It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable statements by Tim Walz's wife

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Huh? The many proud "Patriots" who came armed with bear spray, knives, hammers,sharpened ax handles,flexi cuffs,bats, etc. Who in court admitted they were there because the President wanted them there, are actually "infiltrators"? What, the communications, videos, family in court stating they were taken in by certain right wing media, whatever is all lies and some big conspiracy? And if so, why would Trump promise them pardons.

There are actually right wing agitators who were convicted of burning a Minneapolis police station and firing at cops, but that still doesn't excuse a crime anyone else did there.
"Patriots" are so stupid that they can be convinced to prepare makeshift weapons and come to the Capitol and then assault police? Guess that makes sense why they believe the election was stolen then.
edit on 8-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Only one candidate is promising to pardon convicted violent felons. And it's not the current VP and her running mate no matter how you try to spin it.

Jeez, just stop already, the ones in prison are not all in there because of violent crimes. Sad you have to sensationalize EVERYTHING you post into some hyperbolic statement. …….and I’ll tell you one more time, most are in there for obstruction, hardly a violent crime. You try and make them sound like baby killers or someone out of a slasher film, just because you keep saying violent doesn’t make it true. Stop embarrassing yourself.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And if so, why would Trump promise them pardons.

You keep pushing that lie.
Trump said he might pardon the “wrongfully imprisoned”.
Wrongfully
Those aholes who beat up cops were not wrongfully imprisoned.
Interesting you give that incompetent cop who murdered Ashli the free pass.
Are you no longer ACAB?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Please then, provide links to someone who is still in prison 3-4 years later who was non violent, non weapon carrying, and not a Seditionist.

This is what he said:

"My first acts as your next President will be to Close the Border, DRILL, BABY, DRILL, and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!" Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

link

And for the other poster who said I'm ACAB? Do I state that? Kind of goes against my always stating I support peaceful protesting only. I have family and friends who are LEO. They hate bad cops too.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: LSU2018

Omg again. OK after you read the links from the last reply I posted since you were unaware anyone assaulted cops and were convicted, I'll provide you photos that show it was not just "one window" the only way I can figure you know absolutely none of this information, nor seen photos or video, is that you've actively avoided it for 4 years or only watched what Fox or Gateway Pundit allowed you to see.

I stopped watching Fox a long time ago, and I don't watch any other news outlet. If one came out that gave the good and the bad about politics then I would watch, but that's not going to happen.

I know police were assaulted, you assume it was by only Trump supporters and not by anyone infiltrating and pretending to be a Trump supporter.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So you hate that cop who murdered Ashli now?

Thanks for posting that “wrongfully imprisoned” Trump quote.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Great. Just link to who is currently in jail for that charge only.
And actually they wouldn't need a pardon, that will be addressed in court and dropped if necessary.

So we're back to square one.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I don't hate anyone. It was determined that as she was in a restricted building, climbing through a broken window wearing a backpack, trying to get to where our congress people were hiding even after being told to stop and that he was armed, that the shooting was justifiable.

Do you hate Chauvin?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I think chauvin did what he was trained to do so no I don’t hate him, and I think floyd was 100% responsible for his own demise.
Swallowing all that fentanyl when he thought he was going to be arrested finally caught up to him. He did that before, who knows how many times, it’s all on video.

The murderer who killed Ashli should be in prison.
Sonya Massey and Ashli are quite similar cases, if you disregard race.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

They are similar? Woman calls police about intruder, before entering cop turns off his body cam, they tell her to remove a pan of boiling water off the stove she does. She complies,does not resist anything going on.

Woman enters a restricted government building that's under siege, climbs through a broken window to get to hiding members of Congress, is told to stop. Keeps climbing through. Yeah exactly alike!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It’s the threat factor.
Small lady Ashli not much a threat crawling through a window empty handed.
Older small lady Sonya not much a threat with a giant pot of boiling water, although lifted into a throwing position same time as the verbal threat doesn’t help her case much.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

It’s the threat factor.

Ashli came with intent.

It was a window of a Federal Building broken (with intent) — to gain illegal entry.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
😂 yup, you did say “fighting the police” (inferring Ashli, not the proud boys were fighting the police) in your original post, then you went back and edited it to say “the proud boys were pushing against the police line” to try and make what you said more convincing. What a joke, you should go work for a MSM outlet. Good try though.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
One might say that she didn’t come with intent but was actually let in with intent by capitol police, which video evidence proves.
Video evidence also proves that there were cops right there on the side of her and the people trying to get in through the doors, doing nothing to stop them.
What do you say about all that? If the police there had done their jobs, she wouldn’t be dead. It’s that simple.
a reply to: Annee

edit on 8-8-2024 by Sisavran because: Spelled their as there whoops lol

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It’s the threat factor.

Ashli came with intent.

It was a window of a Federal Building broken (with intent) — to gain illegal entry.

She was only a third of the way through that window (broken by somebody else), and she had both hands on the frame in plain sight when they shot her. Such a bad threat, any sissy would have been terrified! 🍖

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
In regards to the protest on January 6th, it sounds a lot like Walzs’ wife would actually be pretty supportive of everything that happened there.
Here’s a simple if then statement for ya:
If you are going to make Jan6 out to be some sort of riot then Walzs’ wife is a supporter of it, she likes the smells. Biden likes children, she likes riots. The nose knows🤷🏻‍♂️.
So I guess you could say that his wife is actually a Trump supporter and MAGA member!
(Just trying to think like a dem)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Annee

It’s the threat factor.

Ashli came with intent.

She was only a third of the way through that window (broken by somebody else), and she had both hands on the frame in plain sight when they shot her. Such a bad threat, any sissy would have been terrified! 🍖

That was some bs. She wasn’t a threat to any of those cops life’s. Now if she had came through the door that would’ve been different. She shouldn’t have been killed just for poking her head in the window. Over zealous cop to say the least.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sisavran

So You're saying those 3 cops could have arrested the mob of people that were trying to breach those doors with flag poles and anything available? They stepped to the side as riot officers were coming up behind the crowd. The Capitol cops stated multiple times that they tried to deescalate as they were outnumbered and knew if they tried force on the mob they would be attacked. I must of missed the video of a cop letting her into the building. Can you link it please?

What do you think those 3 cops should have done against that mob of people? That mob was not just strolling, they were actively trying to get to the members of Congress hiding just beyond that door by breaking it down and breaking the windows.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

She was a threat to the congress members that just passed behind those doors. His duty was to protect them from the mob breaking down the door to get to them. Should have just let the mob get ahold of Congress members?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join