It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Comingback2024

Her great-great-great-great grandfather was an Irish slave owner. Now, can you explain to the board might have a child with a black woman in Jamaica only to leave them behind when he returned to Ireland?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Why isn't Kalamalla going on press conferences?

Trump does.

Klamedia has something to hide.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

They know Trump most likely just lost what remaining Black support he had. Now they have to find a way to downplay Harris' blackness in hopes of preventing that support from going to her.

To quote Trump, without their votes, he loses.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Again, of you'd like to learn why so many people of color in the U.S have white slave owning ancestors, I would be happy to provide links to start your history education.

No need.
Democrat Party slave owners screwing their slaves is the reason.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Black folks are paying more for groceries, paying more for gas, having a hard time working in the Biden/Harris regime also.

Black folks aren't the slaves of the left anymore.

They are intelligent and can see through the bull# the same way whites folks can.

Please, in the future, stop being so god-damned racist.

That # belongs on Stormfront, not here.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Her great-great-great-great grandfather was an Irish slave owner. Now, can you explain to the board might have a child with a black woman in Jamaica only to leave them behind when he returned to Ireland?

Not sure what you mean. The way I read it was that the jamacan lineage was from her irish grandfathers moving to jamaca with indian wife. Irish/India blood born in jamaca. Can you show whete you got your info from any links you can share

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Crazy isn't it. So according to Donny, she's never been involved or identified as a black person, yet she wen to Howard University, was in the Congressional black caucus in California, and is a member of the historical black sorority.

But, let's dig up her ancestral past like some race realist would on 4chan to try and point out how white they are.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Again, of you'd like to learn why so many people of color in the U.S have white slave owning ancestors, I would be happy to provide links to start your history education.

No need.

As recently as last week.

Crazy times.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

No need.

As recently as last week.

Crazy times.

BRAVO!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

HE was 100% right. I came down off of my fence to vote R when Paul started. Then the R's cheated him like the D's did Bernie and I was not happy since I learned it was a Uniparty.

Well, Trump destroys the uniparty starting with both parties. The R's are imploding as fast as the D's. We need to get em to Gitmo.

edit on 31000000553120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Crazy isn't it. So according to Donny, she's never been involved or identified as a black person, yet she wen to Howard University, was in the Congressional black caucus in California, and is a member of the historical black sorority.

But, let's dig up her ancestral past like some race realist would on 4chan to try and point out how white they are.

Just going to Howard University doesn't mean you're black or African American. C'mon man, if you don't know that then you aint' black.
C'mon man

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump was already bleeding support among Black voters and now the whole country just saw him go out there and be racist and misogynistic.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

2016 wants their rhetoric back please.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Trump just showed what kind of person he is in 4k. Even Right media is struggling to spin this as anything other than a complete disaster.

link   
Anyone even considering voting for Kamala needs their head examined and voting rights taken away

link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump was already bleeding support among Black voters and now the whole country just saw him go out there and be racist and misogynistic.

Bleeding support? Where do you get your information/news from. Trump just knocked Biden out of the race and the strong support Trump was getting from the black community was a big reason why. You're wrong a lot, I mean really a lot.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Trump just showed what kind of person he is in 4k. Even Right media is struggling to spin this as anything other than a complete disaster.

Did he?

I don't believe you.

Nor do I agree to your perspective, especially since you are in another thread crying about how scared he is to confront Harris and thus the establishment behind her.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Oh my bad... that completely negates the other two major black institutions.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

This might help you. No mention of an Indian wife.

Irish Central

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join