It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Sure; but that does hurt him in situations like the panel yesterday. Maybe it's time he grows as an individual; or at least learns to read the room.

He could have made everyone of the points he was trying to make with much better reach had he just prepared better.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Both presidential candidates were supposed to be there. It has been like that for decades. Obama was the last to attend. Even Bush II attended.

Where was Harris?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

What is there to prepare for. This guy walked into a room of nasty black women. Nasty.

Tell me that woman in Blue would have asked Barry O questions like that or any former POTUS for that matter.

The panel interviewing him looked bad not the other way around.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Except he's not right. As I, Carl and now AnchorofCarp have demonstrated. He said she was never invited. She was clearly invited. He lied. Plain and simple.

a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I stand corrected. That clock is just not working at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Sure; but that does hurt him in situations like the panel yesterday. Maybe it's time he grows as an individual; or at least learns to read the room.

He could have made everyone of the points he was trying to make with much better reach had he just prepared better.

I really don't think Trump hurt himself. If Trump saved kittens the msm would still find something wrong with it. Trump came across as uncanned and authentic, imperfect yes but at least you know where he stands and how he feels. Thats just my take but time will tell.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Stop paying attention to the talking heads on stage and listen to the audience.
Sounded to me like the support might not have been onstage, but it was there 😉

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

NABJ have said they're working to get something scheduled for September.

Why didn't Trump attend in 2016 or 2020?
edit on 1-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They literally quoted things Trump had said. Is that now off limits?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Maybe it's time he grows as an individual; or at least learns to read the room.

a reply to: Dandandat3

Trump can't read the room? C'mon man, he has been reading the room his whole life and he's a billionaire and was President of the USA. Stop that, it's rediculous.
Look, here is a question that should help see my point.

When Trump said to the black journalist who opened the NABJ event that her question (paraphrasing) was rude, nasty and shameful, was that racist???

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Meh... Those quizzes are misleading.

Screen shots of 3 top contenders.

That's me. Just took it with total honesty. Did all questions except local.

I can support a VAT socialized Healthcare model, be super-liberal on social issues, be for Amnesty and healthcare for qualified immigrants, support restricting assault weapons, I can agree with The Paris Climate Accord, regulate but allow alaska drilling, allow a pipeline with caveat, end animal testing, and so long as I more often than not answer "No" on many of the government funding/regulation questions, and be mostly small government, I come back traditional GOP.

But it's the front and center issues on this one. The science, social, and secular issues are deciding it for me. I'm not voting for him because it's the 38% I agree with Harris on that's more important. I'd rather roll the dice with big government.
edit on 1-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That ABC journalist is now on the list for receiving help.
😉

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

NABJ have said they're working to get something scheduled for September.

Why didn't Trump attend in 2016 or 2020?

Too many of these threads on same damn subjects. My thread has the answer. Its by invite.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: putnam6

Meh... Those quizzes are misleading.

Screen shots of 3 top contenders.

That's me. Just took it with total honesty. Did all questions except local.

I can support a VAT socialized Healthcare model, be super-liberal on social issues, be for Amnesty and healthcare for qualified immigrants, I can agree with The Paris Climate Accord, regulate but allow alaska drilling, allow a pipeline with caveat, end animal testing, and so long as I more often than not answer "No" on many of the government funding/regulation questions, and be mostly small government, I come back traditional GOP.

But it's the front and center issues on this one. The science, social, and secular issues are deciding it for me. I'm not voting for him because it's the 38% I agree with Harris on that's more important.

You didn't get "traditional Republican" as your results. You got Trump, who happens to be running as a Republican. That's not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Oh, okay, sorry.

Here's my party affiliation and ideology too.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
whats good for the goose is good for the gander

looks like someone has Kamala beaten when it comes to identity politics

The Trump Family’s Immigrant Story

For decades, they denied their German roots, claiming to be of Scandinavian origin.

But for decades, Trump denied this German heritage altogether, instead claiming that his grandfather’s roots lay further north, in Scandinavia. “[He] came here from Sweden as a child,” Trump asserted in his co-written book The Art of the Deal.

colour me suprised, politicians lie.....say it aint so

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Is there some sort of a colour chart like there is for paint or something?

What a low attack.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

New information, thanks. Yeah, so you score highly on a bunch of things. If you're 74% Republican and 75% neoliberalism, it sounds more like it's telling you you're not easily catagorizable. It literally says you're more liberal but a mix of a bunch of things. It's not telling you you're a traditional Republican, you just read it wrong.
edit on 1-8-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Fair enough.

It is misleading to see it as a top choice.

I shouldn't be as anti-Trump as I am. But it's the crap that prompted this thread.

Trump posted that image to promote the conspiracy the MSM along with powerful democrats dictate what identity is useful, essentially suggesting her control over the MSM selectively used Asian and then used black THIS TIME to steal the black vote.

It's totally an imagined context. She couldn't be the first woman or black senator, but she could still be the first Asian.

That says most about society in general. Add gender and there's a collective consciousness pecking order assigned to the importance of firsts.

CRT and guilt does wonders in reinforcing this pecking order that makes this 2016 article "move on to asian" after "woman" and "black" was already taken.

The media pushes the pecking order, but this is the reckless vitriol sh*t Trump does, purposely, and I can't support that. He's not smart enough to use it call out CRT, so he takes a lowbrow shot to call it identity politics and MSM conspiracy.

The argument between the two is why "first Asian woman senator" was after the "first black woman senator" in importance. Then in 2020 she could be first on all 3 as VP. Woman, Black, Asian, in that order it seems.
edit on 1-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I really don't think the NBJA event yesterday hurt Trump. Trump highlighted Kamala's identity politics and the black voters have seen this. Biden got forced out, essentially lost to Trump because the black voter has rejected Biden policy, the democrat party more than ever, and Kamala is not doing any better. The polls out now are not telling the real story, Trump is crushing it.

BREAKING: Democrat Dads for Harris Zoom call preview has 220k views in 24 hours while Blacks Against Harris has 2.1 Million in 16 hours.

Trump seems to be doing very well with black voters, just ask Biden.
edit on 1-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Oh, okay, sorry.

Here's my party affiliation and ideology too.

Ha I knew you were a closet MTG fan LOL,

seriously though

First of all, did you just answer yes or no or did you rate each question's importance to your personal feelings, I found this in 2020 and posted on ATS about it then. My initial selections had me more Biden than Trump when I did yes and no, but when I refined it I changed completely, I forgot who my candidate was but it was neither of them and the only nationally recognized candidate I was close to was Tulsi Gabbard.

The more questions and ranking of importance my came close to my mostly centrist views, when I spent too much time on in 2024 it I was closer to RFKjr but my highest percentage was the Libertarian guy

from the Isdewith.com

Independent and unbiased
iSideWith.com is a fully independent platform, free from any affiliation with investors, shareholders, political parties, or interest groups, ensuring unbiased assistance for voters in understanding and navigating political issues.

Hmmm, makes me wonder the site has been around since 2011 but they get a decent rating

www.scam-detector.com...

Is isidewith.com legit, safe, or a scam? While the website received a medium-high score, you need to read the details below before engaging in any business. We put to work 53 powerful factors to expose high-risk activity and see if isidewith.com is safe. Let's look at it and its GOVERNMENT industry through an in-depth review. You'll also learn how to detect and block scam websites and what you can do if you already lost your money.

The Scam Detector’s algorithm gives this business the following rank:

77.7/100

Here's a blog post and honestly you might have to explain it in layman's terms, though the author seems to agree with you it's off-kilter

blog.cinqmarsmedia.com...

but

It has been endorsed FWIW

My party affiliation

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join