It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Former Labour councillor Ricky Jones has today been charged with encouraging violent disorder by calling for Right wing protesters to have their throats cut while speaking at a counter protest , I'd be more inclined to go for Incitement to violence but what do I know.
Mr Jones will appear in court later today.

Jaswant Narwal, chief crown prosecutor for CPS London North, said: "He has been arrested and charged within 48 hours, and will now appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court this afternoon, 9 August.

"We remind all concerned that criminal proceedings are active and that he has the right to a fair trial.

"It is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary, or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings."

Jones was a Labour councillor in Dartford, Kent.
news.sky.com...

Good.

His actions were idiotic.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes, calm now but we are in for a hot weekend that may bring the Neds out.

More like rioting than protesting.

Trouble is, Starmer is labelling anyone voicing concerns about what is uncontrolled immigration as being "far right".

He needs to think about that as it seems most Brits share those concerns.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: andy06shake

The police did not mention his religion.
The said he was born into a Rwandan Christian family.
As yet we do not know if he was Christian in any meaningful way - or indeed if he rebelled against it and chose another faith or no faith.
You have speculated on his religion - needlessly in my view - which is exactly what Tate did.
Two peas in a pod.

What the likes of Tate and yourself don't seem to understand is that it should not matter what his religion is.

Amen, that is between them and God.

I care if they are the perpetrators or not. They could be from my own neighborhood Church or from Satan's, I am going to let their deeds and not their religious choices be the measuring stick.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well I feel bad for you guys over there.

The UK and the US are the greatest countries on earth and all this illegal immigration is destroying both of us.

I am all for legal and sensible immigration but this overrunning of the borders has to stop.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Careful, you'll be labelled a far right thug....

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: UKTruth

I think Andrew Tates parents are Christian.

Didn’t he convert to Islam?

LOL

For what it’s worth.

Correct.
I had to look that up.
Bottom line is he's wrong to focus on religion as is anyone else who does so - Muslim or Christian.
The problem is illegal immigration - and is a real problem, caused by our Govt.

The other angles, trying to blame individuals or whole swathes of people are simply peddled by dishonest brokers and they should be ignored - whether they are leaders, famous people, or forum posters.
They are simply society's bottom feeders.

to piggy back of this post
There are too many things wrong that don't have to be unless there is a nefarious agenda. I see this stuff happening here and our immigrants are Chinese communist, and S. American Gang Bangers mixed in with sincerely needy Christian families trying to escape persecution in their own homelands. But those needy Christians are getting left out to bring in Somalians who hate America. Also folks from places like Afghanistan, Lebanon, Palestinians who hate us get to skip the line over other ME people seeking shelter from Jihadists like the Egyptian Coptic Church needs protection today in Egypt. Kurds were allowed here, but they may be the Pirates of the ME that the other nations claimed for centuries?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

If the problem was illegal immigration the government would have stopped it, long ago as diminishing national resources would have dictated it.

They do but they fan the flames is the bottom line. Here in the US they sent out flyers on how to scam the system and skip over legitimate request to enter the USA and bypass the hassle.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Meanwhile, victims of serious crimes like rape have to wait an awful long time to get justice.

If the Police or the CPS do actually take them seriously.

But we can fast track these people.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The Carrington event is set to happen again based on the data I have been reading. The erratically acting Sun is in a cycle peak of some sort and heading to something by 2050 bigger but similar to the Carrington. Faraday cages might help. Underground Military Bases are ready for this event, but the majority of us will likely experience a long time before our world could recover. That means have water and food stored as well as access to fresh water.

edit on 9000000243120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Nor any other minority group, or the MAJORITY of Brits born and bred.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Former Labour councillor Ricky Jones was today remanded in custody to appear at Crown Court on 6 September.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh my, 19 pages in and I'm up to my ears in BS. Right wing/Nazis/Communists/Islamophobia/ Anti Semitism/ Racial. It has absolutely nothing to do with any of them. It's about way to many immigrants, legal and illegal, that have been FORCED on indigenous communities with their incompatible life style. They can be black/white/muslim/jew/ any nationality you care to mention so please stop with the silly silly reasonings.

It's as simple as this, an allegory coming up:- You have a stick and you keep prodding a tiger, then when the tiger bites your arm off you blame the tiger and kill it. Demonstrating/rioting is NOT the problem, it's the reaction (whether you like it or condemn it). Admit what the cause is and rectify it. Don't blame the tiger.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Fine. But don't riot and smash up other folks property. Or set public libraries on fire. Or put Police in hospital. And so on.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

You are from where you are born yuppa.

And in this instance that was Cardiff in Wales.

Where Axel Rudakubana is concerned.

OK. but would he had killed 3 little girls IF the PARENTS Did not come from Rowanda? No he would not had because he would not had been born in the UK correct? Immigrants from countries such as that should not be allowed citizenship for at least 20 years or more.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien1982
according to the home office and prison service Albanians are the largest group of foreign nationals in UK jails.

From what I've been reading I'm not surprised, and I presume the US, as well as much of Europe is the same - those guys are powerful and global. We had a major police operation, it began with P but I wasn't taking notes (Paloma?), that lasted several years and netted several groups with connections to the Albanian mafia but it has kind of gone quiet since, arrest wise. On that level at least. The one in Scotland that you linked to, in 2016 seems to have been the last one in that run.

Combined with the stats that you linked to, there has obviously been a crack down on allowing Albanian adult males into the UK, and deporting them quite sharpish when they do. I am wondering though, over the last couple of years, with asylum seekers being housed in hostels and hotels, there have been a number of calls, from social workers primarily, claiming that unaccompanied minors are literally being picked up from outside this housing and then vanishing, most likely into county lines gangs. It hadn't made a lot of sense to me but now, given the Albanian angle, it makes perfect sense.

Cheers for that

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Wait until the football kicks off and see the crowds gather then and do a protest

Word on the streets that is coming , and a piddly 6000 extra police officers will not even scratch the surface watch Newcastle

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

What time is the first kick off...... football that is

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

What time is the first kick off...... football that is

Rainbows
Jane

They kicked
off early today Jane in the championship matches most have now finished but the EPL matches are 3 pm so we will find out soon
edit on 10/8/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Everywhere on forums and social media where I visit posters are silencing themselves due to threats from the government.
Yeah it's working, but the silencing of people and not acknowledging their concerns does no good in the long run.

All it will do is allow the wills' of the 'silenced' people to fester and build and in doing so create larger divisions and stronger reactions than there already has been.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so here is a picture I created using AI (Long live AI) that captures what I think the nation is feeling at the moment.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I know bugger all about football..... what's EPL please?
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join