It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: alldaylong

Coming to a town near you shortly......places like Burnley, Oldham, Blackburn etc are powder kegs simmering away.
I hope it doesn't happen but.....

I remember the Oldham riots last time. I was in college there at the time.

An old man got jumped in Werneth park by a gang of Asian youths. Then it all kicked off.

Something has to change now though, the country has slowly been taken over and at the same time, our voices are no longer heard.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Can I just say how amazed I am that this started up there.
Southport is practically Liverpool and scousers have a rep for not following the EDL ideology.
How bad can things be to force them to do this and chant stuff like English Till I Die?

To an outsider, it feels like the start of something.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Even in dark days like these, we can find stuff to laugh at. I give you a video titled bo11ocks

link to a video on X

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Friendly fire incident

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

he's waking up this morning with concussion, swollen nethers and cops hammering on his front door

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
The crazy part is they all film one another clear as day and post it to social media.

Far from our best and brightest but then the easily led seldom are. That is, I suppose, what makes them such useful idiots.

originally posted by: andy06shake
If you are going to attack the Police, that's a bad idea.

Travelling to visit an active crime scene is a bad idea, but it increasingly appears to be a national past-time. Fighting always has been, fighting the police more than a little too.

And, as Freeborn and others pointed out, we don't handle the heat well.

Let's all just hope that they've got it out of their system. Or run out of coke at least. Give the police a bit of a breather and a chance to lick their wounds.

I would like to expect that the residents of Southport will not be held responsible for the costs, in their council tax, of the increased policing that is and will be required, and that that, as well as the costs of repairs will be borne by those charged and fined for their interference and disruption of an on-going investigation. That should include those wilfully proliferating the disinformation that was used to organise the rioters and to incite the useful idiots to violence while they watched from safely behind key-boards.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Anything to say about the Asian looking man arrested near the scene wearing a balaclava and wielding a machete that si incensed people attending the vigil for the poor souls killed in the attack?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well, the protestors went hard at it, GBNews are reporting 40 police officers were injured last night.
I also notice they are not showing much if any footage. I suspect home office et al have told all broadcasters not to to avoid it fanning the flames as it were elsewhere.
Any 'person of colour' seen with a machete, let's not forget the police had to issue a mass dispersal order last night in Southend too, they will become 'fair game' to members of the public.
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Anything to say about the Asian looking man arrested near the scene wearing a balaclava and wielding a machete that si incensed people attending the vigil for the poor souls killed in the attack?

Course not, don't be silly!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I expect that the distribution of that piece of "information" may now be part of the active investigations into yesterday's activities.

As a result of the exercise of the police's stop and search powers, a man with a flick-knife was taken into custody. That's what I have to say about it.

edit on 31-7-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Drone footage here from 21:00.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   

So I guess that's a no then.

Alaways quick to make excuses and never to criticise or condemn.

Its pretty easy to understand; people are angry - no, strike that, furious - and are sick to death of these things happening and politicians continually ignoring their concerns whilst they do everything to placate and accommodate the 'communities' where the people committing the vast majority of these crimes come from.

If you can't understand why a masked, Asian man armed with any sort of weapon near the vicinity of a vigil for the victims of this horrific attack would anger and provoke a response well, all I can say is that you have a very poor take on the mood of the people at present and human nature in general.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

If you can't understand why a masked, Asian man armed with any sort of weapon near the vicinity of a vigil for the victims of this horrific attack would anger and provoke a response well, all I can say is that you have a very poor take on the mood of the people at present and human nature in general.

I believe it provoked the police exercising their stop and search powers which subsequently led to the man's arrest.

People looking for provocation will find it anywhere.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

Anyone who thinks that was EDL really has an incredibly poor understanding of things.
EDL are predominantly Casuals - they were most definitely NOT Casuals.
Never seen so many # trainers in one place since the last time I visited Middlesbrough.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It is good to know that you're policing fashions.

Seems to be predominantly youngsters from the footage I am seeing, interspersed with the usual evidence of excessive of steroid use.

edit on 31-7-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: grammar

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Correction, mostly youngsters once those who had travelled in had gone back home but earlier, plenty of men and a variety of substances obviously in use, not just steroids.

They appear to be entertained more than angry, so perhaps they've worked it out their systems, and will leave the community alone now.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
plenty of men and a variety of substances obviously in use, not just steroids.

Wow, if you can tell that from a little youtube vid, the cops would probably pay you big money.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

If you can't, I expect you don't get out all that much or maybe you just live and grew up in a better area than me and haven't had to experience that side of our culture and it's consequences.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Just my take on it.
Certainly not many Casuals there though was there.....and EDL is by and large a Casual affiliated group - I must stress that not ALL Casuals are EDL though, far from it.

Lots of Scouse accents - and one or two more.

As for substance abuse?
First of all - its everywhere.
Secondly - how could YOU tell?
For the record: I worked doors, had my own security firm, ran my own pubs, done a bit of bar work over the years - amongst other things - travelled the length and breadth of the country quite often till recently and have friends and associates from all walks of life and in most regions of the UK. To be blunt, I'm pretty piss wise and know the script - so I'd be interested to know how you could tell all that?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join