It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

According to records by the National Guard, the 1st Battalion of the 125th Field Artillery received an alert order on July 14, 2005, – two months after Walz retired. The mobilization order came in August and the unit mobilized in October.

ABC

Typical Democrat media dishonesty. This paragraph is meant to mislead readers into thinking the alert order, which came after he retired, was the first indication his home tcunit had that they'd be deploying. That's absolutely false.

It's almost like the msm is part of the democrat party, part of the Harris/Walz campaign. Foxnews, outside of a few shows and personalities, is covertly against Trump too. Without the media psyop the vast majority of this country would be proudly conservative. How is it that the media traveling with the Harris/Walz campaign is not pushing them, Kamala & Tim, for answers to policy aboutface and other issues that a presidential candidate needs to answer for. I am hearing this strategy of not fielding any questions is the plan all the way through, is that acceptable to the majority of democrats? Independants?
edit on 8-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

The 1968 generation refuses to let go and insists on living their revolution at our cost ... today.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
Where I work there's a guy that had a 22 year "career" as a drone tester in the Guard. He served honorably 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year, retiring as an E-8. He spent that entire 22 years in S. Dakota in his hometown. This guy also has an impressive list of commendations and medals, some for combat service that he never participated in. Oh, and did I mention, he retired with a 100% disability rating for PTSD? Yeah, there's monumental pieces of sh*t in all walks of life, including the military. The company I work for pays a lot of lip service to veteran hiring but there's a multitude of flappy sack soy bois here that get to claim veteran status that are just plain scum. As a vet myself, I reserve the right to call out that BS when I see it.

Ribbons can be very misleading because they have specific meanings. I have two GWOT ribbons despite never having set foot in Iraq or Afghanistan. One simply means I was in the service during the GWOT. That's the only requirement to get it. The other means I deployed in support of GWOT. You don't have to have done a combat tour to get that one. I got it for deploying to Qatar, where I did fuel aircraft that went into combat. Those ones are easy for the pieces of # to pass off to people who don't know as signifying they served in combat.

I've also got a Nuclear Deterrence medal. No idea where I earned that
when it showed up I actually went to personnel to ask them about it because I thought it was a mistake and I didn't wanna wear a ribbon I hadn't earned. They got back to me a few weeks later and said it was legit and I should wear it, but didn't give me much of an explanation for it. I think I got it for some secret squirrel aircraft I refueled, but I'm still not sure.

Yeah, the guy I referenced above actually bragged that in that 22 years he spent less than 3 months doing his actual job and gets to suck up all the benefits. I told him he's a disgusting sh*tbag that should have his azz kicked over his shoulders. That was 4-5 years ago and I haven't seen or talked to him since.

The bad thing in my eyes is that it's very prevalent nowadays to find people like him, many are at my work. They didn't do squat but will be first in line on Veterans Day to get their picture taken and a free cookie. Meanwhile, those that took their service seriously won't even participate in the dog and pony show.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

According to records by the National Guard, the 1st Battalion of the 125th Field Artillery received an alert order on July 14, 2005, – two months after Walz retired. The mobilization order came in August and the unit mobilized in October.

ABC

Typical Democrat media dishonesty. This paragraph is meant to mislead readers into thinking the alert order, which came after he retired, was the first indication his unit had that they'd be deploying. That's absolutely false.

They keep moving the goalposts.
First they claimed August.
Then July.
Then politico drops an article after 10pm last night claiming he dropped his retirement papers in February “about a month before reports emerged that the Minnesota National Guard might be deployed.”
They site zero sources for this new found info. 🤡
Hogwash.
www.politico.com...

Not to mention high-ranking enlisted in his unit, as he was, would be privy to what was going on long before it got reported in the local paper.

As others have noted, the deployment cycle is well known. He would have known when and where he was going long before the orders came.

I was initially reluctant to hit him on this part, but the more information I see, in addition to knowing for a fact he's not an honorable person due to his false claims of having served in combat, make it look increasingly likely that the accusations of people who served with him are correct.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

If he couldn't be depended on to fulfill his duties at that time, then why should he be trusted with the duties of Vice President of the USA ?

This is all blatantly clear, but the press continues to give cover to these shirkers.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I highly doubt the Army would have even started him down the path to Command Sergeant Major, knowing he didn't have enough time left to fulfill the obligations.

Exactly.
They would not.
I had a “C” school and one of the requirements was that we had to have at least 2 years of service time left.
So either you have the 2 years left or you had to extend your service time to get the school.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I highly doubt the Army would have even started him down the path to Command Sergeant Major, knowing he didn't have enough time left to fulfill the obligations.

Exactly.
They would not.
I had a “C” school and one of the requirements was that we had to have at least 2 years of service time left.
So either you have the 2 years left or you had to extend your service time to get the school.

And the thing is, if he came out and said "Yes, I retired because I didn't believe in the Iraq War and didn't want to deploy there," that'd be the end of the matter for me. I served with guys who retired rather than deploy again. I don't begrudge them that. That is their right to do so.

Lying about it is dishonorable. And having Democrat media perpetuate the lie is sickening.

And he's already proven to lie about having served in combat, so we already know he has no honor.

He has no place being VP. What a dirtbag.
edit on 8-8-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here’s a press release from March 20, 2005…

x.com...

He’s busted.
Abandon ship!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just heard an Obama flunky vetted waltz I wonder if that thumbs up was payback for Biden pushing Kamala forward.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Its looking more and more like she can't win
and they likely knew that. I think Nancy was
willing to do the sacrificial lamb thing with
her because she wants Newsom to be the
one in 2028.

I do think Obama loves Kamala kind of like
Willie Brown "loved" her.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

x.com...

He’s busted.
Abandon ship!!!!

Wow. So yeah, that matter is closed then.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

wow, that kind of puts the nail in the coffin. What will the excuses be now?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

My son was killed in Iraq after Tim Walz 'abandoned' his military unit

When soldier Kyle Miller was killed by a roadside bomb in Iraq on June 29, 2006, the man expected to lead them into combat was not there.

Tim Walz, who would go on to be Kamala Harris' running mate, left his Minnesota National Guard unit two months before it deployed - and some will never trust him again.

That includes Miller's mother who delivered a damning verdict on Walz's character, accusing him of taking the 'coward's way out' and 'running away' by opting to campaign for Congress instead of going to Iraq to face danger with her son.

'To publicly present false prestige of his unearned rank an inaccurate representation, is a falsehood of who he truly is.

'My son stepped up to the plate. All our sons stepped up.

'My son wasn’t even 21 years old. He couldn’t even buy alcohol. Yet he took the step to serve our country while Walz found the best way to run away.'

'It was the coward's way out.'

www.msn.com...
edit on CpmThu, 08 Aug 2024 13:26:39 -0500Thursday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Vermilion

wow, that kind of puts the nail in the coffin. What will the excuses be now?

Yeah it’s just dumb.
Why even lie about all that stuff?
I don’t think it moved the needle when people voted for him way back when.
Typical democrat, double down on stupid instead of just taking your lumps.
I guess when you have their ignorant voters and all the media to cover for you they think it’s a great idea.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

x.com...

He’s busted.
Abandon ship!!!!

Thanks for finding that.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

To add:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: CarlLaFong

To add:

POWERFUL!
...and ALL legitimate 'Command Sergeant Majors'.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Just heard an Obama flunky vetted waltz I wonder if that thumbs up was payback for Biden pushing Kamala forward.

It wouldn't surprise me.
Although, Obama wouldn't have wanted Kamala to put an Israel-loving Jew one heartbeat away from the presidency either.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

x.com...

He’s busted.
Abandon ship!!!!

AH HA !!! 😀

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

x.com...

He’s busted.
Abandon ship!!!!

Thanks for finding that.

Proves he knew about the deployments despite what that other red herring article posted by a Member said and didn't say. 😀

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join