It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Vermilion

If anyone ever needed some good examples of why Wikipedia is just a cesspool of the left, well, this would be a great one!

Unbelievable how childish and immature these people are!

The mods over at wiki are now infighting about Vance’s military awards.
Over 70 edits just today.
You can see them in the edits notes.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Looks like they changed who’s able to access to his page edits now.
Walz’ page has been edited 35 times so far today.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
They’re changing references to stick with their narrative.
Revisionist history being written in real time.
Wild time this is.
They’re not been hiding it.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

People are waking up .

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Yeah, before my previous reply, I had gone out to wikipoopia and read through the "Talk" page to look at all the edits going on. This is what prompted my previous post. It's not just one malicious editor; there are literally hundreds of people all fighting to edit the page.

Wikipoopia is garbage anyway, but this is just further real-time proof of just how unreliable it truly is.

It's really kind of disappointing to me. When wikipedia first started up, I really enjoyed having a quick reference for stuff. I never relied on it for any precise info, but as a general reference it was really handy. Not so anymore. Now it is just a left wing extremist bulletin board, nothing more.

As a matter of fact, just the other day I went out looking (on wikipedia) to see what they had to say about "bias" on their own site. There are several wikipedia pages dedicated to this subject. It's laughable to read how all these self-proclaimed 'scholars' act like they're objectively analyzing a subject only to conclude..."There's no bias here that we can see, folks!" ...when there's bias everywhere you look. I guess the old saying about a fox not being able to smell its own hole is accurate.

Wikipedia had so much potential too. I mean, there was always potential for error in something like that, but in theory the error should go both ways. Nope. It slants heavily left, exclusively left. I did a quick test the other day; I went out and looked at a number of celebrities on wikipedia. In almost every case there is a section talking about how they vote, and singing their praises if they vote democratic, and talking sh!t about them if they vote republican. It's so obvious that it's hilarious. You can predict it every time.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
That is what is being said all over America by real Americans who speak for the facts and not to the party.

Leftist are in both parties too. The RINO's are leftist puppets and need some perp walks on both sides of the aisle. Destroying the American way of life on purpose has to be TREASON.

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

People are waking up .

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I totally agree.
It is still a decent resource but now I have to actually go through the references they use to weed out the garbage.
Nobody has time for that.
The Walz page was especially misleading yesterday.
They said he apologized for saying those things and referenced an article.
I read the article and there is not one word about Walz even acknowledging the false things he’s said.
It’s blatantly false information. Sad.
Will not donate.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

People are waking up .

-ANOTHER WALZ LIE REVEALED-

Kamala's VP running mate Tim Walz is being caught in lie-after-lie. MORE THAN GEORGE SANTOS...who was forced out of Congress for telling so many lies!

Retired Command Sergeant Major Tom Behrends flatly called out Democrat vice presidential candidate Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN) for claiming he was a retired command sergeant major, when he was not, in an exclusive interview with Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Daily on Monday.

“He is not one,” Behrends told host Mike Slater.

“He didn’t finish the school that [when] you get selected to be in an E-9 position, you sign a memorandum of understanding that you’re going to finish the academy, [the] United States Army Sergeant Majors Academy.”

“You’re going to stay in [the Army] two years after that because the military’s got a lot of money invested in you, which is taxpayers’ money. And then if you don’t, if you don’t do that, you basically get reduced to master sergeant and that’s where you’re at."
More at: www.breitbart.com...

Tim Walz was the only available VP candidate dumber than Kamala. Obama picked Joe. Joe picked Kamala. Kamala picked Walz. One step down on the IQ scale each time!
🤪

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just found this video.

So after letting Minneapolis burn for several days with no aid from the National Guard, Walz suddenly declares martial law on May 31st (death of Floyd on May 25th).
And shoots unknowing citizens w/paintballs.

"Light em up"

It’s hard to believe this happened in America.
x.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If you want to see some real word vomit check out “project 2025” on wiki, you’d think trump wrote the damn thing by the way they try and attach him to it.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Just found this video.

So after letting Minneapolis burn for several days with no aid from the National Guard, Walz suddenly declares martial law on May 31st (death of Floyd on May 25th).
And shoots unknowing citizens w/paintballs.

"Light em up"

It’s hard to believe this happened in America.
x.com...

Paintballs, I think they meant Pepperballs.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

If you want to see some real word vomit check out “project 2025” on wiki, you’d think trump wrote the damn thing by the way they try and attach him to it.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Thankfully, a huge number of Democrats don't like to read. They only consume what the TV feeds them.
😒

edit on 1382024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Minnesota National Guard officials weigh in on Walz service

Truth bomb, right there.

Either way, he was still serving his country.

According to the release, “When asked about his possible deployment to Iraq Walz said, ‘I do not yet know if my artillery unit will be part of this mobilization and I am unable to comment further on specifics of the deployment.’ Although his tour of duty in Iraq might coincide with his campaign for Minnesota’s 1st Congressional seat, Walz is determined to stay in the race. ‘As Command Sergeant Major I have a responsibility not only to ready my battalion for Iraq, but also to serve if called on. I am dedicated to serving my country to the best of my ability, whether that is in Washington DC or in Iraq.'”

On March 23, 2005, the Pipestone County Star reported, “Detachments of the Minnesota National Guard have been ‘alerted’ of possible deployment to Iraq in mid-to-late 2006.”

“Major Kevin Olson of the Minnesota National Guard said a brigade-sized contingent of soldiers could be expected to be called to Iraq, but he was not, at this time, aware of which batteries would be called,” the story said. “All soldiers in the First Brigade combat team of the 34th Division, Minnesota National Guard, could be eligible for call-up. ‘We don’t know yet what the force is like’ he said. ‘It’s too early to speculate, if the (soldiers) do go.’

www.factcheck.org...
edit on q00000028831America/Chicago2727America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

The media still trying to cover up Walz stolen valor and lies about his service.
Why can’t these people just apologize and move on?
Why do these people always double and triple down on their lies?
To what end?
It just makes them look even worse than they are.
He’s been caught red handed.
Day by day more interviews spring up showing he lied about it all.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Walz explains everything, but right wingers don't want to listen.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

He lied about serving in Iraq.
He lied about weaseling out of deployment and retiring early.
He lied about his rank.
He lied about being in combat.
We don’t want to hear more lies.
We want to hear more apologies.
Well, one apology would be a good start.
If he was smart he’d stop pissing all over the 19,000,000 veterans, their families and their friends.
That’s a lot of votes to throw away.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Minnesota National Guard is the media?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

who is in charge of the Minnesota National Guard?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The media has been trying to cover and white wash this thing as you know.
The MNG has reported dates from paperwork which shows nothing, because they know nothing.
There’s been plenty of men in the MNG that he served with who tell the real story.
They know, they were there.
Some paper pusher who probably wasn’t even born yet knows nothing.
Where are the group of his men, who he actually served with, coming to his defense?
There are none.
The only people defending him are the lying ass media LoL
People see.
They’ll vote accordingly.
Good luck tampon Tim.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: quintessentone

He lied about serving in Iraq.
He lied about weaseling out of deployment and retiring early.
He lied about his rank.
He lied about being in combat.
We don’t want to hear more lies.
We want to hear more apologies.
Well, one apology would be a good start.
If he was smart he’d stop pissing all over the 19,000,000 veterans, their families and their friends.
That’s a lot of votes to throw away.

At this point I don't even want one apology from him. Kudos to him for maintaining OPSEC and giving a canned answer but, ultimately, Walz is a sh*tbag. Apart from being a part time part time soldier that ducked out on his men when it came time to do soldier sh*t.
edit on 14-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura has a lot to say about this.

www.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join