It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

This one in the link I provided spoke as well.

Joseph Eustice, a 32-year veteran of the guard who led the same battalion as Walz, said the governor fulfilled his duty.

"He was a great soldier," Eustice said. "When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave."

Eustice said claims to the contrary are ill-informed and possibly sour grapes by a soldier who was passed over for the promotion to command sergeant major that went to Walz.

and that is super, and yes, he had every right to leave. No question that. And he served honorably for 24 years. Again, no question there. But he did put in his retirement papers AFTER finding out about a deployment, and hid his retirement from his unit, and superior officers, which is what we call a "dick move". So yea, he had the right, but nobody has to commend him for it, and if they call him out for being a douche bag, it's hard to argue with the facts.

What about his weapons of war he carried while he wasn't in any war? Is that cool as well?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Another opinion: start at 3:00 mark

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Other opinions:

LOL, you never disappoint. Adam Kinzinger. I bet he cried this time too. What a little bitch.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Here are 3 more opinions for you

www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Demoted for behavior Ronny Jackson, former congressman and Doc of the former President still uses "Admiral" instead of "Captain", Trump uses "Admiral" as well when discussing him. No outrage on that.

Weird.
edit on 14-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I was wondering which vid would trigger you, Kinzinger is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Demoted for behavior Ronny Jackson, former congressman and Doc of the former President still uses "Admiral" instead of "Captain", Trump uses "Admiral" as well when discussing him. No outrage on that.

Weird.

whatabotuism won't fix this one. If he shows his DD 214 with E9 as the rank, the discussion is over. He wins. If he can't do that, then it looks like he's full of sh!t, and all the tears you can muster won't change it.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Where?

I see Congressman or Rep. Jackson

EDIT: See ND post above mine
edit on 14-8-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I was wondering which vid would trigger you, Kinzinger is it?

I guess you don't grasp the LOL part. No surprise, it's expected when talking to you. See, it's kind of a joke. Like Kinzinger is. A little bitch joke. oh wait, I'm starting to well up with tears......I may break down, and look just like a little bitch crying on national TV over a lie. Oh the humanity!

so not triggered, other than tickled. You make me smile.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

...and the triggering continues...

'Appalled': Veterans slam Trump campaign's attacks on Tim Walz's military background

The letter, circulated with help from the left-leaning veterans advocacy group VoteVets, comes as Walz's 24-year record in the Army National Guard has become a target of the Trump campaign. Vance, Trump's running-mate, a U.S. senator from Ohio and also a fellow veteran, has attacked Walz's 2005 retirement from the military prior to his battalion's deployment to Iraq.

"JD Vance’s recent comments attacking Governor Walz’s service record are disrespectful and deeply disappointing, especially given Vance’s own service − which we are also profoundly grateful for," the letter, obtained by USA TODAY, reads. "But given Donald Trump’s long record of expressing disdain for service members, veterans, and their families, it’s unsurprising that his running mate has stooped to such lows."

www.usatoday.com...

Hey Dude, guess who will get the last laugh when the votes are hand counted (over and over again)?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Here you go.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Hey Dude, guess who will get the last laugh when the votes are hand counted (over and over again)?

the one with the most votes? Did I win?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: PorkChop96

Here you go.

if he isn't a retired Navy rear admiral, then he's just as guilty. See in the real world, two wrongs don't cancel each other out. Each has to stand on it's own merit. Once we emerge from clown world, I'm sure there will be a re-education class for you and yours. While you are in a camp. Locked away. By Trump. Muhahahahahahahah!

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The nation crying under the chaos of open borders, unchecked money printing, the national debt, crime?

And the US government and media is more about supporting the democrat machine grinding anyone down that opposes its one party rule.

Where do I fit in the democrat machine? How do I keep true to my humanity and the constitution?
edit on 14-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Nope, you did not win. 11,000 plus short?
edit on q00000037831America/Chicago0707America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

It's the division within political parties that is stopping progress, just like Biden's border/immigration bill always being stopped in it's tracks. Do all your leaders spend your money like drunken sailors? National debt? - out of sight out of mind? Violent crime stats are down, are they not?

Complex issues or issues that need cooperation?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That’s what the left doesn’t get. People want to hold all politicians to the same standards. But it’s hard to care when the left refuses to acknowledge their politicians lies. They need to worry about the splinter in the eye of the democrat party before the speck in the Republican Party.

And what the left doesn’t get about most conservatives. They don’t understand the difference between the left being all in and their hero worship of authoritarian rule to “make it right”, vs conservatives just backing the lesser of two evils.

Funny no matter how much power communists get, there is never Shangri-La because of some minority party boogeyman…. Or that’s the excuse.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

It's the division within political parties that is stopping progress, just like Biden's border/immigration bill always being stopped in it's tracks. Do all your leaders spend your money like drunken sailors? National debt? - out of sight out of mind? Violent crime stats are down, are they not?

Complex issues or issues that need cooperation?

And what would have changed since the bill didn’t address the democrats abusing the role of asylum to effectively create open borders.

The problem is conservatives want to keep to rule of law, the left hides and uses cover say one thing. But do another. The left wanted mass migration over the border and they got it.
edit on 14-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Wow, thank you for finding the one thing he has that label on /s

He is just as guilty then, the only caveat being that he had actually earned that rank at one point or another, Walz rank was never officially earned.

Feel free to call up the Gov of Texas and have Jackson thrown in jail if you'd like

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Nope, you did not win. 11,000 plus short?

LOL, I know, the cheating will be epic. or is that not what you meant?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join