It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yea, it's totally cool, we just won't talk about it and maybe it will just go away....

I just don’t care. Molehill — Mountain.

Compared to “bone spurs”?

Trump's medical deferment was certified by Military Doctors. 😃😃😃😃

The Steam coal fires for anti-Trump fodder is low on gas. 😊 Desperation and numbness in the neck is upon you.

You just keep trying to legitimize “bone spurs” against Walz.

What? 🤔 Walz has bone spurs too?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, it's totally cool, we just won't talk about it and maybe it will just go away....

I just don’t care. Molehill — Mountain.

Compared to “bone spurs”?

Trump's medical deferment was certified by Military Doctors. 😃😃😃😃

The Steam coal fires for anti-Trump fodder is low on gas. 😊 Desperation and numbness in the neck is upon you.

You just keep trying to legitimize “bone spurs” against Walz.

Trump never lied.

Walz did.

QED

Say what you want.

20 plus years of service vs 5 deferments and “bone spurs”.

It’s laughable.

Trump had 4 years of college deferments (qualified and certified)

You already know the bone spurs was a certified medical condition. 😃

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Why are we comparing VP to President?

Isn't it obvious that they can't compare VP choice to VP choice?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh NO! There's more screw-ups! 😬

OOPSIE: Kamala's campaign claimed Tim Walz chaired veteran affairs committee—he didn't

The Kamala Harris campaign, apparently trying to rehabilitate Democratic vice presidential candidate Gov. Tim Walz’s spotty military record, claimed Thursday that Walz was the chairman of the House Veterans Affairs Committee. "Walz, who served in Congress as a Democratic representative from Minnesota, did sit on the Veterans Affairs Committee. He was even the ranking member. But he was never the chairman,"
🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Oh NO! There's more screw-ups! 😬

OOPSIE: Kamala's campaign claimed Tim Walz chaired veteran affairs committee—he didn't

The Kamala Harris campaign, apparently trying to rehabilitate Democratic vice presidential candidate Gov. Tim Walz’s spotty military record, claimed Thursday that Walz was the chairman of the House Veterans Affairs Committee. "Walz, who served in Congress as a Democratic representative from Minnesota, did sit on the Veterans Affairs Committee. He was even the ranking member. But he was never the chairman,"
🤣🤣

MORE...

Even NANCY PELOSI is helping Walz lie to Americans. Perhaps I shouldn't say "Even". She's usually an inventor of lies and deceits. It's expected of her.

Anyway, she told an audience that Tim Walz fought on the battlefield, alongside other brave American soldiers.

Booze enables Pelosi to lie very convincingly: dailycaller.com...

Americans did a good job ejecting Democrats from power in the House. They/we need to duplicate that in the U.S. Senate and White House, 90 days from now.

edit on 1082024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
the tape is unraveling. the sand is running out. Soon, there won't be anything left. But an empty pants suit, and a liar.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here’s another doozy, Harris campaign spokesperson says that Walz chaired the Veterans Affairs Committee. Only kicker is, he never did. Nothing but more lies from the Democrat Party, ugh.
x.com...
edit on 10-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Here’s another doozy, Harris campaign spokesperson says that Walz chaired the Veterans Affairs Committee. Only kicker is, he never did. Nothing but more lies from the Democrat Party, ugh.
x.com...

This should be a new thread.
Walz is clearly a stolen valor fraud.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

x.com...

Crazy isn’t it. Some new Walz lie or exposed incompetence coming out every day. It like never stops, my gosh, Mother of Mary. SMH

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

He should be prosecuted. Coming from a military brat, and mom to a soldier, I'm disgusted with this POS! Im actually pissed off!

What a true POS, needs to spend time in the brig. Or, dumped in Afganistan wrapped in an American flag.

Anyone that supports Waltz is also a POS!!

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

x.com...

Crazy isn’t it. Some new Walz lie or exposed incompetence coming out every day. It like never stops, my gosh, Mother of Mary. SMH

Imagine what the MSM would find out about Walz...if they took it upon themselves to do a deep dive and SERIOUSLY look into him.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

x.com...

Imagine what the MSM would find out about Walz...if they took it upon themselves to do a deep dive and SERIOUSLY look into him.

It’s also hilarious when they compare Vance’ service to Walz’.

It’s a totally unforced self own. 😆

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

He should be prosecuted. Coming from a military brat, and mom to a soldier, I'm disgusted with this POS! Im actually pissed off!

What a true POS, needs to spend time in the brig. Or, dumped in Afganistan wrapped in an American flag.

Anyone that supports Waltz is also a POS!!

I completely agree!

Second line.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Angry cops breaking it all down.

I am still watching it, he gets into the basics of army promotion and what his options were for him.

so apparently he didnt sign his separation paperwork, he was in the guard so at worst he had to drive across the state.

Why would you not go sign your papers, this looks worse than I initially thought.
edit on 16Sat, 10 Aug 2024 13:16:38 -050016380101pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Because the POS didnt join the military for his country, he did it purely for clout. Weekend warrior who probably never even gave up his weekends. Couldnt even drive a few hours to complete paperwork.

A true POS. Cant think of a better Democrat ambasssdor.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

He protests the NRA. And wants to disarm the police.

Horrible for America.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They had Walz superior on CNN yesterday and he told them how they knew they were deploying and that Walz went over his head, out of his direct chain of command, and retired.
His superior didn’t even know that Walz retired until he showed up and his replacement was there and broke the news Walz was retired and wouldn’t be deploying.
x.com...

The national guard chaplain even called Walz a coward. 😬
Chaplain of Tim Walz’s National Guard battalion calls VP pick ‘cowardly’ for abandoning unit
nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I totally agree with you. My dad and brother were both military, husband is a disabled Army Ranger vet, and my son is military too. Walz is disgusting.

Funny that the democrats here have stopped chiming in. They can’t defend him, so they’re ignoring it.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Oof...

If the Chaplin calls you a coward, there must be some truth to the rumor he wasnt well liked.

So went outside the chain of command to get his retirement approved, in spite of the deployment order, refused to sign his separation paperwork, which makes it look like he did it so he could continue to use the retired CSM title.

Yea by far the worst candidate they could have chosen.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
double double toil and trouble.

Walz is a piece of work.
edit on 03Sat, 10 Aug 2024 14:03:25 -050003250202pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join