It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable statements by Tim Walz's wife

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
CNN on X
MSNBC on X
The AP on X

Seriously what are you all going off about? You are making no logical sense and are simply just upset that X isn’t the echo chamber you want it to be. Elon doesn’t block people’s free speech and voicing their opinions. You are finding out that you are an extreme minority out of the vast majority of people when it comes to your morals/beliefs/convictions and you don’t like it. You thought you were right about things because before people were being censored/banned/deplatformed for having the opposing views to you guys. That’s not happening anymore and you are butthurt over it. It’s not just Trump that lives in your head rent free but Elon as well.

a reply to: Annee

edit on 8-8-2024 by Sisavran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: quintessentone

I guess some here may be confusing her empathy and compassion for others

Empathy and compassion for who? The poor, oppressed looters and arsonists? Where's her empathy and compassion for the hundreds of business owners who lost their livelihoods? I guess having their businesses destroyed was a "touchstone moment" for them.

George Floyd, whose right to life and freedom to exist was taken away.

Ah yes, the man who had 4 times the lethal amount of fentanyl in his blood, the man who had coc aine in his blood... He took his own right to life and freedom to exist away. Don't blame that on the men who were doing their job. You've obviously never tangled with someone high on coke.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

one was snuffed out in hours and the other went on for days. One was localized to government property, the other largely impacted citizens, small business, and big business.

And one endede in all participants being tracked down, tried and given up to 20 years in prison while the others got a free pass and free legal funding.

DEI is a private liberal clup and anyone who doesn't think in lock-step with them isn't allowed. They remind me an awful lot like radical Islamists, who want anyone who doesn't subscribe to their religous belifes wiped out of existance. Liberals want all who don't share their beliefs gone; some even cheered t Trump's assassination attempt, and expressed remorse that it wasn't successful.

I really pity the people who are so sure their party has all the answers that they refuse to ever consider all of the facts.

Psychology tells us a fragile ego leads to distortion of facts; if one cannot psychologically handle being wrong, they may deny facts to defend their actions or beliefs.

Why do so many libs display such fragility? If things don't go their way they go ballistic and throw tantrums, destroying everything in their neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Moon68
How dare you disparage the name and memory of St. Floyd

Notice how the left wing press never interviewed the woman he was beating on that day and asked her what she thought of George Floyd. Wonder what junkie Floyds drug dealer thought of him.

What is really sick are the memes about Floyd ... showing him with a halo and angel wings. Disgusting. The man routinely beat up women. He was a violent drug addict. And years later we find out he probably died of a drug overdose and the cop kneeling on him probably had nothing to do with it.

There is ZERO excuse for the rioters criminal behavior. Arson. Looting. Intimidation. Billions of dollars in damage and lost property. They all should be locked up. Absolutely no excuse.

And to throw wide open the windows of a mansion so you can breath the smoke and revel in it? WEIRD.

He wasn't even kneeling on his neck, you could clearly see from the other officer's body cam that Chauvin was kneeling on Floyd's shoulder blade.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Did not Donald Trump, the President at the time, just sit there and do nothing during the J6 demonstrations? Did he relish it?

He did not sit there with open windows breathing in the smoke of burning buildings and burning cars, wishing he was with the arsonists and looters, destroying public and private property and stealing that which didn't belong to him.

SHE IS WEIRD

EVERYBODY IS WEIRD in varying levels. Vance has now graduated to CREEPY WEIRD.

Nobody cares about Vance more than democrats.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yup! They can’t focus on Trump because they know it will only benefit him. They can’t focus on Camala because they know it will only hurt her. They want your focus on the people that don’t actually matter.
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: FlyersFan

George Floyd ... a drug addicted man who routinely beat up women and who was in the process of being arrested for beating on a woman when he was dying of an overdose and may have had a cop kill him earlier by kneeling on his neck.

This is how authoritarian fascists rule, with a boot on the neck.

You continue to vote for the party that holds a boot to the neck of every black community in America so I don't wanna hear it.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Have you been living in a cave?
You want to learn about a few people? You'll likely close your eyes, but here you
go.

Kenneth Bonawitz

Sgt. Federico Ruiz, a 20-year veteran with the Capitol Police, suffered serious injuries to his neck, shoulder, knees and back. “I thought there was a strong chance I could die right there,” Ruiz wrote in a letter addressed to the judge. Ruiz said the injuries inflicted by Bonawitz prematurely ended his law-enforcement career.

He then assaulted other officers:

Bonawitz placed one of the officers in a headlock and lifted her off the ground, choking her.

Link

David Dempsey who bear sprayed, then beat officers with a pole. Photos,other info on this affadavit pdf download Here

Daniel Rodriguez. Tazed an officer 3x in the neck while the crowd dragged and beat him. Link

Want more? Could give you examples all day! Back the Blue! Right? Oh, no I'm sorry, the President promised to pardon these men.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here ya go froggy, this is the video of her being shot.
My point was that she was in a hallway (not fighting police like you said) surrounded by police who were ALLOWING all of this to happen. Only after she is shot dead do the officers respond to what is happening around them. Talk about dereliction of duty. It’s to Protect and Serve, not to Watch and Bystand.
Ashli Babbitts Shooting
a reply to: frogs453

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sisavran

I never said she was fighting police. You asked where she was. I told you where she was and how she got there.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Sisavran
Are you saying that Ashli Babbitt was a domestic terrorist?
Ashli Babbitts first lawsuit hearing happened 3 days ago

reply to: quintessentone

Trespasser and a victim of circumstance but ultimately circumstances she helped create and escalate so again, a trespasser. I sympathize but can't condone her actions anymore than I sympathize with George Floyd and can't condone his. Both of them should have stayed home and they would be alive today. Also known as, FAFO.

Yeah but one led to riots, the other was ignored completely by the media, both involved police.

That's why I laugh at some of the lefty posters on here who cry about double standards.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Sisavran

Easy. A restricted government building that was first gained entry by a line of Proud Boys pushing against the police line, then Domenic Pezzola broke a window, climbed through, then opened the door allowing the crowd in. While other "Patriots" were also breaking doors and windows, and fighting cops to gain access.

One window was broke.

Exaggerate much?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

CNN on X
MSNBC on X
The AP on X

Seriously what are you all going off about? You are making no logical sense and are simply just upset that X isn’t the echo chamber you want it to be. Elon doesn’t block people’s free speech and voicing their opinions. You are finding out that you are an extreme minority out of the vast majority of people when it comes to your morals/beliefs/convictions and you don’t like it. You thought you were right about things because before people were being censored/banned/deplatformed for having the opposing views to you guys. That’s not happening anymore and you are butthurt over it. It’s not just Trump that lives in your head rent free but Elon as well.

a reply to: Annee

You don’t think my explanation was detailed enough?

X — is what it is. But it isn’t any more than that.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: underpass61

So you know it was her account actually verified? There's currently a "WalzWin" account that oddly has a Trump @name and is posting nonsense. If I post that here, should you just accept it? Because it's a "walzwin" account?

Exactly, the sources need to be vetted properly.

I just posted where XRVision is being used for misinformation and who knows how Fox News is manipulating their content to push the narrative. So, sure X gets a pass, not. /sarc

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Omg again. OK after you read the links from the last reply I posted since you were unaware anyone assaulted cops and were convicted, I'll provide you photos that show it was not just "one window" the only way I can figure you know absolutely none of this information, nor seen photos or video, is that you've actively avoided it for 4 years or only watched what Fox or Gateway Pundit allowed you to see.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Not a cave, though it would probably be better than the political environment I've been living in for the past 4 years.

Do you know what case by case basis means? It's been proven that most of the main antagonizers at the Capitol were infiltrators. Do you ever think about the police who got assaulted during the lefty riots?

I'll always back the blue, they should be the ones getting paid well for always having their lives on the line everyday, not show-offs who play sports and live behind security.

If you think J6 was bad, you haven't seen the tip of the iceberg if America's patriots are pissed off. If MAGA wanted to "overthrow" the government that day, it would have gone a lot different. We don't go into a battle with rainbow farts, pillows, and bricks.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I guess for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in the demonstration.

So you think she wanted to join in on burning down the city, and in the looting, and in the intimidating of innocent people? Okay .... criminal longings .... again ... WEIRD

That's not her interpretation of it, that is your interpretation of it.

Demonstrations become riots depending on which side you are on, right? Remember J6, wasn't that a peaceful demonstration?

The Floyd Chain Riots do not compare to J6. The Floyd Riots spanned more than a year with hundreds of riots. The Floyd Riots were the worst and most destructive set of riots in U.S. History. The Floyd Riots were Democrat supported too. ☠️

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: quintessentone

Demonstrations become riots depending on which side you are on, right? Remember J6, wasn't that a peaceful demonstration?

But I don’t remember leaders, or their spouses in charge of that area relishing in the moment.

Make no mistake, what happened in Minneapolis was disastrous. I’ve gone there several times since for business trips and the wound is still fresh.

If my city experienced the damage theirs did, I think I’d be furious that someone so close the the governor was acting like it was a good thing.

Did not Donald Trump, the President at the time, just sit there and do nothing during the J6 demonstrations? Did he relish it?

Who told you Trump did nothing? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hold up. That needs clarification. I do NOT "back the blue". I think most cops are crooked a s a dog's hind leg. But when it comes to Liberal Governors and Mayors letting a city be destroyed, rather than enforce the law, that's where I draw the line.

I believe in enforcing the laws, not abuse of power and most cops have an ego the size of Texas that's fragile as a soap bubble and they just LOVE to make up sh** to catch you on.

They have their place, but it's a necessary evil.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Here ya go froggy, this is the video of her being shot.
My point was that she was in a hallway (not fighting police like you said) surrounded by police who were ALLOWING all of this to happen. Only after she is shot dead do the officers respond to what is happening around them. Talk about dereliction of duty. It’s to Protect and Serve, not to Watch and Bystand.
Ashli Babbitts Shooting

Few altercations have underlined the "expert incompetence" (such a delightfully scornful phrase) like the LEOs who failed miserably in their duties to safeguard a federal proceeding and the authorities participating therein. Naturally somebody wanted to make a big theatric exhibit of the protestors, and naturally all those would-be patriots and vigilantes took the bait without hesitation. Any halfway decent gamer knows that it's a trap.

And again, none of this has anything to do with Gwen Walz or her remarks.

edit on 8-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join