It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

They even slapped handcuffs on Martin Daubney (journalist) GBNews.

For anyone who follows DJE Media on You Tube, he just got lifted by The Fuzz for covering the Downing Street protest.

Also. they are out on the streets of Harlepool.

Protest gathers in Hartlepool town centre.

www.thenorthernecho.co.uk...

I did check the date on that one.

edit on 31-7-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

They arrested him for just being stood on the path, lol!

Last few waiting to be cuffed now.
I wonder how many arrests have been made this evening?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Just seeing this breaking on GBNews about Hartlepool.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Protests in Hartlepool now too apparently.

I posted this in a thread recently.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Its about a man who was convicted for a terrorist attack committed in Hartlepool not too long ago.
Neither the attacks or the court case received much national attention.

As long as politicians continue to turn a deaf ear to concerns of people - and the sun keeps on shining - the more common these protests will become. These things can quickly gather momentum and take a direction all of their own.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ooops! Reports coming in of an outbreak in North Manchester now outside a place housing assylum seekers!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I sent messages to some Pooly lads I know, had no replies yet.

Can't find anything about trouble in Manchester - not saying it isn't happening though.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I sent messages to some Pooly lads I know, had no replies yet.

Can't find anything about trouble in Manchester - not saying it isn't happening though.

Here you go mate.

A protest in Manchester erupted into scenes of violence on Wednesday night (July 31), with a man dragged off a bus and assaulted and rocks and bottles pelted at riot police.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

GBNews in their news slot said they were just receiving reports of it and would keep us updated as they got more info.
Is it good or bad that your Puddy friends haven't responded
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Have to ponder what happens when it kicks off nationwide.

Police simply cannot control the situation any longer.

Then they turn away from the Police and on one another.

The blood will be running ankle-deep in the gutters ffs.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Had one reply from Hartlepool, my mate just said there was a little bit of bother but nothing major?
Other lads could be busy doing almost anything, they'll get back to me when they can.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
BrucellaOrchitis the Police are the biggest gang around.

Yes, but that's their whole point. That's what they were created to be and why they continue to be funded in the way that they are funded. Just as the other emergency services are.

A couple of steps down from the top there ""middle management"" are rife with corruption and abuse.

No, Police are not alone, thats very true, but the apple that is such, is rotten to the core.

How do you fix at the very least half a century of corruption and backhanders from the top to the bottom?

To be honest I don't think that they can do anymore than they are doing - increasing diversity, by gender, ethnicity, class and age - breaking up the old boy's clubs, rewarding integrity, and approaching organised crime from a cross-divisional, multi-agency perspective that decreases reliance on confidential informants.

They should do more to protect and encourage whistle-blowers at lower levels and amongst vulnerable groups but so should every sector, public and private if they are serious about addressing all forms of corruption. The tribunal system does not do anywhere near enough to support those who are unable to meet the exorbitant cost of legal representation and may be made even more vulnerable, economically and otherwise, by speaking out.

Its engrained into their very system and way of life.

I think that there was a certain acceptance of that kind of behaviour in the past, that it was part of the culture of policing, certainly in some boroughs more than others and that those behaviours were turned a blind eye to as part of the "brotherhood" and it's bullying treatment of anyone who they considered an outsider. We know, from recent years and the revelations of wide-spread misogynism amongst some forces that such behaviours persist. Wayne Couzens presented several red flags that he was not a "good" policeman that were not acted upon so they do definately need to do more and we have heard that when they checked they found a long list of other such still serving officers who although they hadn't murdered anyone yet, they were presenting similar flags to Couzens.

It is a work in progress judging by the stats:

shorturl.at...
edit on 1-8-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: shrinked link

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Yes, but that's their whole point. That's what they were created to be and why they continue to be funded in the way that they are funded. Just as the other emergency services are.

Police are there to uphold the law of the land, nothing more and nothing less.

To be honest I don't think that they can do anymore than they are doing - increasing diversity, by gender, ethnicity, class and age - breaking up the old boy's clubs, rewarding integrity, and approaching organised crime from a cross-divisional, multi-agency perspective that decreases reliance on confidential informants.

But they are not breaking up the boy clubs or brotherhood, they simply change the dynamics, however the purpose and intent remain the same.

They should do more to protect and encourage whistle-blowers at lower levels and amongst vulnerable groups but so should every sector, public and private if they are serious about addressing all forms of corruption. The tribunal system does not do anywhere near enough to support those who are unable to meet the exorbitant cost of legal representation and may be made even more vulnerable, economically and otherwise, by speaking out.

If you mean from within they simply close ranks and even the good cops will cover the bad one's arses.

Anybody who speaks out would be ostracized and potentially put them and their family's lives at risk via various unsavory means.

I think that there was a certain acceptance of that kind of behaviour in the past, that it was part of the culture of policing, certainly in some boroughs more than others and that those behaviours were turned a blind eye to as part of the "brotherhood" and it's bullying treatment of anyone who they considered an outsider. We know, from recent years and the revelations of wide-spread misogynism amongst some forces that such behaviours persist. Wayne Couzens presented several red flags that he was not a "good" policeman that were not acted upon so they do definately need to do more and we have heard that when they checked they found a long list of other such still serving officers who although they hadn't murdered anyone yet, they were presenting similar flags to Couzens.

Work in progress?

They have been around in one form or another since the metropolitan police act of 1829 or thereabouts.

I mean if it's in the post.............

They are a shower of complete and utter bastards BrucellaOrchitis but the fact of the matter remains that without them this nation would tear itself apart at the seams, which it may still very well do if people dont keep the head.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

...but the fact of the matter remains that without them this nation would tear itself apart at the seams, which it may still very well do if people dont keep the head.

And our insurance premiums would be through the roof.

My point being, gang wise, that that is their role and always has been their role - to protect property-rights of property owners. Paid enforcers. A gang that you are either in or out of.

Not all of us have had property rights, or in deed, property, some of us were, in fact, the property, for the entire existence of a professional police force, and therefore did not enjoy their protections directly, and quite frequently the opposite. From that, I see progress and attempts to improve.

They need to better reflect the people they serve but they're only human and really, you get what you pay for. Most of the causes of corruption are predictible - gambling problems, substance abuse issues, money problem - can be removed by providing support, addressing mental health problems, de-stigmatising asking for help. Many of our institutions have been made vulnerable to corruption due to their leaving their employees in a vulnerable position which enables that position to be manipulated by others.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Without the law of the land to protect us and our property.

I dont think we would have the likes of insurance.

Maybe not even this conversation in the manner we now are.

Piece of mind goes out the window when it's survival of the fittest.

As to institutions, well those are what bind us and enable our way of life.

But they also enslave us and bend us to their will.

Corruption will always exist because people are corruptible.

And people will always seek to impose their will over others because the fact of the matter is people are not equal.

Nonetheless, that does not mean we should not strive toward a modicum of equality for all.

I need to go play in the real world now for a spell BrucellaOrchitis, getting busy here on my end.

Enjoyed the convo.

I tip my hat and bid you good day for the time being.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I dont think we would have the likes of insurance.

Insurance (the protection racket) came first.

www.littlehamptonmuseum.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Stabby boy has been named after a ruling by the judge in his court appearance this morning.

His name is Axel Rudakubana.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Smashing stuff up does work

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Homegrown or imported madness?

Canny tell with names these days.

Either way let the horrible bastard rot in hell(should be anyway).

Edit:

www.shropshirestar.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 1-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join