It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I was actually so impressed by the number of things that sailing influenced in our language back in the days of the tall ships etc
I read a book about William Kidd and was just completely hooked on the naval history of the world and all the things that were shaped by it and it mentioned the false flag in his book.

edit on 9-8-2024 by sapien1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise
a reply to: yuppa

The boy wasnt born in england he was 7 when they moved

If only there was stricter border controls between Wales and England.

the left leaning party is covering up the boys true nationality.

And you of course have evidence of this?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ha! So Sadik Khan has given an interview to The Guardian saying he no longer feels safe as a Muslim in London and has been 'triggered' by the recent riots. Another 'green light' to the MINORITY, whether they be illegal immigrants or not, as a 'call to arms' in my view.
Guardian link
Add to this Starmer again evading answering......"What are you going to do about immigration?" last night after the COBRA meeting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Ha! So Sadik Khan has given an interview to The Guardian saying he no longer feels safe as a Muslim in London and has been 'triggered' by the recent riots. Another 'green light' to the MINORITY, whether they be illegal immigrants or not, as a 'call to arms' in my view.
Guardian link
Add to this Starmer again evading answering......"What are you going to do about immigration?" last night after the COBRA meeting.
Rainbows
Jane

Yes because there would be absolutely no reason for immigrants or Muslims to feel at risk after the last week.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You are from where you are born yuppa.

And in this instance that was Cardiff in Wales.

Where Axel Rudakubana is concerned.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

That's what I don't understand. Why aren't we rebuilding Offa's Dyke to keep these illegal immigrants from Wales out of our country!

Only yesterday I had a customer from Wales and he told me they didn't even ask to look at his passport when he crossed the Severn Bridge!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WaESN

That's what I don't understand. Why aren't we rebuilding Offa's Dyke to keep these illegal immigrants from Wales out of our country!

Only yesterday I had a customer from Wales and he told me they didn't even ask to look at his passport when he crossed the Severn Bridge!

Disgraceful.

We need to turn backs boats at the Dee.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
In your opinion, others have a different opinion to you.

Yes and yes.

Now I know that might be a difficult thing for you to understand, appreciate and respect but its true nonetheless and their opinions have at least as much merit and worth as yours.

Not at all difficult for me to understand, appreciate and respect, assuming those opinions are delivered with an equal degree of understanding, appreciation and respect.

If its so apparent please show us, not with opinion but with facts etc.

But it is my opinion, I wasn't positioning myself otherwise.

I have based that opinion upon the footage that I have watched, and listened to, of the violent disorder but I am also paying attention to the statements that are being presented in court by those charged in the disorder and from the accounts of those communities who have directly experienced the violent disorder. Lowered inhibitions due to alcohol and other substance use, and or joining the disorder because they saw it as an opportunity/cover for other criminal behaviour, and what could usually at best be described as a tendency towards casual racism was whipped up into something far from casual.

I am not disputing that a considerable amount of anger has been directed at immigration, but it appears that that had more sway on the way the disorder was interpreted on the internet and that possibly led subsequently to incited targeting of hostels housing asylum seekers, although that could as likely have been due to their perceived vulnerability, a soft target. Those who turned up initially to the "protest" in Southport following the vigil may have thought they were participating in a peaceful protest to "stop the boats" but that illusion was quickly dashed and they have sought to distance themselves from the disorder.

What I am disputing is that that anger is legitimate or based in any understanding of the reality of the situation or even just reality. I am also interested in how that anger has been developed and fomented by the mass media and to what ends. I mean what possible reason could Viscount Rothmere have for deflecting attention towards immigrants who may or may not commit crime while almost completely ignoring any other crimes unless it has some added scandal or infotainment value or otherwise fed into the narrative?

I mean really why on earth would non-dom status Lord Rothmere want to do that? What could he possibly be deflecting attention away from?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
If the problem was illegal immigration the government would have stopped it, long ago as diminishing national resources would have dictated it.

Illegal immigration is definately a problem but not in the way many people choose to believe as a consequence of traditional prejudices.

Illegal immigration is often coupled with organised crime, sex and drug trafficking and modern slavery as I believe it is classified legally. While all the focus may be on the young men arriving on boats, minimal attention is provided to the women, girls and boys who are lured to the UK under false pretenses and then are kept in closed brothels, domestic servitude or forced into the gangs other criminal activities. But then the activities of more localised organised crime such as that which is referred to as county lines gangs, where vulnerable children, such as those in care homes, are exploited for similar purposes doesn't get all that much attention either and is certainly not given the same weight as the crimes committed in Rotherham.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Sounds familiar. Unfortunately, I think we're all sociological vampires unable to see the reflection of like tendencies.

Trees, you know, planted in urban areas, are statistically proven to reduce anti-social and violent offending.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

yeh I was looking at the stats earlier

interesting I never know so many come from Vietnam at the moment
but also Afghanistan
UK Gov - statistics relating to illegal migration

this irregular migration stats

irregular migration to the UK year ending march 2024

and then an interesting summary of migration statistic to the UK

Uk migration statistics

interesting figures as well , i see a lot of Albanian nationals coming illegally and been removed.
I also see that in recent news Albanian gangs have taken over drug networks and sex trafficking in Scotland as well
which apparently is the Albanian mafia now in control.
trial reveals influence of albanian gangs on scotlands drug and vice networks
Scotland's FBI warns 25 foreign mafia gangs are now at large

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Oh wise up! The Jewish community in London have been targeted by the Muslim and 'Free Palestine' 'community'/protestors for months now!
Faults on both sides!

edit on am86America/ChicagoFriday2024-08-09T06:55:22-05:0006America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien1982
interesting figures as well , i see a lot of Albanian nationals coming illegally and been removed.

You've gotta love the National Office for Statistics.

Thanks for those links, and the Albania/Scotland link - fascinating - I don't often pick up the Scottish papers but you demonstrated just what I mean about the disparity in how crime is reported regionally and how it is represented by the mass media.

I'm going to go and have a read and digest those and this one too...

www.gov.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

those articles are from 2012/2013 but I do recall a more recent article about ablanian mafia in Scotland

cannabis farms

this time it was two men held in captivity watching their drug farm

'Trafficked' Albanian drug crew 'locked' in Muirhead cannabis farm released after 10 months in jail

according to the home office and prison service Albanians are the largest group of foreign nationals in UK jails.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Oh wise up! The Jewish community in London have been targeted by the Muslim and 'Free Palestine' 'community'/protestors for months now!
Faults on both sides!

Well that makes it ok then.

Are you struggling with the concept the problem is the rioters, not the victims?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Nope, I was replying to this that you posted....

Yes because there would be absolutely no reason for immigrants or Muslims to feel at risk after the last week.

As I said....

Faults on both sides!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Nope, I was replying to this that you posted....

As I said....

Faults on both sides!

Which was a reply to this.

Sadik Khan has given an interview to The Guardian saying he no longer feels safe as a Muslim in London and has been 'triggered' by the recent riots. Another 'green light' to the MINORITY, whether they be illegal immigrants or not, as a 'call to arms' in my view.

Fault in both 'sides' does not dismiss Muslims real concerns about safety.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Former Labour councillor Ricky Jones has today been charged with encouraging violent disorder by calling for Right wing protesters to have their throats cut while speaking at a counter protest , I'd be more inclined to go for Incitement to violence but what do I know.
Mr Jones will appear in court later today.

Jaswant Narwal, chief crown prosecutor for CPS London North, said: "He has been arrested and charged within 48 hours, and will now appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court this afternoon, 9 August.

"We remind all concerned that criminal proceedings are active and that he has the right to a fair trial.

"It is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary, or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings."

Jones was a Labour councillor in Dartford, Kent.
news.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was watching what they called a live video feed yesterday on YouTube, it looked pretty crazy.

The police were retreating and they were throwing chairs at them that the crowd dragged out of a building.

Is this still going on right now?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Is this still going on right now?

No it's calmed down now but with a sunny weekend coming and more demonstrations planned we could see a flare up.

He can't throw everyone in jail although he'll probably try.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join