It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Democrat Voter = "I hate Trump...."

That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. The country has fundamentally changed in the last few decades. The Progressive Dreams of Woodrow Wilson are being fulfilled and eroding our country.

She could walk out on stage, # in her hand, throw it at the crowd and they would jump for it. They are that dumb.

Walz is a scumbag. His service, anyone's, is something to thank them for they sacrificed but to be in the guard and tell people you are a warrior? No. I lost friends and family in war and non-war times and this hits any vet hard.

Any veteran who would vote for this ticket probably lies about their like Walz.... My father (Vietnam Vet) always told me the real ones never talk about. That is the easiest way to find the BS artist.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Any veteran who would vote for this ticket probably lies about their like Walz.... My father (Vietnam Vet) always told me the real ones never talk about. That is the easiest way to find the BS artist.

So true!

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

That's it. Nothing more and nothing less.

That and stealing Trump's policies.

Biden famously stole Buy American, Hire American in the 2020 campaign, despite it being "xenophobic" when Trump said it. No surprise, given he is a documented plagiarist.

Harris just stole Trump's No Taxes On Tips.

They flipflopped to supporting some of his border policies after reversing them for 3 years because they were "racist."

We should have a thread documenting all the things they've stolen from Trump.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Throw in Insulin caps too.

It is easier to talk about something that is already tehre and as long as it is not Trump saying it the tards eat it up.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Throw in Insulin caps too.

It is easier to talk about something that is already tehre and as long as it is not Trump saying it the tards eat it up.

Like I said, it could be its own thread.
I know there's more.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2024 by burntheships because: error

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
WALZ's Commander says he's lying about what rank he achieved.

His actual rank is lower than Walz is bragging he achieved: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Walz X Bio Still Says 'Command Sgt. Major'

x.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What’s with Kamala and her Joker costume she’s always wearing? Not including the fact that if you put a clown face on Walz, they’d be a spit image of Joker and the clown. Look how that guy moves acts on stage, a total clown act.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3

So true!

Absolutely, the boys only talk about this amongst other troops around the campfire. No one is happy to just re live it at all so it is usually after a few beers that the stories get rolling. For green troops it is a warning. War is more than just hell and you can't let it get personal or you might take people with you to your deaths that are on your side.
edit on 12000000173120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
WALZ's Commander says he's lying about what rank he achieved.

His actual rank is lower than Walz is bragging he achieved: www.breitbart.com...

Wait, he did get the title and he was demoted officially for not completing his training to Sgt Major from Command Sgt Major. He DID NOT RETIRE Command Sgt Major which is the highest possible enlisted position in the Army.

ETA

I do expect the reports that JAG have filed formal charges for the "weapons I took into war" comment he made will be squelched a bit by the MSM.
edit on 12000000433120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
What’s with Kamala and her Joker costume she’s always wearing? Not including the fact that if you put a clown face on Walz, they’d be a spit image of Joker and the clown. Look how that guy moves acts on stage, a total clown act.

Pics plz

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Funny. I just hate all politicians.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Now they’re screwing with JD Vance’s Wikipedia page removing some of his military awards.
Despicable.
x.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Instead of admitting Walz is stolen valor blue falcon they going after Vance’s spotless military record.

Eta: now they’ve just added a Halloween story of Vance dressed like a woman to his wiki. 😆
Desperate and scared. Gotta love it.
edit on 12-8-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The biggest issue is the rank and the lies. I could care less about his 'war time service'.

Bagram is not in Iraq. He has said this multiple times. I have good friends who reached the top of the NCO ladder and f'n earned it.

Haiti. Grenada. South America. Central America. Afghanistan. Iraq. Qatar.. Far East.....the list goes on and on. They were active duty Army, Marines and Navy. My neighbor retired a Master Chief in the Navy and he has plenty to say about this coward.

If you want to try to bang chicks (or guys in Walz case I think) and you lie a 2 AM in a bar....could really care less. You run for office and use it to influence? You are done.

If Walz was a Trump nominee the DOJ would have already arrested him.. FACTS.
edit on 8122024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

If anyone ever needed some good examples of why Wikipedia is just a cesspool of the left, well, this would be a great one!

Unbelievable how childish and immature these people are!

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I was talking to a guy this weekend who said he doesn't care if Walz was a traitor. He's voting for anyone but Trump.

I told him if Trump ordered the execution of one liberal @ day, he'd still have my full support.

We changed the subject to something we agreed on, which is: Boys born boys/Girls born girls. Boys should NOT beat the crap out of girls in the boxing ring.

edit on 1282024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Now they’re screwing with JD Vance’s Wikipedia page removing some of his military awards.
Despicable.
x.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Instead of admitting Walz is stolen valor blue falcon they going after Vance’s spotless military record.

Eta: now they’ve just added a Halloween story of Vance dressed like a woman to his wiki. 😆
Desperate and scared. Gotta love it.

Trump will re-kindle the only useful CZAR Biden implemented. The DISINFORMATION czar. Online lies will be corrected.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Obama started this whole 'Czar' thing. It's not an official title for anything other than pointing back to Marxism and Communism from 200 years of dictatorships in the Soviet Union.

Someone can appoint me Czar of the Universe, and it doesn't mean sh!t. If anyone ever comes back and says I failed at the job, I can just say as much. That was Obama's plan all along.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Then I guess we'll need to create a new division within the Federal Communications Commission to clean up the internet. To have the lies removed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join