It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

Hey Dude, guess who will get the last laugh when the votes are hand counted (over and over again)?

the one with the most votes? Did I win?

Nope, you did not win. 11,000 plus short?

LOL, I know, the cheating will be epic. or is that not what you meant?

LOL I see you are keeping to the thread's underlying theme of STOLEN. Continue, it's amusing.

When Walz uses the wrong rank and makes speeches about carrying weapons of war for political gain, that’s stolen valor.

Pretty simple.

His service to the country is valor and can't be stolen.

The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 was signed by President Barack Obama on June 3, 2013.[38] The Act makes it a federal crime to fraudulently claim to be a recipient of certain military decorations or medals in order to obtain money, property, or other tangible benefit.
en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20Stolen%20Valor%20Act%20of%202013%20was%20signed%20by%20President,property%2C%20 or%20other%20tangible%20benefit.

Tampon Tim Walz using stolen valor for political campaigns is a crime.

I suppose he can ask Trump for a pardon next year.

As a member of the Army National Guard, Walz helped respond to major natural disasters, worked in firearm and artillery training, received commendations as a prolific sharpshooter, and was sent to Italy to support U.S. operations in Afghanistan as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. In 2005, Walz ended his military career to pursue a successful run for Congress, he retired honorably with a slew of awards and medals and the rank of master sergeant - an administrative downgrade from command sergeant major, which he had been promoted to earlier in the year but had not completed training for.

www.msn.com...

Can you prove Walz never received that promotion?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Why are you so invested in American politics? Dont you have a job? Or, is this your job?

Good question. The obsession is weird.

originally posted by: Moon68
I am a vet,

So am I. So is my husband. So is was my father. So was my father in law. So is my brother. So is my nephew. And stolen valor is very important to us. It's an American thing. Left wing foreigners who have never served in the American military don't understand it and shouldn't be yapping about it. They don't get it.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Walz got the promotion then was demoted, there is no stolen valor. Desperation is a bad look people.
edit on q00000009831America/Chicago4949America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Why are you so invested in American politics? Dont you have a job? Or, is this your job?

Good question. The obsession is weird.

I am a vet,

So am I. So is my husband. So is was my father. So was my father in law. So is my brother. So is my nephew. And stolen valor is very important to us. It's an American thing. Left wing foreigners who have never served in the American military don't understand it and shouldn't be yapping about it. They don't get it.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Can you prove Walz never received that promotion?

You continue to display your ignorance about the US Military and about America in general.

Walz got promoted to Command Sgt Major but it was with the caveat that he complete a certain length of time in the service and that he complete certain training/schooling. He bailed before his contracted time of service was to end and he did not complete the training. So he was DEMOTED. His final rank was Master SGT .. not Command Sgt Major. He continues to claim to have retired as a Command Sgt Major when he did not.

He also falsely claimed in a number of situations and events that he carried arms in active combat duty. He did not.

BOTH of those things are STOLEN VALOR.

Just stop talking. Seriously. It's ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Walz earned that rank regardless of not completing training.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You're thinking of another fellow named in this thread, Ronny Jackson. Who WAS promoted then demoted later.

Walz never finished the requirements to get the promotion, as bene stated SEVERAL times in this thread and many others.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

link   

Walz got the promotion then was demoted, there is no stolen valor.

He continues to claim that he retired as a Command Sgt Major when he did not.
He continues to claim to have carried arms in active combat when he did not.
He stole valor. And for Americans, it's a big deal. Especially for veteran Americans.
Something that you .. as a foreigner who has never served in the US military, would understand.

Desperation is a bad look people.

Yes .. and you look horrendous.
Seriously ... really really bad look for you.

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You're thinking of another fellow named in this thread, Ronny Jackson. Who WAS promoted then demoted later.

Walz never finished the requirements to get the promotion, as bene stated SEVERAL times in this thread and many others.

Well the Rolling Stones article I sourced says he did, so there is the controversy or MAGA desperately trying to make something out of nothing.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

There's being ignorant and there's lacking knowledge.

You're ignorant...willfully so

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Walz got the promotion then was demoted, there is no stolen valor. Desperation is a bad look people.

He bragged about being a retired E-9 CSM.
He’s a retired E-8 MSG.
It’s documented in many videos, and in many articles from the time.
Too many to wipe away apparently because it’s all over the place and more coming out daily LoL
Stolen valor Walz is a giant blue falcon.

Eta: interesting Walz hasn’t released his DD214 yet to clear this all up.
JD Vance DD214 is readily available for scrutiny.
edit on 14-8-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

If you're hired as a bus driver, never drove a bus nor completed the bus training, are you still a "bus driver"?

link   

The Rolling Stones knows about military promotions?

So the several articles linked in this thread from a commanding officer in his battalion that says he never finished the requirements is wrong?

Willful ignorance is a sad look on you

link   

Just stop yapping.

He was promoted but then DEMOTED because he quit before his contracted term and because he did not complete training. He therefore has NO RIGHT to claim that he retired as a Command Sgt Major. Because he wasn't one when he retired. He was just a Master Sgt. And he sure in all hell has no right to claim to have carried arms in combat. He didn't.

Both are stolen valor.

This has been explained to you many times by many people.
But you being a foreigner with an agenda and never having
served ... just won't get it.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

He’s a retired E-8 MSG.
Too many to wipe away apparently because it’s all over the place and more coming out daily LoL

Sure, go with that if it makes you feel better, but keep attacking the opponent and not their policies and you will be losing big time. Just a warning.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

He’s a retired E-8 MSG.

Sure, go with that if it makes you feel better, but keep attacking the opponent and not their policies and you will be losing big time. Just a warning.

What policy?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well the Rolling Stones article I sourced says he did, so there is the controversy or MAGA desperately trying to make something out of nothing.

There is no controversy. Even the Harris camp finally took down the information on their website saying that he retired as a Command Sgt Major. They still try to gaslight saying he served as a Command Sgt Major ... which is disingenuous. And they never explained his other stolen valor .. the constant claim that he carried arms in active combat.

link   

He’s a retired E-8 MSG.

Today: Tim Walz Plays the Victim After Stolen Valor Exposed: ‘You Should Never Denigrate Another Person’s Service Record’

Veterans Fire Back: We are Denigrating YOUR LIES! 😡

Source: www.breitbart.com...

This SOB is a disgrace! (But he's the best Kamala could catch, fishing in the sewer.)

edit on 1482024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

link   

He’s a retired E-8 MSG.

What policy?

The policies that are doing this -

elections2024.thehill.com...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join