It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Secondly - how could YOU tell?

Firstly, I know, and I don't live in a bad area.

Secondly, somewhat similar experience, hospitality front-line, nothing dramatic, respectable establishments, even a church but in a place where that type of trouble comes to you. I haven't had to travel far to gain a wealth of experience of it. Even when asking someone to leave politely, recognising what substance they've imbided, or what mental health problems they may be experiencing, is essential to doing so peacefully and without hands being laid on anyone, including me and nine times out of ten without needing to bother the police. Always been glad of the response I received on those 1 out 10 ocassions though.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Guardian today reporting on how police, trying to establish motive, are focusing on 'mental health' and 'neurodivergence'.

Pretty sure hate is not deemed mental health or divergence.

Plain as day, this is a hate crime.

Perp, supposedly born in Lancashire some 7 years before his parents arrived in the UK, and raised in Cardiff, purposely traveled to the venue where he carried out a hate crime. Clearly premeditated.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Its summer time BrucellaOrchitis.

That's why they are doing it.

Well, that and any excuse.

Summer equates to riot season now in the UK.

Wait till the temperature drops and watch them scuttle back to their two-bar electric fires to warm their behinds.

edit on 31-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I hope hes remanded is what i would have to say.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Indeed. Police really earned that over time though.

Lucky them if they can afford to run a two-bar electric fire, lol. They should invest in a heated throw. Heat the person not the room.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Police are part of the problem BrucellaOrchitis.

A fact that has to be recognized.

There is no respect for the Police from all sides.

And a lot of that is down to their inaction as well as the crap some of them have perpetrated over the past 3 decades or so.

Which is not to say rioting is the answer.

The country is on its arse with austerity and deprivation all over the place.

And in just about every housing scheme in the land, smashing up what is left standing is hardly the answer.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Yes, there is still some work to be done in terms of equalising policing, institutionally protected misogyny and racism have been demonstrated to be endemic. But the police are not alone in that.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

BrucellaOrchitis the Police are the biggest gang around.

A couple of steps down from the top there ""middle management"" are rife with corruption and abuse.

No, Police are not alone, thats very true, but the apple that is such, is rotten to the core.

How do you fix at the very least half a century of corruption and backhanders from the top to the bottom?

Its engrained into their very system and way of life.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well we could all see this coming I expect.
The home secretary, Yvette Cooper, will “be looking at” whether the English Defence League (EDL) should be proscribed under terrorism laws following the riot in Southport, Angela Rayner has suggested, according to the PA news agency.

Whats the point? yes they might be annoying and stuff but they absolutely are not a terrorist organisation, give it a year or two and they'll be trying to ban the reform party this way.

Proscribe terrorist groups but not just any group you dont agree with.
edit on stpWed, 31 Jul 2024 08:31:02 -050020242024-07-31T08:31:02-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
A total deflection with all focus now not on the killing of 3 beautiful and entirely innocent little girls and serious injury to 8 other children and the adults who tried to protect them.

Full deflection away from the killer.

All in the name of democracy? No politician will have the balls to publicly condemn the killer, to say his actions were that of a cold blooded killer. Or to admit that so far, nobody associated with EDL or any other patriotic group has ever viciously and with murderous intent, hacked and slashed a group of children to death.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: covent

You beat me to it.
I was just about to post exactly the same points.....although probably not as clearly and succinctly that you have.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Looks to me like the blokes last night smashing everything possibly had the right idea.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Let's face it the killer should be hung drawn and quartered for the sad act of depravity he committed.

Dont even matter that he 17, he should be made to pay with his life for killing and maiming little children.

But that's not going to happen.

Rioting and destroying the place solves nothing, especially when they are #ting on their own doorsteps, or busing in muppets to do it for them.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

No one listens until you become a big enough problem they cant ignore though.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

No one listens until the problem becomes big enough it cant be ignored.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Protest building outside Parliament.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

An example of the filth that's coming into our beloved country.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
At what point do you as an Englishmen make a stand and say enough is enough. But saying enough is not nowhere good enough sooner rather than later you will have to stand up and fight for YOUR country, not riot, not rampage but forcibly take your country back And unfortunately that WILL come down to killing because as god is my judge they will kill you for their bit of turf that they've usurped off you.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ha! They even slapped handcuffs on Martin Daubney (journalist) GBNews. Quickly removed them though when they realised who he is..... he was walking for his tube and was just stood there filming FFS!
I have to admit, I'm surprised we've seen this in London.... already.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Protests in Hartlepool now too apparently. Unfortunately can't link because of how the link was posted elsewhere.

Can't say I blame them. People are tired of migrants and the massive social & economic damage they have wrought.
edit on 3172024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join