It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Starmer has given a press conference about the outbrakes of disorder following recent events , obviously he isn't going to address the cause but instead crack down on the symptom by creating a new National Violent Disorder unit which will use facial recognition technology to crack down on the protesters ..... sounds like a 21st Century Stasi going round knocking on people's doors and arresting them late at night.

The prime minister described the unrest as the "actions of a tiny mindless minority" and condemned "far-right hatred".

He added: "these thugs are mobile, they move from community to community, and we must have a police response that can do the same."

During his televised speech, the prime minister pledged to establish a national capability across police forces to tackle violent disorder".

He also condemned "violent disorder, clearly whipped up online" describing it as crime, not protest.

"We will take all necessary action to keep our streets safe", Sir Keir continued.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Labour also announced today they are scrapping the Tory rule change raising of the earnings a migrant needs to earn before they can bring their family with them , the Tories planned to raise it from 18,000 to 28,000.

Glad I don't have a spare room because under this government we'll probably be required to let it out to migrants in the not to distant future.

Will he douse the fire or fan the flames , this weekend will tell.

Only 5 authoritarian years to go.

edit on 1-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Mind you, whoever spread that false information about his supposed Muslim name deserves some jail time.

But it's hot, and rioting seems to be a tradition.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As soon as I hear a politician or journalist say "far right" I stop listening. Totally meaningless term in the 2020s.

If they were parading around with swastika flags and portraits of Mussolini that'd be one thing but they weren't.
edit on 182024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

How about these guys?

www.indy100.com...

Nazi salutes at the Cenotaph in 2020.
edit on 1-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
obviously he isn't going to address the cause but instead crack down on the symptom by creating a new National Violent Disorder unit which will use facial recognition technology to crack down on the protesters ..... sounds like a 21st Century Stasi ... Only 5 authoritarian years to go.

Bloke is a total autocrat. If he can remove the whip from his own backbenchers for representing the interests of their constituents above party dictat, imagine what he can do to the plebs.

Same anti British and evil intent as the last lot. Wonder why British politicians are so afraid of British people that they have to bring in so many draconian controls?

Is there even a 'far right' in this country?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Starmer fanning the flames even more.....predictably.

Ignoring the concerns of so many about open-door immigration and making it easier for immigrants and their families to come here.
The usual platitudes of sympathy and concern about these sort of attacks but nothing about actually stopping them.

Instead he's joining in the demonisation of those protesting, lazily labelling them 'far-right' and even 'terrorists'.

He's just kicking the can further down the road.

Ok, I agree that people shouldn't be rioting and targeting Mosques etc but what about addressing people's concerns?
What about the stopping the mass influx?
What about getting rid of all the nonces, head cases and other assorted criminals that are already here?
What about stopping their special protection and privileges?
What about starting to put British people's interests first and putting our own house in order?

Yes, we have our own issues.
So why are we compounding the problems?

Time to start addressing core issues and stop pandering to others.
edit on 1/8/24 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Former Met police detective Peter Bleksley hits the nail on the head , shame the annoying Julia Hartley-Brewer is the presenter.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I have no idea what that has to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What it has to do with, is that there are far right neo Nazis out there?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The same bloke who gave FREE LEGAL ADVICE to Poll Tax Protestors back in 1990. Remember the riot in London ?

A complete charlatan.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Of course there are far-right Neo-Nazi's etc out there mate.....but its my experience that there's far less here in the UK that there are in the vast majority of European countries.

The thing is, anyone who has slightly right-wing opinions about immigration and British Nationalism is immediately demonised as 'far-right'.

You and Andy probably know me better than anyone here on ATS....I consider you both mates.
So an honest question deserves an honest answer; Would you consider me 'far-right'?
Would you consider me an ill educated knuckle dragger like many would have us believe these people protesting are?
Do you think I'm a potential terrorist promoting hate?

I ask these questions because I share the concerns and anger of these people.
Possibly not to the point of rioting - not yet anyway - but I can understand their frustration at not been listened to and no-one giving a # about them.
And if something like that happened on my doorstep I'm honestly not quite sure how I'd react.

Until politicians start listening to people and addressing the immigration problem we have head on and with a degree of honesty and openness that quite frankly I think they are incapable of these things are going to keep on happening.

Fixating on labels like 'far-right' and #ing arseholes like Tommy 'The Runner' Robinson is just outright pure deflection and does nothing to address the core problems.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Peter Bleksley was a MET police officer who became a Detective and was a founder member of Scotland Yard's undercover unit in the 1980s , a charlatan he is not.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: alldaylong

Peter Bleksley was a MET police officer who became a Detective and was a founder member of Scotland Yard's undercover unit in the 1980s , a charlatan he is not.

Should have made myself clear. I was referring to Starmer.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No. You are not "far right" and I share your views. According to some on here I myself am a leftie commie Dem!

I was simply pointing out to folk who think there is no far right here. There is.

But yes, the likes of Starmer use the term, wrongly, to label folk that have had enough of uncontrolled immigration to denigrate them and therefore to ignore their views.

He does so at his peril.

Ordinary people have had enough.

The far right is a tiny but high profile minority, thankfully.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Far Right ?

Or just traditional Conservatism.

Since Cameron destroyed the Conservatives I think we've forgotten what Conservative values are in favour of Left leaning constructs.
Fortunately constructs can be blown over.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Southport rioter gets bricked, including one right in his 'nads:

metro.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I’m sure they are but they hardly constitute a significant portion of the population, and simply opposing the neoliberal destruction of the country through mass migration does not make someone far right.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well, yes - see above. I am agreeing with you?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

"We will take all necessary action to keep our streets safe", Sir Keir continued.

The absolute irony in that statement beggers belief.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll1

Yes. Everything apart from actually stopping illegal immigration.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join