It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sustainability of Harris’ campaign momentum

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You get it, don't you, democrats as long as they get votes they will elect a hamas terrorist in power under their party in the US.

A terrorist vote for democrats is as good as it comes. They will kiss hamas sympathizers palestines in the US until their lips get raw.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Threadbarer

Wow any politician can call on what they will want to do, but you know it takes congress approval for issues like banning abortion.

Sadly, it makes a nice topic for political discussion and democrats love to cash out on those that have no clue how laws that affect the entire population of the US works.

You forget that kamalala your darling is allowing the nation to be invaded by illegals, she does not need congress approval for that.

I am sure you already know how to spell Kamala, but who knows, your posts are quite illegible usually.
To the question you pose about Illegal entry on the Southern border.

Trump wanted to campaign on this issue and killed the bill the Reps and Dems had agreed upon, to close the border.

Nothing to do with Kamala or the Democrats.

But you already knew that, so why lie ?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Typical liberal, when you people can to find anything else to say, the insult starts, I am supposed to feel offended by that post? no really, see stupid is as stupid does.

Keep insulting, this will be the only time I will post back to you,

kamalala

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Wow any politician can call on what they will want to do, but you know it takes congress approval for issues like banning abortion.

Sadly, it makes a nice topic for political discussion and democrats love to cash out on those that have no clue how laws that affect the entire population of the US works.

You forget that kamalala your darling is allowing the nation to be invaded by illegals, she does not need congress approval for that.

I am sure you already know how to spell Kamala, but who knows, your posts are quite illegible usually.

Trump wanted to campaign on this issue and killed the bill the Reps and Dems had agreed upon, to close the border.

Stop the gaslighting.

Biden had all the tools at his disposal when he took office to at least keep illegal migration to the levels Trump did.
he failed to do that - ripping up a number of Trump's initiatives.

Only AFTER millions had crossed the border illegally under Biden did they come up with a bill and even then it had a load of fat in it unrelated to the US border, including Ukraine and Israel aid. It also put into law an 'acceptable' daily level of illegal crossings. It is hardly surprising the bill was killed.

The disastrous mess of illegal immigration is 100% owned by the Democrats and no amount of gaslighting on the subject will change that.

Not surprisingly in the lead up to the election, all of a sudden the numbers are coming down.
No bloated bill required.

edit on 31/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: rigel4

Typical liberal, when you people can to find anything else to say, the insult starts, I am supposed to feel offended by that post? no really, see stupid is as stupid does.

Keep insulting, this will be the only time I will post back to you,

kamalala

Sorry i don't understand what you are trying to say!

Perhaps i can point you in the right direction though.

You could try " Grammarly" .

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The border was working just fine when Trump left and Biden took over. Then Biden destroyed what was in place so that allowed 10 Million illegals to come into this country to suck the life out of us.

But you already knew that, so why lie??

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The border was working just fine when Trump left and Biden took over. Then Biden destroyed what was in place so that allowed 10 Million illegals to come into this country to suck the life out of us.

But you already knew that, so why lie??

If they couldn't lie, they couldn't post.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I wonder if kamalala will be enforcing her dictatorial powers with her campaign team like she did with her staff as a vp

She called herself the General, every morning she made her staff address her as such.

Kamalala is full of crap and full of herself.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wheres Joe? you know, our current president.
edit on 7312024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

President's Public Schedule

Looks like he's in the Oval Office all day today.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What! we got a president? I though kamalala took over old, incapacitated joe, it just shows how democrats eat their own when they need to.

They are cannibals.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The question I would ask Harris is, if she regrets funding Ukraine and if she plans on continuing it, and why.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DAVID64

The US just nailed a soft landing for the second time in history after Trump's economic policies drove up inflation.

Unemployment among African Americans is at a record low.

Her policies in California led to a drop in recidivism rates among non-violent drug offenders from over 50% to under 10%.

Crime stats are easily manipulated.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

a reply to: quintessentone

The contempt that ravages you from that photo evokes the same emotion in others.

Just not the same derangement.....

No, I just know from a jury of his peers that he is a convicted sexual predator.

Nice deflect.

I'm sorry the photo triggered you. Hopefully you can find some way to salvage the day.

The photo reminded me of how he was videotaped without his knowledge, bragging that he can grab women's pussies. You can't make that stuff up. The guy's a sleeze bag.

.....all from the photo that will actually change hearts and minds.

Your mind is sealed and delivered. Fair enough.

My mind was sealed and delivered when he was convicted of sexual assault by a jury of his peers.

I'm not sure that's what happened.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Why would she regret it? Russia had to pull their entire fleet out of the area it was getting decimated so badly and Ukraine doesn't even have a navy.

The longer this goes on the worse it gets for Putin. The Russian people are going to put up with a collapsing economy and feeding their young men into a meat grinder for only so long.
edit on 2-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Got a link Rig? A link would be cool.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Here you go:

It was a jarring moment on Capitol Hill that pointed to a changed landscape: The Kentucky Republican, a one-man power center for more than a decade, is seeing his influence with fellow senators wane as his party continues to transform into the right-wing populist mold of Donald Trump.

But Trump’s hammering of the deal, while he uses immigration as a campaign issue, and his demands that Republicans reject it won the day. On Tuesday, Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., a member of McConnell’s leadership team and one of several prospects to replace him as leader, rejected the border bil, saying, “Americans will turn to the upcoming election to end the border crisis.”

NBC
edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

They read The Bill before they voted for once. 😀

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmmm, you would think that they would have stated what is specifically wrong with it then no? As it was a bi-partisan bill, they would have pushed to change/add to it no?

Barrasso stated not that anything was wrong with the bill, but

“Americans will turn to the upcoming election to end the border crisis.”

So, this very important issue, that is posted as a talking point daily, can just be kicked down the road until at least Feb of next year, a full year from when this bill was presented. Apparently not nearly as big of an issue as presented. They just told the Border control who were happy with the bill, nah, you gotta wait until we get our guy in, he needs to run on this to get elected.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The Democrats had four years to put forth and pasd this bill.... if it was about immigration reform and not about an election. Simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join