would lead me to believe she is an activist for the rights and freedoms of all Americans. A little tire burning stink breathed in to remind one of the importance of fighting for freedom for all people IMO might be her way of remembering what it takes to get and maintain that freedom for all. All we know is that was her 'touchstone' moment and how the demonstration turned violent is interpreted or deemed necessary is, again, down to perception.

They've already shown us with their attitude regarding J6.

But of course, this incident is (D)ifferent.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

ah. I see. So if Kamala wins, you won't mind if Conservatives burn and loot, right ? You said it is "down to perception" so if people believe they're are fighting for Freedom, you think it's ok, no matter what damage is done or who is hurt.

Do you mean if Conservatives react with violence, again?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

LIAR

Is asking for proof nonsense now? You posted proof it was not nonsense? See the nonsense there? No?

WTH - did you short-circuit, grandma? It must be time for the orderlies to spoonfeed you your tapioca.

edit on 8 8 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: DAVID64

You said it is "down to perception"

That's a good example of left-speak. You just "perceived" it as a riot, when it was really just a protest. Never mind that it turned into three days of anarchy, burning and looting.
Plagiarism is "duplicated speech". Lying is "misspeaking". Mutilation and chemical castration is "gender-affirming care".

When a riot is perceived as not being a riot, e.g. J6, then perception is everything. Yup.

link   

So if Kamala wins, you won't mind if Conservatives burn and loot, right ? .

She's not even an American.
It won't affect her at all.
She has no skin in the game.
But I bet she'd whine anyways ...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join