It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I missing with regard to SCOTUS roe v wade thing?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I know exactly who she is now. It's not a mystery. in fact, it might even be in my signature.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do your eyes also consider exercising your 2nd Amendment right to blow the head off an unarmed teenager trying to steal your TV and sound system intentional murder? What about an armed 12-year-old aiming a loaded gun at your 12-year-old; intentional murder?

if you can explain what self defense has to do with abortion, I'd love to hear that one. tell it good this time.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do your eyes also consider exercising your 2nd Amendment right to blow the head off an unarmed teenager trying to steal your TV and sound system intentional murder? What about an armed 12-year-old aiming a loaded gun at your 12-year-old; intentional murder?

if you can explain what self defense has to do with abortion, I'd love to hear that one. tell it good this time.

Are you actually trying to tell me that you don't believe, or that you are unaware of, any situations in which a pregnancy may, or actually IS, threatening a woman's life?

You want to call a fetus a person? Okay. Let's rephrase that.

Does a woman have a right to use lethal force to end the life of a person that is killing, or threatening to kill them?

edit on 1320242024k36America/Chicago2024-08-08T11:36:13-05:0011am2024-08-08T11:36:13-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes, if a woman's life is in danger, and the doctors all agree that the only way to save her is to kill the child, she should have that choice. But again, this isn't my call. I don't get a say in any of this. Only an opinion.

I'd rather never have to take a life, but if threatened, training and instincts would kick in, and one of us would die. I can feel guilty about it later if I live. Why do you feel a child isn't a person until well after birth?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

911 operator: 911 how can I help you?

Lib Karen: I’m at a bus stop and there’s a little old lady here eating a peanut butter jelly sandwich. I’m allergic to peanuts!!!!!
You need to send a coroner because I’m going to kill her for threatening my life!!!!

911 operator: click

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I know exactly who she is now. It's not a mystery. in fact, it might even be in my signature.

What is in your signature is nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

This reply? This why we don't vote on Constitutional rights.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I know, and you said it. LOL!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

No, I sourced it from an expert. Do you know what the difference is there? That would be a grade 3 question.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

911 operator: 911 how can I help you?

Lib Karen: I’m at a bus stop and there’s a little old lady here eating a peanut butter jelly sandwich. I’m allergic to peanuts!!!!!
You need to send a coroner because I’m going to kill her for threatening my life!!!!

911 operator: click

911 operator: Just step away from her. You must learn to protect yourself others can't do it for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I would not know he was 12 till until I checked his dead body so the first question is moot point. IF an armed 12 year old(could care less the age) was aiming a loaded gun at my son he would also be dead.

WTF does this have to do with abortion. Again, I will say it. I believe a law should be passed, that if an abortion is needed, it is required that the mother and father sign the document before they kill a child. That is what it is. Unless the child or the mother is distressed, there is no need for abortion.

The rape question? No, this also should not be a reason for abortion. If we stopped sending money to Ukraine and looked at why abortion is s prevalent and use money to address it would not be as much of an issue.

Move to France. They are the first country to protect abortion rights within thier Constitutional framework.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

No, I sourced it from an expert. Do you know what the difference is there? That would be a grade 3 question.

so you quoted it, and attributed it to the author? Remember, I can go back and link to the post, so don't be a lying douchebag.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

so you quoted it, and attributed it to the author? Remember, I can go back and link to the post, so don't be a lying douchebag.

I sourced it from an expert for your self-education in the subject matter. Still didn't work, I see.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

That would be a grade 3 question.

A grade 3 question ... yeah .... Here is a grade 3 question ... Exactly how much American civics education did you get in your foreign school?

You aren't American. As you have shown time and time again ... you don't know anything about our culture or our civics or our laws. A serious lack of understanding about them.

Our AMERICAN Supreme Court has put the decision of abortion back into the hands of Americans. The people of each state decide on their elected officials based on their policies, and those elected officials set the policies and laws of the state. Your continued declarations against the rights of 'we the people' to decide those policies and laws, and your continued declarations that the federal government of the United States should decide the laws of each state ... is uneducated and WEIRD.

Why is your foreign left wing brain so obsessed with what happens in America? You don't understand anything about this country. I suggest you educate yourself on our civics and our laws and what it means to be a citizen of the UNITED STATES and educate yourself on STATES RIGHTS before you comment any further. It'll save you some embarassment.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Do you not see that taking away a woman's freedom over her body is taking away her liberty? Well the majority of Americans do, so what am I missing?
edit on q00000001831America/Chicago0505America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
WTF does this have to do with abortion.

Nothing. It's off topic deflection and drivel from a far left activist.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: matafuchs
WTF does this have to do with abortion.

Nothing. It's off topic deflection and drivel from a far left activist.

It touches on the argument that a fetus has personhood, which it does not.
edit on q00000001831America/Chicago5757America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Do you not see that it is taking away a woman's freedom over her body is taking away her liberty? Well the majority of Americans do, so what am I missing?

Do you not see that you are a far left foreigner who is making comments about American laws and American civics when you know nothing about it? IT IS WEIRD. STATES RIGHTS. Something you, as a foreigner have no concept of. The Supreme Court put the abortion issue back into the hands of the people by correctly stating that it is not a federal issue but a state issue and that the people of each state can run their state as they wish.

But a far left foreigner with no education in American civics, American laws, American culture would understand that basic concept about America. So your comments, although allowed, are weird and show a severe lack of understanding.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

WTF does this have to do with abortion

This is not a hard question.

Does a woman have a constitutional right to use lethal force against a pregnancy, or fetal person, that is threatening her life/limb?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It touches on the argument that a fetus has personhood, which it does not.

The unborn child has a beating heart and the murder of a wanted unborn child is a crime in much of this country. It's WEIRD that you, a foreigner, are so hell bent on making lots and lots of dead unborn Americans. Very WEIRD obsession you have going on there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join