It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

No I did not specify importance. I went through it fast.

It changed it all a little.

edit on 1-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
He said something mean....please.

He was shot in the f'n head 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks. The media and vutures like the ratchet in Blue did not wait 48 hours before berating him again.

I could care less about polling.
I could care less about whos black, Indian or Martian.
I could care less about your 'feels'.

Where is the respect? Where? The media has been given so much power they are drunk with it. Drunk. They acted horrible. If Obama did an event, and Ben Shapiro acted like that, he would be called racist...you see the pattern.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MOST RACIST ON THE PLANET. I said it and so did Chris Rock. The first black Senator was elected almost 150 years ago. get over yourselves.

Kamala Harris's dad left when she was 7 and raised by her Indian mother. For her to say she is black is an insult to her family to be honest.

Cannot wait for a real debate if they decide she is the nominee. They still have time to change it.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: putnam6

No I did not specify importance. I went through it fast.

It changed it all a little.

Yeah play around with it a little, if you want to give yourself a headache and take up 2 hours

There's a tiny banner that tells you how many questions remain to be answered and Im still have 160 to answer myself.

You know you can dive deeper into hyper-specific topics that matter to you most. I was interested in more technology and international issues for instance and kept on answering questions on those issues in depth

Not only that try and move off just yes or no and mark the specific stance on the topic that resonates with you.

I do like its discussion boards lots of info and a tad bit more rational than most places.

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wikipedia states that the people of India are Caucasoid (Caucasion).

The people of India are predominantly Caucasoid. Their features, hair texture, hairiness, the shape of the nose, mouth, and so on, are all distinctly Caucasoid.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Morphologically the people of the Indian subcontinent are Caucasian. That doesn't change the fact that for most of the country's history they were discriminated against. It wasn't until the 50s and 60s that certain states no longer considered them as "colored" and not until the 70s that it was the sentiment nationally.

And even then, it was only because they were perceived as being productive immigrants.
edit on 1-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

India has always had a caste system.
The Indian people have been practicing discrimination against themselves for over 2,000 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Kamala has got an "Aryan" face.

She may have chosen India because it was the least white, most DEI place that her clearly Aryan features could originate from.

Nat Geo said there should be a sizable Aryan minority in several countries in Europe.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
Kamala has got an "Aryan" face.

She may have chosen India because it was the least white, most DEI place that her clearly Aryan features could originate from.

Nat Geo said there should be a sizable Aryan minority in several countries in Europe.

Her lineage is Indo-Aryan...which makes her 'Caucasian'.

edit on CpmThu, 01 Aug 2024 16:35:52 -0500Thursday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Can anyone believe anyone thought she was "just" Indian, though?
edit on 1-8-2024 by Solvedit because: redirect

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I haven't seen anybody deny that.

What does that have to do with Harris growing up as a mixed-race child in the US in the 60s and 70s?
edit on 1-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
As a CNN puff piece on Kamala trumpets: "Harris' Indian Roots Shaped Her Political Views"...

x.com... 08026be00f85869941e%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rvmnews.com%2F2024%2F08%2Ftrump-trolls-kamala-hard-with-throwback-picture-racial-identity- questioned-videos%2F

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
See we all can agree on some things Madame VP has said over the years

It's hilarious how emphatic she was, sure this was when she was Attorney General, but that age group has become less stupid, right

302,077 views Nov 19, 2022
US Vice President Kamala Harris’ comments from when she was California state attorney general are proof that even the “most wrong people in the world” can “occasionally get it right”, says Sky News host Rita Panahi.

In a speech, Ms Harris said of 18-24-year-olds, “they are stupid, that is why we put them in dormitories, and they have a resident assistant – they make really bad decisions”.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
As a CNN puff piece on Kamala trumpets: "Harris' Indian Roots Shaped Her Political Views"...

x.com... 08026be00f85869941e%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rvmnews.com%2F2024%2F08%2Ftrump-trolls-kamala-hard-with-throwback-picture-racial-identity- questioned-videos%2F

If you mean comparing the poor from each country and how to give them a leg up, I'd believe it. U.S.A. you have poor children in your country, wise up.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The people of India are predominantly Caucasoid. Their features, hair texture, hairiness, the shape of the nose, mouth, and so on, are all distinctly Caucasoid.

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn’t everyone know that?

When’s the last time you saw Caucasian on a form referring to race/ethnicity?

Forms today say: White

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It must mean Kamala is at least 50% Caucasian. Hard to hide from The Sun when it's shining outside. 😊

Time for Kamala to meet:

FamilyTreeDNA

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27445815]CarlLaFong[/post

They are the Original Aryans .

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn’t everyone know that?

When’s the last time you saw Caucasian on a form referring to race/ethnicity?

Forms today say: White

Harris' Birth Certificate lists her mother as "Caucasian"...and her Father as "Jamaican".
Her father writes of his ancestry being Irish and Indian (Caucasian).

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join