It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
not that it matters as ideology and various things like race politics and identity politics and gender politics, etc hasn't ever and will never determine an election, its all about how the general population is currently doing, whether they are content with current leadership or not, if they are they will vote for that party no matter what nonsense they talk about, if they are not then they will vote against that party no matter what they say.

but why can't someone be two races? what, are blacks, indians, Whites suddenly biologically incomparable now and unable to mix? its like people think mixed people don't exist... she can identify as both if she wants to and people who say otherwise are just racist dicks, even if they are black or Indian.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: putnam6

I don't disagree with what you're saying. And honestly best for mental health to avoid the distractions everywhere. I do believe they will update the policy info after the nomination. We will see.

Yeah thats part of the problem here we are less than 100 days to the election, she has been Biden's right-hand woman for 4 years and we have to wait for them to update thier policies on Americans who aren't part of thier traditional base.

Is it going to be different than

Madame Vice President's answers to policy questions

www.isidewith.com...

Because on I Side with I disagreed with so many of her answers I have serious questions about how she can bridge that gap.

FWIW I disagreed with Trump on some questions as well a lot actually, but overall he doesn't miss as much on my core issues as Harris does

Republican Nominee and former President Trump's answers to policy questions

www.isidewith.com...

FWIW I suggest for all voters go here and answer the questions on the Presidential Election Quiz and then see where you stand concerning all real or imagined Presidential candidates

No place has all the information to make an educated decision like this place

www.isidewith.com...

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
a reply to: frogs453

Sorry it was a bad joke over text.

My sentiment was that its difficult to take Democrats seriously when they lament that their political rivals are being sexest and/or racist. It's a campaign strategy that they have used too often, even against each other during primaries. It's no longer impactful and too easy to dismiss. Hell, Harris tried to win the 2020 Democrat primary by painting Joe Biden as the sexest/racist and than she became his VP; and I'm supposed to take the insults seriously now?

If I were Trump, this is how I would answer every single question about that. Anyone says anything to him about being racist and sexist, "Well that's what she said about Biden and now she sings his praises, so obviously she's dishonest."

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Kamalalala can identified as a barn cat for what I care, but when she is the one that is bringing the race and gender card for her own political gain, I do have a problem with that.

Yes she is the one that is switching races as she seems fix, 2016 she called herself Indian, 2020 she called herself black, please tell me that you do not see the irony on that.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If you have not, you should watch the whole interview. Listen to the crowd. They are not booing him. He got a lot of excitement from that crowd.

This failed and....where was Kamala? So the 'black' woman could not make it to the Black Journalist Convention in Chicago?

Trump 2024

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I don't remember Harris mentioning race or gender at all. It's been Trump's campaign that keeps bringing it up.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You may actually want to read the reactions of people that were actually there. They were appalled by Trump's answers.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If you have not, you should watch the whole interview. Listen to the crowd. They are not booing him. He got a lot of excitement from that crowd.

This failed and....where was Kamala? So the 'black' woman could not make it to the Black Journalist Convention in Chicago?

Trump 2024

She had another sorority event to go to. What's the deal with all these sorority events? She's #ing 60.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Trump 2024

Kamala was clearly afraid to be on the same stage with Trump, without a heads up on questions...and without a teleprompter.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Her campaign isn't even two weeks old. You can't exactly book major venues at the drop of a hat.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Right after the sorority event I am sure it will follow with a pajama party, A girl have to do what a girl needs to do, got get those them votes.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Her campaign isn't even two weeks old. You can't exactly book major venues at the drop of a hat.

You can't actually be serious.
She ran away from hard questions from black journalists and Trump...to have sorority chicks fawn over her.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

She was never invited to yesterday's event. NABJ have stated they're in talks to host her either virtually or in-person in September.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

She was never invited to yesterday's event. NABJ have stated they're in talks to host her either virtually or in-person in September.

It's crazy the minutea you guys will lie about.

NABJ stated they were in contact with her team for the in-person panel during NABJ's convention. That is the event Trump just attended.

Harris's team told them her schedule wouldn't allow her to attend. She had more important things, apparently some sorority event.

NABJ did want Harris to be there. Why do you have to lie about even little things like that? Pathetic.
edit on 1-8-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

She notified them even before Biden dropped out that she would not be available.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

She notified them even before Biden dropped out that she would not be available.

Oh, so she notified them she would not be available for something she wasn't invited to?

Do you have any concept of what a complete fool you make of yourself here on a daily basis?

You're not even good at making up lies. You literally just debunked yourself within a span of 12 minutes.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Jin?

And to make this post not OT...

All Democrats are racist!

Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

She was declined because she offered to do it virtually...with access to her own coaching staff and a teleprompter...and not 'In Person'.

BTW...Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama...AND NOW Donald Trump have ALL appeared 'IN PERSON'.
Notice that Joe Biden was afraid to do it 'IN PERSON' too.

Unlike Trump...and just like Joe Biden...Kamala is an insecure coward.

Talking to sorority girls and paid child actors about space and magic school buses is more within Kamala's comfort zone.
edit on CamThu, 01 Aug 2024 09:45:27 -0500Thursday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I don't remember Harris mentioning race or gender at all. It's been Trump's campaign that keeps bringing it up.

Do you have a sling ring or something? I'd like to visit the parallel universe you live in.

🌀

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I have. I watched it. Where was the fearless Kamala? She had a chance to be there. What excuse will you give us?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join