It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I have zero issue with anyone who avoided the draft for an illegal war based on government lies.

Not even Clinton or Biden.

Maybe look up the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I'm with you on not harping on his service, not a valiant move to retire early so skip a deployment, but I have several deployments I'd have rather skipped, given the options. But the rank thing can be solved rather quickly. One thing the military is good at, is paperwork. Just his DD214 should show his rank at retirement. Bring receipts and shut down the talk, if he doesn't, then there may be more to the story.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Blumenthal Vietnam

Kerry Swift Boat

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

EXPOSED????

You realize you are years late to this information and that he won a seat in a RED congressional district and won a governors race, do you not think that any of this came up?

Yikes, some of you all are so desperate.

Tell JD to keep his hands off my couch.

a reply to: CarlLaFong

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Degradation33

I have zero issue with anyone who avoided the draft for an illegal war based on government lies.

Not even Clinton or Biden.

Maybe look up the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

It's the stolen valor as well as turning his back on the platoon he trained for overseas war zone deployment.
this is from 15 years ago, no excuse that even today his stolen valor persists

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Irishhaf

But you're okay with the ticket running The Fortunate Son calling that out?

On that same note, I can't believe Trump's FIVE Rich Daddy deferments AREN'T a bigger deal for vets.

What about calling it all a wash? They cancel each-other out?

Trump had college deferments 4 years + 1 year medical. The medical has never been proven fake has it?

Trump could have easily gone to post grad college too, so the med deferment must be real.

Millions of Men in the 60s had college deferments and family (kids, married) deferments.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm with you on not harping on his service, not a valiant move to retire early so skip a deployment, but I have several deployments I'd have rather skipped, given the options. But the rank thing can be solved rather quickly. One thing the military is good at, is paperwork. Just his DD214 should show his rank at retirement. Bring receipts and shut down the talk, if he doesn't, then there may be more to the story.

The rank one is ambiguous, that's why I'm staying away from that.

Falsely passing himself off as a combat veteran is unambiguous. He has no honor. His character is garbage.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Irishhaf

But you're okay with the ticket running The Fortunate Son calling that out?

On that same note, I can't believe Trump's FIVE Rich Daddy deferments AREN'T a bigger deal for vets.

What about calling it all a wash? They cancel each-other out?

Trump had college deferments 4 years + 1 year medical. The medical has never been proven fake has it?

Trump could have easily gone to post grad college too, so the med deferment must be real.

Millions of Men in the 60s had college deferments and family (kids, married) deferments.

I looked into it back when it came up in 2015/16. The doctor was either an army doctor or was selected by the army. It wasn't a case of a rich kid's dad paying off some quack doctor.

Not only that, but you couldn't just make up any condition you wanted and say it disqualified you from service. The army set the standards by which people could be deferred.

People can laugh at bone spurs all they want. The army didn't want guys with bone spurs. The army identified that as a disqualifying condition.

They were handing out deferments left and right. Millions of people got them, not just the rich.

It's a non-issue.

Certainly nowhere near the level of falsely passing yourself off as a combat veteran like Walz is documented to have done.
edit on 8-8-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mechtech87

Tell JD to keep his hands off my couch.

Only if you tell waltz to stay away from the horses.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I love the "what about Trump" defense too.

Even if we gave you that, it's not exactly a great point. Okay, we'll give you that, your candidates are as bad as Trump.

So they all have #ty character and the choice comes down to policy. Trump's policies were demonstrably better. That's why he polls way better than Harris on issues like the economy and immigration. His "radical base" can't give him such a lead in polls. Independents and moderates think he has better policies.

Go ahead, make this a policy election, dummies.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Falsely passing himself off as a combat veteran is unambiguous. He has no honor. His character is garbage.

as a non-combat veteran, I totally agree.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Walz just lost the military/veteran vote for the Harris ticket.
Rightfully so.
edit on CamThu, 08 Aug 2024 08:14:49 -0500Thursday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Rightfully so.

Hope so.

The left wing media is just going along with the 'I am a Command Sgt Major and I held a weapon in war' crap.

Hopefully somehow the information that Walz is lying gets to them.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm also a non-combat veteran. I would NEVER even remotely insinuate that I served in combat. If me being a veteran comes up in conversation, I'm often quick to point out that I never did. There are plenty of instances of me doing it here on this very forum.

To some civilians, especially leftists who hate the military, they may not see the problem. It's an enormous problem to veterans. Although there are some who are such sycophants for the Dems that they'll carry water for him anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Rightfully so.

I wouldn't count on it. Even among some veterans, support for the progressive ideology trumps all other values and considerations. And Democrat media is lying extensively so some moderates will never find out.
edit on 8-8-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm also a non-combat veteran. I would NEVER even remotely insinuate that I served in combat. If me being a veteran comes up in conversation, I'm often quick to point out that I never did. There are plenty of instances of me doing it here on this very forum.

To some civilians, especially leftists who hate the military, they may not see the problem. It's an enormous problem to veterans. Although there are some who are such sycophants for the Dems that they'll carry water for him anyway.

Yep, I've seen war, but from 200 feet in the air. Never had to be in it, but saw enough to understand the horror of it, and the gravity of why it's never the answer. I was given a tool box, not a weapon.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Oh I know. I'm with you. He absolutely abandoned his troops.

I was addressing her comments about people avoiding the Vietnam war draft.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Where I work there's a guy that had a 22 year "career" as a drone tester in the Guard. He served honorably 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year, retiring as an E-8. He spent that entire 22 years in S. Dakota in his hometown. This guy also has an impressive list of commendations and medals, some for combat service that he never participated in. Oh, and did I mention, he retired with a 100% disability rating for PTSD? Yeah, there's monumental pieces of sh*t in all walks of life, including the military. The company I work for pays a lot of lip service to veteran hiring but there's a multitude of flappy sack soy bois here that get to claim veteran status that are just plain scum. As a vet myself, I reserve the right to call out that BS when I see it.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

In order for Walz to retire in May 2005, he would've needed to file his paperwork in 2004. His unit didn't have any indication that were deploying until 2005.

So he should be blamed for not predicting the future?

What if he hadn't retired? He still probably wouldn't have deployed. The training he needed to complete requires a year a Fort Bliss. He also may have been deemed undeployable due to ear surgery he had performed in 2005.

Would you be disparaging if he was unable to deploy for either of those reasons?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join