It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Ukrainians are fleeing to Russia: the FSB is weeding them out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: RussianTroll

and that's not a security threat? Aren't you currently at war with Ukraine? And allowing Ukrainians into Russia seems like you are setting you country up for an attack from within. Or do they all promise to be nice?

All people are different. I once posted an article on a forum by a friend of mine, an underground leader from Nikolaev. Since 2014, he has been fighting in the trenches with the Banderaites who seized power in his country. Now he lives in Donetsk. And there are a lot of them, half of Ukraine. It's just that some people have had their brains clouded by decades of propaganda. After some time of normal life, they come to their senses and become who they were - Russians.
But there are also ideological Nazis. Such people are eliminated at the border.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I agree with you.
edit on 29-7-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

There are dozens of channels, chats and groups on the Internet where they discuss how to pass filtering, how to correctly answer FSB questions, and how to quietly clean your phone of anti-Russian content.

Please post a few links to the places where such conversations are taking place. Or screenshots of the whole conversations with the info where they are coming from.

The one screenshot posted contains only one post without giving the context of the conversation or the source. There's also one more problem. The language detected by Google is Russian.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Do you actually believe this rubbish ?

Serious question.

Doesn’t seem far fetched seeing there’s countless videos of men getting chased/taken down into vans off the streets by Ukrainian conscription officers.

There was a tragic one not long ago where a wife set herself on fire as a protest after her husband was conscripted off and not returning alive.

Sad. Negotiations will probably need to happen at some point. As the Ukrainian serviceable population is dwindling down fast. And people like Biden was very supportive keeping the boot on their head being used as a bullet sponge against Russia.

Theres many Ukrainian’s who are aware of this and just don’t want to go off to battle and die over this.

However, many out there who aren’t even Ukrainian are enjoying seeing them being thrown into the dumpster fire, because it’s basically a “wet dream” opportunity seeing Russia lose as many men as possible.

The main interest to them was never about the people in Ukraine. Just fake crocodile tears to further the real agenda which is wanting Russia Balkanized and depleted.

Trump knew any talk or push about having Ukraine in NATO would escalate the situation. Ukraine was/is one of the most corrupted countries in Europe and obviously not ready anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Doesn’t seem far fetched.

Everything, and i mean everything that the Russian propoganda machine publish is far fetched.

Anyone who believes any of it needs their head examining.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

Please, if you understand the Russian language, then it would not be difficult for you to find it. Eg:

t.me...

You can also have a video:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

He did however tell downright lies and make misleading statements about the military build-up on the Ukrainian border before the invasion of Ukraine in 2022 being nothing more than a military exercise and then went on to launch a full-scale invasion of the place.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It's just that some people have had their brains clouded by decades of propaganda.

Hands RT a very large mirror.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Yea, the part where they are essentially Russians is what makes me wonder why Russia invaded them, and it killing them by the thousands, and in doing so, getting killed right back. I don't claim to be smart, but if you kill them, and they kill you, the only end, is one side gets tired of killing, or finds nobody left to kill. And those killed on both side could literally be family.

I do hope one day I can understand why Putin felt this was needed. His initial goal was to limit NATO influence, and rather than that, his surrounding countries, seem to be rushing to NATO for protection from him. Seems it all backfired now and he is looking for a way to not look like a douche. Not sure that's an option at this stage.

I do hope you all find a way to end this soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Intresting post, RussianTroll.

Unlike England and usa who let in any one.
just read a ATS post about places that Dont talk English!
or even american, LOL.

America will go to war with each other.
tho its Not americans its a invading army!

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Putin has repeatedly explained why he made this choice. For him, as the President of Russia, the security of the country is an absolute priority. If there were no 2022, then there would be NATO bases throughout Ukraine, including bacteriological ones and with nuclear weapons, and military operations would be conducted on Russian territory until 2022.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

I hope this doesn't happen. although you are rapidly losing your countries, alas.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

including bacteriological ones and with nuclear weapons,

As you fine well know.

If Ukraine had some nukes left Putin would never have been so bold as to venture anywhere near Crimea never mind the rest of Ukraine.

So i call bullS@it once again on that claim.

Else present actual credible evidence from a credible source that supports such please.

Stop trying to justify Putin's failed and failing landgrab RT.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Source on Putin saying it’ll be done in 3 days or days?

Where did I say 3 days? I didn't say 3 days. I was referring to many days, but I Can't find it - I thought I recalled the Russian Tripe Machine suggesting the collapse of Ukraine would be days/weeks not years. Maybe I'm wrong.

Apparently you bought into that propaganda, because Putin never said that.

Yup, proaganda, 100%.

At any event, Crimea was taken quickly basically without a shot fired under Obama.

Obama? Why are you bringing US politics into it? We're refuting RT's claims about Ukrainians fleeing into Russia. Who's talking about US former presidents? Apart from you...
edit on 2024-7-29 by NoOneButMeAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

No I don't understand Russian but it's possible to turn on the translation of videos into English on YouTube. The majority of sites will translate automatically into English and those that don't, the text can be copied and pasted into the Google translator. This is how I was checking Navalny's "nazism" by watching or reading his debates and interviews in Russian. So if you post the links to non English sources, at least some people will look into it.

The young Ukrainians refusing to fight for their country is unfortunately a genuine problem. They won't have their passports renewed and it's not certain what the European countries that host them will do. I know that our government officials have already said that if Kyiv asks, they will help. However, the Polish law takes precedence over the foreign country law. Those Ukrainians who have a valid residence permission can't be sent away to Ukraine but if their permissions end, they don't have to be renewed. And there are subtle hints that they won't be renewed. Also Ukrainian males who apply for such permission for the first time might not get it if the Ukrainian government sends an official request to Poland. So far no such request has been made.

Germany has already stated that they will be renewing the residence permits. I don't know about other countries. We will see. One thing is certain. People without valid passports will have troubles travelling.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

This is how I usually browse English-language sites, forums and YouTube.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Putin has repeatedly explained why he made this choice. For him, as the President of Russia, the security of the country is an absolute priority. If there were no 2022, then there would be NATO bases throughout Ukraine, including bacteriological ones and with nuclear weapons, and military operations would be conducted on Russian territory until 2022.

and you don't see the problem there? he was angry at the west for their #ery in Ukraine, so he decided to kill Ukraine people. I'll let you marinate that one around a bit and see if you come to the conclusion about how stupid that is.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Let's be honest. It is the West that is at war with Russia until the last Ukrainian. But for us, this is a civil war between relatives, as it already happened in 1917-1922. Then, by the way, the same Western countries occupied part of Russia - the USA, England, Japan, France, Poland, Romania...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Let's be honest. It is the West that is at war with Russia until the last Ukrainian. But for us, this is a civil war between relatives, as it already happened in 1917-1922. Then, by the way, the same Western countries occupied part of Russia - the USA, England, Japan, France, Poland, Romania...

you know this, likely Vlad does as well, but you continue killing Ukrainians. I'm not in the line of fire, so do what you will, but just know that from this vantage point, it looks pretty stupid.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Let's be honest. It is the West that is at war with Russia until the last Ukrainian.

The west has a far from perfect record in foreign policy.

I’ll even admit that we have our own agenda in helping in this conflict.

But Ukraine certainly seems to be clutching to sovereignty. They were and are still considered a non peer in terms of military strength to Russia. Yet, the frontlines have been largely static and they even repelled Russia from their capitol.

What a sovereign state decides to do, such as join a trade organization should be solely up to them.

And I’ve heard the trope before that if Russia or China was on our doorstep, we’d retaliate in the same manner.

But wasn’t China and Russia just at Cuba? Doesn’t Russia still have strong partnerships with Cuba? Doesn’t Russia have large equity stakes in the oil extraction in Venezuela?

We aren’t invading and absorbing those nations, though I’ll be honest and say we’ve had some pretty devastating sanctions on them.

Russia is unique in the world powers for waging war to absorb more land post WWII. Yet they are a nation with the most land mass even though they don’t have a high population density.

Ukraine clearly doesn’t want to be part of Russia. And yes, there is history between the two. But Ukraine has their own separate language, church denomination, culture, ect.

If they look at Poland and see the growth of them after they joined the EU, why should they be deprived of it?
edit on 29-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join