It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sustainability of Harris’ campaign momentum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Funny thing about evidence, that's not how that works.

(nor does it align with what he actually said)

I understand that from your perspective that it is me living in an alternate reality. I find the terms acceptable.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I understand that from your perspective that it is me living in an alternate reality. I find the terms acceptable.

It most certainly is my perspective when the evidence presented in court actually had all jury members convict him.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

..and what thoughts did you have about Ashely Bidens diary about Joe taking showers with her ?

Or was that ok ?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Anybody who paid attention watched Trump bring this country back to the top until covid shut it down. Biden and Harris kept this country down and made things worse.

You were obviously one of the people screaming at the sky while Trump was making America great again and didn't take notice of # until you were told to fear covid.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

..and what thoughts did you have about Ashely Bidens diary about Joe taking showers with her ?

Or was that ok ?

Joe is now out of the picture, Trump is still in the picture. Out with the bad, not in with the equally bad.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pretty much. His ear doesn't even look like it remembers it happened.

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

That's fine.

I'm more convinced if things like facts and evidence than I am from political prosecutions and folks such as yourself to sit in judgement of their political enemies.

But you do you. You have value to your betters.

The facts and evidence came straight from Trump's mouth bragging about him grabbing pussies, but go with the alternative reality if it makes you feel better.

Why do y'all care so much that gold digging women let Trump and other billionaires fondle them? Y'all pretend to be mad at the dumbest #.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Anybody who paid attention watched Trump bring this country back to the top until covid shut it down. Biden and Harris kept this country down and made things worse.

You were obviously one of the people screaming at the sky while Trump was making America great again and didn't take notice of # until you were told to fear covid.

Who is paying attention to Biden's accomplishments? Nobody here that's for sure. Anyway, alternative reality here so continue on and believe in what you need to, but I see and others here see beyond the curtains.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: network dude

Pretty much. His ear doesn't even look like it remembers it happened.

See what kind of doctors lots and lots of money can buy you.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That's fine.

I'm more convinced if things like facts and evidence than I am from political prosecutions and folks such as yourself to sit in judgement of their political enemies.

The facts and evidence came straight from Trump's mouth bragging about him grabbing pussies, but go with the alternative reality if it makes you feel better.

Why do y'all care so much that gold digging women let Trump and other billionaires fondle them? Y'all pretend to be mad at the dumbest #.

Did they ask first? Highly doubtful.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You better pay attention to Biden's policies because Harris is further left than he was.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Is that his 'grabbing pussy' pose?

8+ years of this BS and I can't stand it anymore!

The only people you impress with a line like that, are those who are too lazy to think for themselves...which also means doing their own research.

Yes, if you listen to the MSM EDITED VIDEO CLIP, yup, Trump is edited to say your version. Which I will not repeat...I will not propagate the lie.

Now, if you decide to be one of the few who seeks THE TRUTH, listen to the unedited tapes...

They are talking about Golddiggers and being rich. It is about how he COULD do that, not that he did.

You may have valid reasons to dislike Trump, but this is not one of them...you were just misled by the MSM.
edit on 30-7-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You better pay attention to Biden's policies because Harris is further left than he was.

If that is true then the proof in the pudding will be in how the people vote.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Nope. Not gonna let you dodge this one. Joe was your man till they switched him out, so, answer the question or admit you just support whoever you're told to.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It most certainly is my perspective when the evidence presented in court actually had all jury members convict him.

Right, words.

You've made that point crystal clear.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Well, then we have his ex-wife stating in public that he raped her then the Carroll thing, and with him and Biden being old men who don't know or don't want to know the boundaries of a person's space, then I'd say he most likely just goes in to touch or kiss them without their consent and that he did confess to - not cool.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

See what kind of doctors lots and lots of money can buy you.

Once again...check and mate.

edit on 30-7-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That's fine.

Are you sure you want the answer to that?

People misled by the MSM believing that is what he did, find the thought of him doing that disturbing.

BTW, these are the same people who believe kids can identify as cats and use litter boxes.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Nope. Not gonna let you dodge this one. Joe was your man till they switched him out, so, answer the question or admit you just support whoever you're told to.

I am not dodging anything, Joe and Don are two old men of the same generation, they don't know what is proper in the 'new' way of respecting someone else's physical space/boundaries.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Same to you, check and mate. Feel better now?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join