It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: FlyersFan

Heck he wasn't even a cheerleader a few months ago.

Some of the anti trump statements by Vance that will be thrown back in his face and for the GOP to answer....

people.com...

edit on 29-7-2024 by lilzazz because: i wanted to

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
Some of the anti trump statements by Vance that will be thrown back in his face and for the GOP to answer....

That won't go anywhere.

He has already been confronted with his anti-Trump statements and he admitted that he was anti-trump but them 'got to know him' and 'saw how successful he was' and changed his stand. People can change their positions. He obviously changed positions so he could be Vice President ... but whatever ... he has already addressed it and it got no traction.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Folks. They are past that. Those comments are 5 years ago. He did not know and did not trust Trump. He changed his mind. He did what a lot of his voters do.

Realize who he is and not what the media has decided to portray him as.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So, what do we have with Vance?

1. He disliked Trump 5+ years ago and changed his mind after seeing Trump as president, and once he actually got to know the guy. All that liberal BS was hard to dig through as they demonized Trump daily. It seems a lot of formal liberals have done the same.

2. Marine...

3. Smart guy, Ivy League lawyer

4. Self-made millionaire

5. Speaks articulately and with depth and intelligence, all three Harris is lacking.

6. Biracial marriage to a woman of color.

7. AND very important, a senator from Ohio that locks up Ohio for Trump.

edit on x31Mon, 29 Jul 2024 16:52:00 -05002024210America/ChicagoMon, 29 Jul 2024 16:52:00 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

So it was the "SONS" fault, and now the blame goes to a "demecrat operative". LoL

Did the "demecrat operative" make him come away with the statement about his wife "Obviously, she's not a white person" comment?

No one likes a Grammar Nazi. Really childish.
No. I was referencing the couch sex, and other statements from his "memoir"
edit on 24000000pppm by yuppa because: oops

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

"Referencing."

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Mate i'm just quoting your words.

I think you may find I did not even point out the faults.

None of which changes the fact that it was not Trump's "SONS" who made him choose Vance anymore than it was a "demecrat operative". LoL

As to what people dont like well "Vance" by most accounts.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Mate i'm just quoting your words.

I think you may find I did not even point out the faults.

None of which changes the fact that it was not Trump's "SONS" who made him choose Vance anymore than it was a "demecrat operative". LoL

As to what people dont like well "Vance" by most accounts.

Even his past transgender best friend in college says that he is not the same person.
edit on q00000017731America/Chicago0303America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
He's the Vice President pick.

No one gives a rats ass about the Vice President.

They are always picked because they can bring in a state during the election or a demographic, or in Harris case, they are just a DEI hire to bring in the minority vote.

VPs mean nothing. As soon as the election is over they disappear into a black hole.

Yes, and that was part of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In case it wasn't apparent the Trump campaign is worried about Kamala, there's audio of Vance saying they're worried about Kamala.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Well, all he has to do is debate her, thus clear up any confusion.

I mean he won't face prosecutors in the dock.

Let's see if he can manage the podium?

Not to face her through, spells coward.
edit on 30-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

She is the apparent nominee,so of course they are worried about her.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I know, after Luke, Samwise Gamgee and the Dude told me about Kamala I have converted.

Scared? He was just shot with a bullet in the head and you think they are scared of Kamala Harris?

You all are nuts....
edit on 7302024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Have you seen any of her speeches? I am sorry, but she is not a very smart person on the fly. I can honestly say I did not think there would be a worse debate after the one with Biden. That was elder abuse.

She honestly cannot answer questions. She even screws up trying to give the atypical political answer.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Have you seen any of her speeches? I am sorry, but she is not a very smart person on the fly. I can honestly say I did not think there would be a worse debate after the one with Biden. That was elder abuse.

She honestly cannot answer questions. She even screws up trying to give the atypical political answer.

It’s the typical DEI hire attitude of entitlement.
“I’m the VP so apparently I deserve it.”

A normal self reflecting person would be honest with themselves and say…
“I’m in a high powered position in which I didn’t earn, yet I’m here nonetheless. Maybe I should work my butt off for the people I represent with professionalism and maturity because nobody voted for me.”

Instead, she’s chronically unprepared, dysfunctional, lazy, lackadaisical, incompetent, irresponsible, abusive, unprofessional and just a nasty person.
Racism is the core issue with DEI, but it’s not the only problem.
DEI hires don’t have the skillset for the jobs to which they are appointed.
You see this time and time again with college students.
The students who are there for reasons other than merit, have the highest drop out and failure rates. It’s a sad fact.
People wonder why things are so screwed up in this country, DEI hires are a large reason for it.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Before becoming Vice President of the United States Kamala Harris had a distinguished career including DA of San Francisco, and AG of California.

I'm sorry, but to call into question here aptitude or intelligence, simply speaks volumes.

As to hearing speeches, I've heard the other fellow ""talk"".

Who can't do proper words, nor understand their meaning, so there is that.

Let's see Trump debate her, and if she is as thick as you claim, I'm sure it will show.
edit on 30-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

She is the apparent nominee,so of course they are worried about her.

Especially now that she is climbing in the polls.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

And, she's been a US Senator since 2017.

PLUS

Harris served as acting president from 10:10 to 11:35 am EST, while President Biden underwent a colonoscopy

She became the first woman, and the third person overall, to assume the powers and duties of the U.S. presidency under Section 3 of the Twenty-fifth Amendment.
en.wikipedia.org...

She's practically an incumbent!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Before becoming Vice President of the United States Kamala Harris had a distinguished career including DA of San Francisco, and AG of California. I'm sorry, but to call into question here aptitude or intelligence, simply speaks volumes

Have you seen San Fran? She had less votes than the person she ran against in her first DA race. She supported 'environmental crime units' as well as supporting sanctuary cities such as SF. She is against the death penalty as well as gun sales. She did clean up some cold cases for murder I'll give her that but she was not a marvel.

She did not do much as AG except keep that Special Interest Group stuff going.

Nothing as a Senator either. Look up what she had passed.

www.govtrack.us...

Sorry, she is not impressive. She has done alot but to me it is all show and no go.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Im sure she knows what ambidextrous means and understands that cups of water don't break magnets matafuchs.

Again mate she's had rather a distinguished career before politics.

And people who become DA/AG are pretty smart cookies.

Just because you have a low opinion of the areas, does not mean the people who reside or work there, are not smart.

She's a serious threat matafuchs, to assume otherwise is simply underestimating the political opponent.

Again let them debate, all Trump has to do is turn up and see what happens next would be my thinking on the matter.

After all the proof as they say is in the pudding.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join