It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Vermilion

You're denigrating a man who served 24 years. Retired before the order came through months later regarding deployment, whom the military states retired honorably and states he can retire stating the rank he had at the time.

Neither man should be denigrated. I did not denigrate Vance.

Then why does Walz say this about gun control ?

'We shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war to be on America's streets.'

He was never in combat.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

You're denigrating a man who served 24 years. Retired before the order came through months later regarding deployment, whom the military states retired honorably and states he can retire stating the rank he had at the time.

I'm starting to think most of the people in this thread are not Americans.

We don't talk # about our military like this, we never do, our pride for our service people is in our DNA.

Special carveouts are made for those that would try to restrict others right.

Especially from a position of political power....

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
WALZ - 'We shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war to be on America's streets.'

STOLEN VALOR and LIES.
AND a severe lack of understanding about weaponry.
AR15s are not assault rifles.
They just look like them and are scary to people who don't understand that.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When you retire in the military, you have needed to hold that rank/pay scale for three years, might be two now, in order to retire with that rank. If Less than that they automatically reduce your rank to the next highest held rank/pay scale me that’s where you retire at. Reduction in rank does not always mean something negative.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Then why does Walz say this about gun control ?

'We shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war to be on America's streets.'

He was never in combat.

Walz is clearly a lying pos.
Perfect choice for Kamala.

This is going to bite them both on the ass.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Mahogani

Facts do matter.

A warning order was issued in 2005 before he decided to retire months later.

I see now what you did there. It's intentional disinformation.

You only list the year, because you know he retired in May 2005, while the order came in July 2005, two months later. You know this, so you only mention the year, hoping to misinform weaker thinkers.

Either that, or you have no clue how the military works, how retirement works, or maybe how the calendar works.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'm starting to think most of the people in this thread are not Americans..

I am an American and I am a veteran of the United States Army.
I served at Fort Hood Texas and Camp Zama Japan with
basic training at Fort Dix New Jersey. Served 1981-1986.

That makes two of us in this thread.

Thanks for your service.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

We have a term for people like this in the Armed Forces, no matter what branch, every one who serves/served knows what a Blue Falcon is.

That individual was/is a Blue Falcon 100%!

Worst thing to do is join and be a coward, then pretend not to be. Impossible to get away with around regular or active duty military.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Mahogani

Facts do matter.

A warning order was issued in 2005 before he decided to retire months later.

I see now what you did there. It's intentional disinformation.

You only list the year, because you know he retired in May 2005, while the order came in July 2005, two months later. You know this, so you only mention the year, hoping to misinform weaker thinkers.

Either that, or you have no clue how the military works, how retirement works, or maybe how the calendar works.

What came in July? The warning order? Which is what I wrote, or the deployment order?
He was warned first because that’s what a warning order is, and he then decided to retire before the actual deployment order.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well, they twisted that.

www.newsweek.com...

Army Lieutenant Colonel Kristen Augé, the state public affairs officer for Minnesota National Guard, told Just the News on Wednesday that the governor did not retire as "Command Sergeant Major Walz" in 2005, as stated on Minnesota's official website, but as master sergeant "because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy."

At worst he used political aspiration as an excuse to conveniently retire before deployment. And said E9 instead of E8.

I guess it's not good enough to say it's missing coursework, so that becomes a euphemism for insubordination and being demoted instead of never officially attaining the rank. A little disingenuous.

And to escape any vestige of stolen valor they should probably update it to Master Sargeant.

Someone could also FOIA his DD214?

Here's what's on his uniform.

Army Commendation Medal
Army Achievement Medal (2)
Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal (6)
National Defense Service Medal (2)
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Armed Forces Reserve Medal (5) with “M” Device (1)
NCO Professional Development Ribbon
Army Service Ribbon
Reserve Components Overseas Training Ribbon

edit on 7-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'm starting to think most of the people in this thread are not Americans..

I am an American and I am a veteran of the United States Army.
I served at Fort Hood Texas and Camp Zama Japan with
basic training at Fort Dix New Jersey. Served 1981-1986.

We are contemporaries then. I was in a MASH unit around then got out in 85 NG in my case. My brother also. He went to Ft Dix, I went to Ft Sam Houston. I got the better deal...Thank you for your service.
edit on 7000000493120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Uh, OH...Even CNN is digging into Walz's stolen valor now:

CNN on Governor Tim Walz:

“Walz did make a comment, he’s done it a couple times, where he has used language that suggested that he carried weapons in a fighting situation. There is no evidence that any time that he was in the position of being shot at and some of his language could easily be seen to suggest that he was.”

x.com... 003f88dfc09d4d0a%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2Fis-the-honeymoon-over-already-cnn-fact-checks-tim-walz-over-stolen-val or-claims

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

One story says The 1/34th Brigade. Another says The 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion.

Which was deployed when? 🥶️

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: frogs453

One story says The 1/34th Brigade. Another says The 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion.

Which was deployed when? 🥶️

Both, 1-125 is part of the 1-34 Brigade. They got a warno July 2005, trained up then deployed in 2006.
edit on 7-8-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
FWIW here is the screen capture for the video and HR 258 about Stolen Valor.

It's not that he retired and didn't serve it's that he is lying about his official rank. Which is crazy he should know what it is, effective 4/09/2017

it would affect his pay grade, does it not?

x.com...

He was 24 years in National Guard, never deployed, and never went to the Sergeant Major Academy, so never pinned, but still tells people he was a CSM and clearly tries to pass off as Special Forces.

That's the definition of stolen valor

Shown Here:
Public Law No: 113-12 (06/03/2013)
(This measure has not been amended since it was introduced. The summary of that version is repeated here.)

Stolen Valor Act of 2013 - Amends the federal criminal code to rewrite provisions relating to fraudulent claims about military service to subject to a fine, imprisonment for not more than one year, or both an individual who, with intent to obtain money, property, or other tangible benefit, fraudulently holds himself or herself out to be a recipient of:

a Congressional Medal of Honor,
a distinguished-service cross,
a Navy cross,
an Air Force cross,
a silver star,
a Purple Heart,
a Combat Infantryman's Badge,
a Combat Action Badge,
a Combat Medical Badge,
a Combat Action Ribbon,
a Combat Action Medal, or
any replacement or duplicate medal for such medal as authorized by law.

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I wore a uniform, the guy is a dickbag.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Watch the video at the link on Twitter

In 2007,
@Tim_Walz
talked to C-SPAN about his military service: "I spent 24 years in the National Guard, some of that full-time. I was an artilleryman.I deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. My battalion provided base security throughout the European theater from Turkey to England in the early stages of the war in Afghanistan. And that same battalion is now in Iraq at this time."

x.com...

x.com...
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

My unit served also.

We backfilled for Patrick AFB

I spent the Gulf war working on my tan and fishing for bluegill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join