It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

UH OH!!! screen caps can also be used for evidence it seems!!! some people need to be very careful in this thread,the coppers are watching it.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Im think the police may be ok with me using their own statements yuppa.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Being reported on BBC he addressed a demo saying far right supporters "should have their throats cut".

The dickhead also finished his 'speech' screaming 'Free Palestine' as if trying to link the two issues.

I know you're far better qualified but surely inciting people to slit other people's throats because of their political beliefs would be classified as a 'hate crime' under current legislation?

YOu know your in a fascist country when you cant talk liek you want to anymore. England needs a revolution.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Im think the police may be ok with me using their own statements yuppa.

Lets hope so. Because you arent part of the gang they might not though. Its a shame yall cant say what y a want anymore though. MAybe yall should swap the system we use.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Again his parents are Christian.

Safe bet so is he unless he decided to change his religion which we have no evidence to suggest ever happened.

I notice you dont want to go down the homegrown avenue, wondered why?

And if you equate people to Tate, best to start with yourself by my guess.

I completely agree with you that his religion should not matter.

But it will to some people and hence the claims he was a 55-year-old Muslim just off the boats.

The same claims that inflamed the riots across the nation.
edit on 8-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I dont need to hope yuppa but feel free to prove the point.

UK attack suspect not a Muslim or asylum-seeker as claimed by far-right. Police reveal the identity of knife attack suspect as 17-year-old Axel Rudakubana, born in UK to Rwandan Christian parents, after far-right groups spread misinformation and instigated riots against Muslims in Britain.

There claim, not mine.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I think they are getting to the parents were from another country and if they would had never came then the boy would had never killed a british person. Thats a fact.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Again his parents are Christian.

Safe bet so is he unless he decided to change it which we have no evidence to suggest ever happened.

I notice you dont want to go down the homegrown avenue, wondered why?

And if you equate people to Tate, best to start with yourself by my guess.

I completely agree with you that his religion should not matter.

But it will to some people and hence the claims he was a 55-year-old Muslim just off the boats.

If you agree that religion should not matter - stop obsessing over it.
You seem as desperate for the perp not be a Muslim as Tate was for him to be an undocumented illegal immigrant.

Again - parents religion do not mean a child follows the same religion.
You are speculating based on incomplete information, just as Tate was.

Stop. It really doesn't matter and all you will achieve through obsessing over it is more division.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Sounds like what you are saying is the children of immigrants are somehow dangerous or to be watched.

That does not sound racist at all.

Possibly worth considering the piece of s@it in question may have had serious mental health issues which most likely contributed to him committing the sad act of depravity rather than the boys heritage.

I could not care ether way.

People who commit sad acts of depravity like that need to be removed from the gene pool.

Not because of where they came from but because of what they did and the danger they present.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"Talking" to a crowd urging them to slit folk's throats is rather pushing the boundaries of 'free speech", no?

If I were to call for your throat to be slit on here, which I wouldn't, mods would ban me and rightly so. Does that make ATS a fascist regime? No, of course it doesn't.

edit on 8-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I think they are getting to the parents were from another country and if they would had never came then the boy would had never killed a british person. Thats a fact.

The parents came legally to this country and are working people.
There is zero issue with them coming to our country.

The riots are driven from years of illegal immigration and the Govt doing nothing to stop it - and in fact they have made it worse.
It should not be a surprise to anyone that when something so terrible happens, people jump to conclusions in the current environment... especially after the London Bridge stabbings, Manchester etc. That is just human nature when dealing with very serious issues and is an emotional response.

Unfortunately people obsess over blame and usually they pick out their percieved enemies.
You see it not just with the rioters, but with the response.
'It's the Muslims fault' is EXACTLY the same emotional response as 'It's Farage's fault' - or 'It's the far right thugs fault'.

Until people grow up and learn to take the time to understand what is going on, there is no route forward.
It's particularly disappointing to see a leader of the UK fail so miserably to control his own emotional response and make matters worse.

edit on 8/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think you may find it was Tate who started the obsession with his religion via the pictures and statements he chose to post.

Either way dont be trying to tell me what to do.

That won't work out for you the way you hope.

Again the parent's religion means plenty, at least to racist scum like Tate and Robinson and most children tend to be the same religion as their parents.

Not me that promoting division UKTruth, far from it, that would be the gammon rioting on the streets and Muslim extremists doing the same.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think you may find it was Tate who started the obsession with his religion via the pictures an statements he choose to post.

Ether way dont be trying to tell me what to do.

That wont work out for you they way you hope.

Again the parent's religion means plenty, at least to racist scum like Tate and Robinson and most children tend to be the same religion as their parents.

Not me that promoting division UKTruth, far from it, that would be the gammon rioting on the streets and Muslim extremists doing the same.

I have no ambition for how it should work out.
I am just stating facts.

The obsession over religion is a cancer to our society and those doing it , whether claiming Muslim or Christian are the problem. If you are going to blame Tate then you need to look at yourself and all those who are going on about the perp being Christian, because now the counter protesters are out on the streets rioting too - fuelled by an anti-racism agenda which has nothing to do with the issue the vast majority of people care about.

edit on 8/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No, you are disregarding the facts and questioning the Police statement.

Tate started the racist lies Tommy and Farage just picked up the ball.

And then Farage blamed Tate when he got it wrong.

What they said and done is a matter of public record now.

The obsession over religion is a cancer to our society but that's not going to stop some people screaming about Muslims taking away their nation.

To think otherwise is rather naive given the present climate.

I need to go do some real work now.

So on that note, ile bid you lot good evening for the time being.

Lets hope they keep the head again this evening and we can get back to some kind of semblance of normality.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I think you may find it was Tate who started the obsession with his religion via the pictures an statements he choose to post.

Ether way dont be trying to tell me what to do.

That wont work out for you they way you hope.

I have no ambition for how it should work out.
I am just stating facts.

The obsession over religion is a cancer to our society and those doing it , whether claiming Muslim or Christian are the problem. If you are going to blame Tate then you need to look at yourself and all those who are going on about the perp being Christian, because now the counter protesters are out on the streets rioting too - fuelled by an anti-racism agenda which has nothing to do with the issue the vast majority of people care about.

People aren't going about him being Christian. No one is going out targeting churches.

His likely religion was pointed out as the 'protests' that allegedly started in response to the attack he commited were targeting Muslims.

No one is suggesting he carried out the attacks based on his religion, its pointing out yet another layer of stupidity of the riots.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't care what the police have given out but if this Axel Rudakubana is 17 I'll eat my hat and all yours. If you'd seen an actual picture of him if you don't think that he's at least in his mid 20s.

Here's a nice one to keep your eye on regarding two tier justice. Evidently a "rioter" has just been handed a 3 year prison sentence for striking a police office. According to yesterdays paper. Wait and see what sentence a certain gentleman, who at Manchester Airport, broke a policewoman's nose.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I think Andrew Tates parents are Christian.

Didn’t he convert to Islam?

LOL

For what it’s worth.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: alldaylong

I love a bit of reverse psychology

Rainbows
Jane

Nick Lowles the left wing founder of Hope Not Hate has confirmed that the 100 protests that where supposed to take place was a hoax.

x.com...

Nick Lowles

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8-8-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: alldaylong

I love a bit of reverse psychology

Rainbows
Jane

Nick Lowles the left wing founder of Hope Not Hate has confirmed that it was indeed a false flag last night. The whole 100 protests that where supposed to take place was a hoax.

x.com...

Nick Lowles

en.wikipedia.org...

He doesn't say it was a false flag.

He says the list was a hoax by someone trying to stir up more unrest.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So you agree they are gaining entry illegally according the laws of the UK?
Irrelevant if you disagree with the laws, its still illegal.

The UK is a signatory of the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. The current "laws" instituted by the last government that prevent entry to the UK by legal means are superceded by our being signatories of that convention.

Those "laws" which contravene our obligations to that Convention not only prevent asylum seekers and refugees from safely requesting sanctuary in the UK but also help facilitate the further exploitation of those desperate and vulnerable people by organised criminals.

I can not condone destroying property, looting hard working businesses and targeting random people....but I do understand the anger and frustration. Something that seems beyond so many people as they pontificate and moralise from their ivory towers with such pompous arrogance and condescending faux outrage.

The anger and frustration? Hmmm? I stood in my local Sainsburys today looking at the newspapers. These people's anger and frustration has been fanned by a number of the papers that are now headlining them thugs. The Daily Mail, Sun etc etc. All of whom have been pushing the anti-immigration fury for years. As did Priti Patel most notably during the last government. These angry frustrated people have been led by the nose and when they snap they're instantly disowned by those who've been spoon-feeding them the lies.

The riots, were not about the horrific attack against children and they were not even about immigration, and no amount of narrative switching can turn that around. It was about people believing the lies that are being fed to them and that they keep eating up.

Addressing that, means identifying why these people are so susceptible and what makes them vulnerable to on-line influencers and addressing how that can be countered.

As I recall, the Labour party made no promises or pledges to those who voted for and elected them to "stop the boats". I may be mistaken though.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join