It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Which has what to do with the opening post?

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
The guy is a real piece of work.
It's been proven now, that Walz has been campaigning as having been a "Retired Command Sergeant Major"...when in fact, he was officially reduced in rank to an 'E8 Master Sergeant' after retirement...but continues to use his 'Retired Command Sergeant Major' rank in campaign material.

This rank reduction occurred after he refused to go to Iraq when ordered...so, contrary to Walz's false campaign claims...Walz is a retired Master Sergeant.

Walz also states he went to war using his weapons IN war.
Walz has never seen action in war.
Again...he abandoned his men and left.

Walz has been quoted as saying "Normally this kind of partisan political attack only comes from one who has never worn a uniform."

HOWEVER...THIS proven allegation, in fact, DOES come from someone who HAS worn a uniform...and not just ANY uniform.

IN FACT, this proven allegation comes from an ACTUAL 'Retired Command Sergeant Major'...and not just ANY Retired Command Sergeant Major.

THIS Retired Command Sergeant Major is the man who was picked to take Walz's place in Iraq for two brutal years...after Walz ran away.

LISTEN for YOURSELF:

Tom Behrends Retired Command Sergeant Major Exposes Tom Walz as a Failed Leader With Stolen Valor

rumble.com...

And before anyone asks...Behrend's claims have already been verified and backed up by official military records.
The MSM has refused to pick up the story.

Anyway…

This is the spin?

“He told us that he wanted to run for Congress, and he was in a tough spot, because he was pretty sure we were going to Iraq,” Bonnifield said. “We didn’t have orders. We didn’t have any kind of orders at all.”

thehill.com...

Is it false to say Walz was “petty sure” the unit was going to Iraq, and retired.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Vermilion

Minnesota National Guard is the media?

The media has been trying to cover and white wash this thing as you know.
The MNG has reported dates from paperwork which shows nothing, because they know nothing.
There’s been plenty of men in the MNG that he served with who tell the real story.
They know, they were there.
Some paper pusher who probably wasn’t even born yet knows nothing.
Where are the group of his men, who he actually served with, coming to his defense?
There are none.
The only people defending him are the lying ass media LoL
People see.
They’ll vote accordingly.
Good luck tampon Tim.

fyi:

Most of the time, state National Guards are activated and commanded by the governors of their respective states or territories, but presidents (with input from top officials) can federalize the guard in certain cases. (The DC National Guard is solely under federal control.)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Walz explains everything, but right wingers don't want to listen.

At least one poster in this thread stated Walz should be Court-Martialed.

Can you get anymore ridiculous?

edit on am88America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Walz explains everything, but right wingers don't want to listen.

At least one poster in this thread stated Walz should be Court-Marstialed.

Can you get anymore ridiculous?

Yes it can get a lot more ridiculous, you know that.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Prospective client Budd would be one of about 780,000 military retirees living in Virginia and about 3.5 million worldwide.1 In exchange for Budd receiving a monthly check and medical benefits, he does not commit to doing anything for the military except to report for duty if recalled to active service. Congress believes retirees make up a pool of trained and experienced people to call upon in the event of war or a national emergency. Therefore, Congress and the Department of Defense assert that court-martial jurisdiction is necessary to ensure continued good order and discipline.

virginialawyer.vsb.org...

It especially makes sense if Walz is getting retirement benefits and is lying about his last rank for political gain.

Remember, the US military is actually a mini nanny state. Lots of benefits given by the government to military personnel, and lots of power by the military to make persons life hell.
edit on 14-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

There's actually been quite a few over the years. The only ones that seem to be coming out against him are all very politically active and Republican.

If this was such a major issue, why have no veteran groups issued any statements in the nearly 20 years that he's been in politics and people have tried to use this against him?
edit on 14-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Minnesota National Guard officials weigh in on Walz service

Truth bomb, right there.

Either way, he was still serving his country.

According to the release, “When asked about his possible deployment to Iraq Walz said, ‘I do not yet know if my artillery unit will be part of this mobilization and I am unable to comment further on specifics of the deployment.’ Although his tour of duty in Iraq might coincide with his campaign for Minnesota’s 1st Congressional seat, Walz is determined to stay in the race. ‘As Command Sergeant Major I have a responsibility not only to ready my battalion for Iraq, but also to serve if called on. I am dedicated to serving my country to the best of my ability, whether that is in Washington DC or in Iraq.'”

On March 23, 2005, the Pipestone County Star reported, “Detachments of the Minnesota National Guard have been ‘alerted’ of possible deployment to Iraq in mid-to-late 2006.”

“Major Kevin Olson of the Minnesota National Guard said a brigade-sized contingent of soldiers could be expected to be called to Iraq, but he was not, at this time, aware of which batteries would be called,” the story said. “All soldiers in the First Brigade combat team of the 34th Division, Minnesota National Guard, could be eligible for call-up. ‘We don’t know yet what the force is like’ he said. ‘It’s too early to speculate, if the (soldiers) do go.’

www.factcheck.org...

You know there’s things that don’t match up to what soldiers in his own battalion have said, but then again you’re posting more crap from left wing propaganda sites like you “squad” members always do.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Prospective client Budd would be one of about 780,000 military retirees living in Virginia and about 3.5 million worldwide.1 In exchange for Budd receiving a monthly check and medical benefits, he does not commit to doing anything for the military except to report for duty if recalled to active service. Congress believes retirees make up a pool of trained and experienced people to call upon in the event of war or a national emergency. Therefore, Congress and the Department of Defense assert that court-martial jurisdiction is necessary to ensure continued good order and discipline.

It especially makes sense if Walz is getting retirement benefits and is lying about his last rank for political gain.

Remember, the US military is actually a mini nanny state. Lots of benefits given by the government to military personnel, and lots of power by the military to make persons life hell.

I’ll stick with facts.

Not opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

There's actually been quite a few over the years. The only ones that seem to be coming out against him are all very politically active and Republican.

If this was such a major issue, why have no veyeran groups issued any statements in the nearly 20 years that he's been in politics and people have tried to use this against him?

he was a nobody until now.
a better counter would be to prove it's a lie. Since it's been proven to be true, that is problematic.

The first step is admitting. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This all came up when he was running for Governor. His GOP opponent brought it up and the guy who was passed over for the promotion Walz got, paid for a letter to be added to a publication.

Link

Walz won the election. The public made their choice.

edit on 14-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If this was such a major issue, why have no veyeran groups issued any statements in the nearly 20 years that he's been in politics and people have tried to use this against him?
Bwaaa it’s not just all republicans that are coming out against this tool. Do you know what party affiliation that the people in his own battalion and others that have come out against him are? Nope, I highly doubt you do.

Don’t you people ever stop lying to members here? It’s actually as you’ve already been shown, against the T&C’s. The mere fact that you post here xcal as a banned member I believe is also against T&C’s. But you carry on with more of your daily drivel and lies, Ughh

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I’ll stick with facts.

Not opinion.

What was the web page I cited and quoted.

I was in the military, and seen what a command would do to a person if they got on the commands bad side.

What do you think I happens in a one party system and you get on the parties bad side. The military is more like a mini communist state than you think.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I’ll stick with facts.

Not opinion.

Proven to be false.

Better luck next time.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I’ll stick with facts.

Not opinion.

Sure thing General

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
When the majority of the MSM turned on Joe Biden, he considered dropping out. Nancy/Barack/Schumer pushed him over the cliff.

Until any of those things happen to Harris-Walz, they will stay as they are until election day. And then it's over for them. Two overly ambitious empty suits.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Bottom line he's a retired E8 not CSM, he's a habitual liar

All evidence points to that (changing his bio on the campaign website), if that is wrong show your 214 and end the debate.

Also saw he talked about carrying an AR while at "war" in Italy again.

What a frickin clown.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

This all came up when he was running for Governor. His GOP opponent brought it up and the guy who was passed over for the promotion Walz got, paid for a letter to be added to a publication.

Link

Walz won the election. The public made their choice.

turns out things were said "way back then"
www.foxnews.com...

Words from a REAL command sergeant major.

Don't worry, if Timmy "Tampon" Walz can explain this away, he's golden. If he can't, well, I guess the voters will make their choice.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Bottom line he's a retired E8 not CSM, he's a habitual liar

All evidence points to that (changing his bio on the campaign website), if that is wrong show your 214 and end the debate.

Also saw he talked about carrying an AR while at "war" in Italy again.

What a frickin clown.

I carried an M-16 from the classroom to the range, then back to the classroom to break it down and clean it a couple times in my career. And I deployed several times. None of that makes me a combat veteran. This guy is just another large shoed, red nose, makeup wearing clown.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Other opinions:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This one in the link I provided spoke as well.

Joseph Eustice, a 32-year veteran of the guard who led the same battalion as Walz, said the governor fulfilled his duty.

"He was a great soldier," Eustice said. "When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave."

Eustice said claims to the contrary are ill-informed and possibly sour grapes by a soldier who was passed over for the promotion to command sergeant major that went to Walz.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join