It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So, there are protests planned in major cities over this coming weekend.
Releasing the perps name and background have clearly made a blind bit of difference, which clearly demonstrates the government are just not listening.
Jane

This is what we are up against.

Home Office minister Lord David Hanson has said there is a "potential" for more violence this weekend.

Speaking to LBC, he was asked how concerned he was about further unrest.

Lord Hanson said: "There is that potential.

"But I always say to anybody who's organising this, we will be watching you. If you are organising this now, we will be watching you.

"We have powers under existing legislation to stop you organising this now and to take action accordingly, and if you do take action and are not part of any organised group, be prepared to face the full force of the law on this criminal activity."

Asked whether those involved are from the far right, he said: "Some individuals will have far-right opinions, in my view, some might be caught up in the summer madness. Some might be people who've got genuine concerns.

"Whatever those concerns are, there are mechanisms where they can raise them with their member of parliament, they can peacefully protest and they can take those issues forward."

news.sky.com...

People i know personally have been approaching their local MP with concerns they have for a long time, and nothing gets done.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I don’t disagree that good and bad people come In all forms and creeds.

But when a creed demands bad then….ill say my 2 cents.

Not fond of any of the Abrahamic religions really.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I don’t disagree that good and bad people come In all forms and creeds.

That's refreshing at least.

People are just people for the most part.

But when a creed demands bad then….ill say my 2 cents.

The thing is Christianity and history paint quite the picture there.

Not fond of any of the Abrahamic religions really.

They should learn to play nice methinks, but I'm not getting my hopes up on that score.

It's the extremists that are the problem imho.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I think my stating that England is headed for a civil war was a bit too strong.

I certainly hope not SecretKnowledge2.

Because who are they going to fight bar the Police?

I would have said muslims, but how can you tell who is and isn't a muslim? Bar standing outside a mosque day after day after day.

Yeah civil war is not the correct terminology. But something's going to give.
Any more murders and i'd hate to see what happens thereafter.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

It's madness SecretKnowledge2.

As to something's having to give.

Thats true because people are seething.

No two ways about that fact.

And for good reason given what transpired.
edit on 2-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
This Hanson guy is 100% correct and I will guarantee that 100% there will be "unrest". But where he and MPs fail to acknowledge is what and who is going to kick off these unrests. This is what they do not want to learn, it's not the left or the right it's all the doing of the instigators. Certain sections of our society, well not our society but their own that is not compatible to ours, that are pushing and pushing knowing full well that the situation will blow they then paint themselves as "the put upon". These are the groups that should be watched and stopped not the ones that have been pushed past their limit and lash out out of frustration that the police and the politicians are not only ignoring them but protect the perpetrators and demonise those trying to stand up for their way of life.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Instigators, agitators and paid participants.

If you want to appear tough on crime, you need a few people to appear to behave criminally so pay people to agitate and start a ruckus. Then create a false scapegoat.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thing is Andy, you're correct that just over 6% of the UK is Muslim - about 4 million people.
That is only those who are here legally, for arguments sake we could add maybe another 250,000 who are awaiting refugee or asylum status or are here illegally and haven't applied for any status.
So in total around 6.3%.

Muslims account for 18% of the prison population of the UK - and I don't buy into the cop out that its due to systemic racism, that's far too lazy and convenient an excuse.
How many of these grooming gangs are Muslim?
How many terrorist attacks carried out in the UK over the last 20 years or so have been by Islamic extremists?
How many of these random attacks are carried out by Muslims or relatively recent immigrants?

Lets look at housing - I know you're familiar with problems we face with housing.
What percentage of local social housing is designated to immigrants - both legal and illegal?
Its incredibly hard for people to get cheap, affordable housing so they are forced into the private sector which results in spiralling rental costs - I'm not saying that's the only contributory factor to our housing problems, but its certainly one of them.

In the town centre where we live there is a Mercura Hotel.
It used to be very popular and had a constant stream of Japanese tourists stopping there. It brought much needed trade to the town.
Now nearly two complete floors are occupied by immigrants - none of whom work.
Mercura charge DWP top knacker for letting them stay there.

Not only are there the social implications of groups of these immigrants roaming in gangs around the town centre, begging and loitering. They also hang around outside bars and clubs at night time pestering people - predominantly young females who may appear to have too much to drink.

The police do very little to prevent it.
In fact a few years ago a gang was responsible for a few attacks - the local newspaper, which is highly regarded, was instructed NOT to report the attacks because of the fear of repercussions......no concern expressed over the well being and safety of young females.
A friend was told she would be prosecuted if she posted anything about them on social media.

Then we have the incredible amount of money it is costing this country to house and accommodate them and pay them more benefits than UK citizens get. All at the same time as more and more benefits are being taken away from ordinary British people many of whom have worked all or most of their lives, some of whom have even served in our Armed Forces.

The we get the incredibly disproportionate say and influence this 6% of our population have in politics, MSM etc.

Its just a culmination of all these things - and probably more - that are contributing to people being incredibly pissed off and angry.
Its compounded and exacerbated by the continued reticence of the political parties to even acknowledge that people are concerned about all these issues and they casually dismiss all calls to actually do something about the open-door immigration policy that is literally tearing this country apart.

They do their usual deflection and blame everything on 'far-right extremists' and it isn't - its ordinary men and women who are genuinely angry and very concerned about what is happening to this country.

Of course there are good Muslims, its probably not even all or most Muslims or immigrants.
But its a hugely disproportionate amount of them and to be blunt - this country is full.
We need to put our own house in order first - we simply can't afford this, too many people are suffering here as it is.

We are fast approaching the tipping point - the time for action is now.
Politicians have to be made to listen and actually do something or it will only get worse.

Sorry to anyone who has had the patience to read this far.

edit on 2/8/24 by Freeborn because: typo and clarity

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

To be blunt I'm on the same to similar page Freeborn.

The nation is full.

Problems need to be addressed.

And the immigration issue is the most pertinent.

Things need to be fixed.

How that is done remains to be seen.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

They aren't going to do a damn thing to fix this.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not trying to be a twat but y'all realize the valid points being brought up , if you were in the U.S., would be labeled raycist, xenophobic, extremist right-wing hateful rhetoric right?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

There will be more riots, which I do not condone, and the far right will be blamed. Sure they are agitators and troublemakers, but ordinary people need to have their voices heard without being labeled as "far right '.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

You would be labeled those things here.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I read it all, no apologies from you required...... but required reading by anyone who still has their head buried in the sand!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Of course they aren't.

And now they've conveniently turned the narrative around and made it all about 'far-right' extremists the crackdown will start; even more demonisation of those expressing concerns about immigration, more infringements on freedom of speech and the right to protest and the continuation of the open-door immigration policy and its detrimental affect on our society.

But they're just kicking the can down the road - if they continue ignoring us what happened in Southport, Hartlepool, Aldershot etc the other night will seem like a kindergarten kiddies tiff.

I don't want to see that, I think the same applies for most of us......but it'll be understandable and possibly inevitable.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I think you will be proven right.

PS: proven "correct"! 😜
edit on 2-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The thing is when it all spills over.

And they are going door to door.

Looking for Muslims and other miscreants.

Destroying the place with glee.

They will end up crapping on the wrong person's doorstep.

And they won't care whether they are right left or center.

It will be a can of WD-40 and lighter-time troops.

And watch them scatter in flames.

People work hard for their possessions.

Stuff having that lot turn up and destroy your car garden or house, aggrieved or otherwise.

And that is where it will head.

All over the nation and in just about every town and street.

Which will solve nothing really.
edit on 2-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Then we have the incredible amount of money it is costing this country to house and accommodate them and pay them more benefits than UK citizens get.

As it stands, my wife and i will not be getting a Winter Fuel Allowance this winter. I can guess where the government will be using that money instead.

To say my wife and are are angry is an understatement. Both of us life long Labour voters, and both worked all of our working lives.

I had better go and cool off.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

There will be more riots, which I do not condone, and the far right will be blamed. Sure they are agitators and troublemakers, but ordinary people need to have their voices heard without being labeled as "far right '.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

We won't get it either. I am not buying the 20 billion black hole thing. Can't stand Hunt but his response to Reeves in the Commons the other day was devastating.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join